The NWO/One World Government being rubbed in our faces? And we missed it???

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I don't know why this never crossed my mind before, but as once stated, I live in NYC.

For all these years I walked around this city, up and down, and up and down the streets. I wasn't here during 9/11 and so apparently I'm not as connected as some who lived here and witnessed it, however, something interesting hit me the other day.

They originally planned the new structure to be called "Freedom Tower", and as of late, have decided to use the buildings 'legal name'. The 'legal name' is "One World Trade Center".....

Are we looking at a declaration in the form of an address?

I'm sure most would internalize this as "1, World Trade Center" but what if it's THE "one world, trade center"... A declaration of One World. One world government, one world order, whichever...

ETA: here is the wiki link on the building, in case you didn't know the name was "changed". One World Trade Center
edit on 24-10-2012 by unphased because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by unphased

Hey man good post...

I never heard about it so make sure you show in OP a link.

Here www.theatlantic.com...#

I definitely agree it's weird they named it that.

"Huge slab sided black rectangles reminded me of an American take on the Soviet
Constructivist style"
edit on 24-10-2012 by JrDavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by JrDavis

Hey man good post...

I never heard about it so make sure you show in OP a link.

Here www.theatlantic.com...#

I definitely agree it's weird they named it that.

Thanks, I added one.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Say, I watch the show 30 Rock and I never really stopped to over-analyze the name.

"30 Rock"?

Why 30? What kind of rocks? Moon rocks? Asteroids?

*head explodes*

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
Say, I watch the show 30 Rock and I never really stopped to over-analyze the name.

"30 Rock"?

Why 30? What kind of rocks? Moon rocks? Asteroids?

*head explodes*

I've yet to come across anyone as mature, or funny, as you.................................

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Rather an interesting observation. I did not know they changed the name.

I bet you will catch a lot of skepticism with this post from all the koolaid drinkers.

Could be a form of sympathetic magick, kinda like a voodoo doll you poke with pins. Just a thought...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I've entertained the possibility before, but dismissed it due to people laughing at me and saying I'm crazy just because it's not the "normal" thing to think about or say.

It doesn't matter though at this point, because a new world order trying to be acheived by these people are obvious. Too bad we waited to late to react and think that quotes about strength in numbers and taking stands for our rights (which we think we have but don't) will make a difference.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

unphased, i've lived in NYC for the past 18 years or so. i can tell you quite honestly that if you were here on that day, you wouldn't have any questions about whether or not they mean "one world, trade center."

i pass by that building every other week or so, constantly monitoring its development. two things run through my mind every single time i see it - the first is that it is physically impossible for a conventional aircraft to put this huge construction to such symmetrical shame, and the second is that Larry Silverstein is still the leaseholder and one of the major contributors to this new tower.

...Larry Silverstein... the same individual who suggested to "pull" world trade center 7. my sentiments tell me that they know exactly what they're doing by naming it One World Trade Center.

it also doesn't help at all that the building's height is meant to symbolically represent the declaration of independence, while at the same time its visual impression is reminiscent of the masonic pyramid on the backsides of our dollar bills. very strange stuff indeed.

all i would like to know is whether or not these buildings have a "pull" option that comes standard with the construction.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

You're observation seems plausible to me. I noticed the name change too but I figured One World Trade Center was the address of the Freedom Tower. It's no secret that a one world government is the goal...it seems that THAT would be the next logical step in the evolution of an intelligent species in our phase of civilization.

I like a one world order governing entity and think it could save the human race from self destructing...I just don't care for TPTB's method of getting us there. Hell, most of the elected ones have no idea they're even setting up the foundations for a one world order. It takes a generation or two to change the thinking of the masses but it'll get there.

Here's what Wikipedia says about the name:

One World Trade Center, more simply known as 1 WTC and previously known as the Freedom Tower, is the lead building of the new World Trade Center complex in Lower Manhattan, New York City. The 104-story supertall skyscraper is being constructed in the northwest corner of the 16-acre World Trade Center site, occupying the location where the original 8-story 6 World Trade Center once stood. The building is bounded to the west by West Street, to the north by Vesey Street, to the south by Fulton Street, and to the east by Washington Street. Construction on below-ground utility relocations, footings, and foundations for the building began on April 27, 2006.

On March 30, 2009, the Port Authority confirmed that the building would be known by its legal name of One World Trade Center, rather than the colloquial name, Freedom Tower.

At the time of its completion in 2013, One World Trade Center will be the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere and the third-tallest building in the world by pinnacle height, with its spire reaching a symbolic 1,776 feet (541.3 m) in reference to the year of American independence.

1 WTC has been the tallest building in New York City since April 30, 2012. The new World Trade Center complex will also feature three other high-rise office buildings, located along Greenwich Street, and the National September 11 Memorial & Museum, located just south of One World Trade Center, where the Twin Towers once stood. The construction is part of an effort to memorialize and rebuild following the destruction of the original World Trade Center complex during the attacks of September 11, 2001
~ Wikipedia Source

The almighty $ wins over American patriotism? The owners of the property felt it would be more profitable to change the name. What a bunch of maggots!

Huff Post article: Critics Call Freedom Tower Name-change Unpatriotic

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The White House is on Pennsylvania Avenue.

Why Pennsylvania? Why not Ohio?

Well, Pennsylvania has 12 letters. Half of twelve is Six. So that's two sixes - 66.

Where's the other 6?

3+0 = 3. 3 x 2 = 6. 30. Thirty Rock.

*head explodes*

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

30 Rock gets it's name from the fact it is on er at 30 Rockefeller, so it is called 30 Rock.
there is a post/thread on DC and the white house, being part of the triad 666
The fact that they, Port Authority changed the name is a sham and a shame, we the people should call it what it is Freedom Tower or FT for short, and to heck with the PA
edit on 24-10-2012 by bekod because: line edditing

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Interesting, but the question is who would want to work in this tower knowing the first one was a target of terrorist?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mysogynist

It'll be fine until it gets old and the owners don't want to pay to do a proper demolition and rebuild. If Arabians had really done a terrorist attack against the USA, the government would have put them all in prison camps like the Japanese during WW2.

new topics
top topics

join