E-mails: White House knew of extremist claims in Benghazi attack

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

E-mails: White House knew of extremist claims in Benghazi attack

us.cnn.com

Washington (CNN) -- Two hours after the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, the White House, the State Department and the FBI were told that an Islamist group had claimed credit, government e-mails obtained by CNN show.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I know Hillary took the blame, but this goes beyond just having heavy security on site. This is a country US helped "liberate", as well as Canada and other NATO nations, so knowing some die hard loyalists would rebel in a hard fashion... why wasn't there security?

Either way, it's out now the whitehouse KNEW, but kept stating it was all over a movie therefore fueling more fire to other Embassies around the world.

How long before the world finds out that Chris Stevens most likely KNEW this people because he was training them, yet didn't know they were double agents.

us.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Yeah, this stuff coming out is crazy nuts! Its been non-stop all over the news today.

Osama..I mean Obama hhas no chance in hell of getting re-elected now. It just ain't gonna happen.

This 9-11-2012 attack will be in the news for a long time until lots of people in the Obama chain of events go

down hard. Lots of big wigs will fry.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Apparently, Hillary has lawyered up regarding this mess out of concern that Obama would back his campaign bus over her. Note, how she spoke up just as Obama's team was getting ready to officially blame her. The Blame game between the White House and Hillary is playing out like a chess match.

I started a thread on regarding this play between Hillary and Obama.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
^ You know most people don't care about this stuff. It's about stature and character and getting jobs.

Not about an attack that killed 4 people, thousands of miles away in another country. Everyone has been desensitized to these attacks, it's not a big deal.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Obama needs to resign.

Nixon resigned over what amounts to a joke, compared to this.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
They did know in real time and these emails back this up.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
And everyone is waiting for Donald Trump's Facebook or Twitter post?

Why isn't THIS being plastered everywhere? THIS should be the message to the people.

WAKE UP!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Don't forget that the attack lasted for approximately 7 hours. 7 hours while the white house did nothing except plan a massive cover-up. Why was there no rescue mission? If I am not mistaken 2 Americans were evidently killed during the last hour of the attack.

Here is an interesting report by Derek Hunter:

The White House and the State Department watched, in real time from an overhead drone, live video of the attack and did nothing. They did nothing to help those Americans under attack, those Americans who ended up dead.

No action was taken, no troops deployed to aid those under siege in the 7 hour attack. That’s right, the attack lasted 7 hours. That’s more than enough time to scramble fighter jets that could have easily flown over the consulate and, at a minimum, scared the hell out of the attacking terrorists forces, if not kill them.

www.nydailynews.com...

edit on 10/24/2012 by Sparky63 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Read the article, there is a problem here. The article says this after the second paragraph.

The group denied responsibility the next day.

I'm not Obama fan, but the arab street is quite different than the U.S. I'm willing to bet money several different groups probably took credit for the attack as these kinds of events will get you street cred in that part of the world. Was it a cover up or were they just all thoroughly confused? that's the real question.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Obama has information that indicated a possible terrorist attack.
He had drone footage.
There were no previous protests.
Additional security was denied.
Repeatedly.

And yet the Obama administration spent weeks blaming a youtube video.

I am beyond disgusted by the cowardice of this pathetic administration.

(yes, I went there)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
Read the article, there is a problem here. The article says this after the second paragraph.

The group denied responsibility the next day.

I'm not Obama fan, but the arab street is quite different than the U.S. I'm willing to bet money several different groups probably took credit for the attack as these kinds of events will get you street cred in that part of the world. Was it a cover up or were they just all thoroughly confused? that's the real question.

Where is the proof that the group denied responsibility the next day? I think by now we can agree that we can't trust this administration to tell us the truth.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Obama has information that indicated a possible terrorist attack.
He had drone footage.
There were no previous protests.
Additional security was denied.
Repeatedly.

And yet the Obama administration spent weeks blaming a youtube video.

I am beyond disgusted by the cowardice of this pathetic administration.

(yes, I went there)

All that, and he was still able to go rub elbows in Las Vegas the next day!!! Now that's what I call a multi tasking president..

Apparently, a request for beefed up security cam directly from Hillary and the WH denied it... Hmmm... If Hillary aims to stand a chance in 2016 she had better come clean on her boss....

Klein told Wilkow Tuesday that the Clinton legal team looked through cable traffic between Benghazi and State Deptartment, and claim Hillary actually asked that security be beefed up and “somewhere in the Obama Administration that order wasn’t carried out.”

Just another foot deeper by the day and Obama can't dig fast enough ...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
You cannot trust this administration. For Obama to go into the 3rd debate and say to Romney that the idea that anyone under his admin. was playing politics with Bengahzi was offensive to him. He lies and doesen't even flinch or bat an eye. Its amazing. He knew all the time that he had lied and was playing politics with this information that he already had but lied.

Obama Lied and People Died!!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
If anyone votes for this man after this, they should have their head examined.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This is all true, but haven't you heard that some money grubbing ex-wife of a former business associate of Romney's is trying to get more money out of her divorce and is claiming that Romney lied under oath so she would get screwed out of a bigger divorce settlement!

You know, because this divorce news is way more important and way more damning than letting Americans die while you do nothing about it.

top topics

join