It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guilford Co. voters say ballot cast for Romney came up Obama on machine!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Besides myself; does anyone else find it curious that the only folks claiming the voting machine defrauded their vote are all Romney supporters? If the machines are broken, then should it not go both ways? Where is the outcry from Obama supporters? Where is the outcry from the supporters of independent candidates?

I will suggest that these stories are either (1) entirely fiction; or (2) a case of the voting machine having a bad operator.

Another thought that crosses my mind is to watch the other side....they scream voter fraud to distract while they carry out VOTER FRAUD....it's a magicians trick....slight of hand; if you will....don't trust a "snapshot" report; rather, trust the consistent reports that have been rolling in months on end....right-wing vote suppression....common sense tells us all the reality of the situation...the only question is: Who among us has common sense?

This election is in the middle of a hijacking. We can sit back idly and let it happen or we can stand up to thugs and own our future. I intend to own my future; how about you?
edit on 24-10-2012 by LeatherNLace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LeatherNLace

Unless its all rigged one way. Which is what it seems, much like the Bush ones were.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by LeatherNLace

Unless its all rigged one way. Which is what it seems, much like the Bush ones were.

keep telling yourself that....eventually you will believe it.

<< 1   >>

join