It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The USA is Europe's whipping boy.....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

I really do not have any intention of replying to any of your "points", let alone reading 5 pages of them.

You're wrong and you can't accept that, whether you think I look like a liar (which is the wrong word) or not is none of my concern, but you strongly imply the things I said. You can dish it out but not take it, America has more of this "evil" than European countries do, that's clear if you've lived in and visited both.

And again, before you start going on about avoiding points, I have no intention of arguing the issue because I don't care what your view point is and whether it's wrong, but it's a good job you have no political power.

There doesn't have to be conflict or finger pointing, this is quite a childish (and pointless) thread.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

I really do not have any intention of replying to any of your "points", let alone reading 5 pages of them.

You're wrong .........I AM PSYCHIC (all caps addition by OP, he must be....)

ah, your superior reasoning skills have won the day,......LOL

where do people like you come from?

hey ATS get a load of this guy. thinks people are wrong and then his defense is......well he doesn't want to say....he doesn't like to read and has no intention of making on topic posts addressing people´s OP....BUT HE KNOWS HIS OPINION....LOL

thank you Mr. troll boy. You have given me so much....alas, you must return to picture and pop up land. Be well little angry one....

It is a good thing you are not the head of a religion.....all that" you are wrong and I am right and I don't care to look at the evidence" is just dangerous when mixed with religious authority...leads to all sorts of dark ages and inquisitions.....

edit on 25-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ

You're wrong .........I AM PSYCHIC (all caps addition by OP, he must be....)

ah, your superior reasoning skills have won the day,......LOL

where do people like you come from?

hey ATS get a load of this guy. thinks people are wrong and then his defense is......well he doesn't want to say....he doesn't like to read and has no intention of making on topic posts addressing people´s OP....BUT HE KNOWS HIS OPINION....LOL

thank you Mr. troll boy. You have given me so much....alas, you must return to picture and pop up land. Be well little angry one....

It is a good thing you are not the head of a religion.....all that" you are wrong and I am right and I don't care to look at the evidence" is just dangerous when mixed with religious authority...leads to all sorts of dark ages and inquisitions.....

I don't think you're wrong, I know you're wrong.

You cover it with "LOL"s, calling me a troll, liar, sarcasm and whatever else is in that mess of a post.

Your attitude towards me reflects the topic (including the childish part).

My lack of care prevents me from being fazed.
edit on 25-10-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

so you know without reading my points huh...

is that faith I hear, or a higher power speaking to you..?

and if you say things that are not true, well that makes you a liar....sorry but that is how it works.

LOL

what is childish is to ignore a conversations main points and go off on pointless tangents insulting people because you don't like their point of view.

It is the type of attitude that religious intolerance has and is blinding like the blind belief in God beyond any evidence.

LOL

I could respect your point of view if it was similar to an agnostic for example. They do not know for sure so they avoid radical absolutes without proof either way. You are more like a hard line "your way or the high way " type of guy...kind of like a religious zealot.

LOL

Almost how people boast of evolution without anything more than a THEORY, but maintain it as fact, because in the end they KNOW things like you know....ignorance is bliss when evidence is just a plus if it supports your thought....what you know without proof is nice though isn't it...?

LOL

You could say that you are about as adamant about your point of view as a gun tooting NRA member, citing that people kill people and not guns, because really you would ignore statistics and maintain that your gun is an instrument of safety. You are reckless.

LOL

You probably love hardcore Christians who push their views on everyone, just like you are doing here..."you are wrong" " I am right", not "maybe you are wrong or maybe I am right"....no ....just like "Jesus is God"...period!!!!"

LOL

You would probably love to force your opinion on the rest of us like mandatory religious classes. Your opinion is the law of the universe and all fact is irrelevant.

LOL

You know that also leads me to believe that you must think that science is limited as well. That there is nothing fact and study can provide since all you need is opinion.

LOL

You probably revel in the stereo types that you agree with like that all Asians are good at math , or that Australians are all descendants of criminals....your opinion is dark my friend and not in line with a modern society...

terrible display.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

so you know without reading my points huh...

I know you're wrong from reading the OP, and I'm not going to read all that rubbish you just posted.

Don't bring faith crap in to this.

That is all.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

so you know all my posts my some sort of psychic power...interesting....does God give you this power?

No I stand by my assessment of you..

You are a hard line religious zealot type...you push your point of view, ignorantly so, Key word being IGNORE, which is what you have repeatedly admitted to doing, so you can push your opinion without any fact upon everyone around you.

what is next, are you going to say evolution is a lie and that God exists without any proof and ignoring all the facts.

You should take a page from science and look at facts before blindly believing something.

no wait I got it, you are going to say that NWO is really reptilians and that they are going to invade us...

People like you must live in fear all your life.....thinking your soul will be cursed at every turn.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

so you know all my posts my some sort of psychic power...interesting....does God give you this power?

No I stand by my assessment of you..

You are a hard line religious zealot type...you push your point of view, ignorantly so, Key word being IGNORE, which is what you have repeatedly admitted to doing, so you can push your opinion without any fact upon everyone around you.

what is next, are you going to say evolution is a lie and that God exists without any proof and ignoring all the facts.

You should take a page from science and look at facts before blindly believing something.

FYI most of my posts on ATS are pro-evolution and anti-creationism.

Not sure why you're bringing that in to it, but again, you're wrong.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

that is not what you have demonstrated here...

so you are a flip flop as well?

oh dear....

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

that is not what you have demonstrated here...

so you are a flip flop as well?

oh dear....

Really? I don't recall mentioning God or evolution... strange.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I need to have a more intellectual conversation, so I'll leave you to argue by yourself now (sort of what you were doing anyway).

edit on 25-10-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

but the way you refuse to look at evidence and say that you know things by your opinion alone is similar to how a Bible thumping zealot thinks....

I am truly sorry for you.....

I hope in the other "intellectual" conversations, they do not offer any evidence either and they just so happen to agree with your opinion....or you will be wasting yours and everyone's time...

May god have mercy on your soul.....

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
You are on the right side of the pond, but you might want to narrow it down a bit. For the root of all evil are the Dutch.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by D.Wolf

Oh..right..thanks a bundle..

Are You jealous that we invented the "Honghi-tochten"(Honghi-raids) by which we simply culled an entire Island population because they refused to let us close to the pepper and clove plantations..orr because we raided the Spanish gold-fleet ,or that we invented slave-trade as a global corporate undertaking? Tsss.. What unfounded malice..

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dutchmilpo

That, and banks and the markets as we know it today. It's legal to smoke like whatever they smoke over there and their prostitutes pay taxes.

So the Dutch are pepper-stealing-gold-horny-banking-pimping-drug-dealing-slave-driving-marketeers.

Evil to the evilishestestest power, I say!

edit on 25/10/12 by D.Wolf because: more evil added

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

I haven't really got time to read the whole thread at present - I will do later on today when I have more time, allotment and 2 year old Grandson seems to take up a lot of my time now - but I have read the 1st page and would just like to comment on a couple of things.

Where historically is the source of what we incorrectly call "illuminati", the Rothschild's, world bank leaders, IMF, bank of England. banking cartel Mafioso's from?

Europe-

Well actually the vast majority of them are Ashkenazi Jews who obviously originated in Palestine and the surrounding area.

WW2, a European made conflict that propelled the entire globe into war.

You seem to conveniently forget the role Japan played in WWII - don't think any of that was European doing at all.

The USA sat on the fence for quite some time making a vast profit out of the European conflict before their hand was forced by the Japanese.

All the satanic cultist are originally from Europe.

Some do - and many also come from Eastern religions.

All the "sacred"/ royal blood lines are form Europe.

If you believe that then surely you must believe in the bloodline of The Merovignians etc - and where did they come from?

All the empires that historically plundered the world are form Europe.

I take it you are conveniently forgetting The Mongols, The Huns or The Islamic Caliphate etc.

All the world leaders, for the most part, big players, Europe.

Osama is European?
Sure it's news to the Chinese.

People say the US is evil....

Some do - some don't.

so really why is the world still blaming the US for our "transgressions" if the source of all evils for the most part is Europe?

So the USA has been indepenadant since 1776 and in that time hasn't been able to shake off the shackles of European bondage, is not master of it's own destiny and therefore refuses to accept any responsibility for anything that may have occured in 'it's' name etc and you conveniently blame those damned Europeans instead for all the world's ill's?

...but really it all stems back to resentful Europeans who were pissed that some damn yanks got rid of them and then did fine without them.

I assure you - we don't resent anything - you are no great loss - get over it.

So they vowed to make us pay....

Maybe they did - but it didn't work - I think the US is the one calling the shots at present.

so now we are their whipping boy......

I don't think so.

Our leaders in the US serve their european brothers.....is what I am saying as well.

edit on 25/10/12 by Freeborn because: Spelling, grammar, clarity etc

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
We should not hate nations or continents. But instead hate the people in charge of those nations for wanting to turn its own masses against foreign masses.

Otherwise we are just wasting our hate.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Could not resist

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

The USA is europe on another land.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by D.Wolf

(..)So the Dutch are pepper-stealing-gold-horny-banking-pimping-drug-dealing-slave-driving-pot-smokingmarketeers(..) there, fixed it for ya..

It is said that we, The Dutch, would néver sell our mothers....unless the offer was good.

Untrue!! We would also insist on putting our-mothers-in-law in the sale, as a sort of a package-deal"

A tip: When Dutchies are around, nail éverything to the floor, because they will sell it from under our bum...

-----------------------------------------

Now, on a more serious note.

Every country/continent/island has it's dark moments in history. The things one rather not discusses. The problems start if the silence about those "things" leads towards a refusal to learn from it.

The EU is an attempt to learn from our history of feuds, war and bloodshed between countless little counties&kingdoms ,with The Church thrown-in for good measure.

And no-one, however insistent (and often loud!) can convince me that the way America attempted to "fix" the blithe of slavery, even going to war about the issue, and later in the 1960 made the monumental step towards racial equality, while f.i. South-Africa went the complete other way, is nót proof of America's willingness to change.

People are people, every country has it's sins. Pointing fingers, screaming about ist, or getting acidic and belligerent when people do not wexactly agree with one's vision, is exáctly what has lead to many terrible things.

On bóth sides of he pond.

"Let he who is without sin, throw the first stone"

I refúse to let myself be swept into the peeing-contest that America vs. Europe so óften degrades into.

By the by, defending Hitler, representing him as"sortof reasonable" while álso- in the same breath- use him as part of the proof hat "Europe" is the root of all evil, is nót the way to elicit a calm reaction from -especially- Europeans. Europeans like me, who lost a complete family-generation to Hitler and his goons in the Waffen-SS. The Rotterdam-bombing, and battle of the Grebbeberg took care of the young males. Typhoid and hunger in Bergen-Belsen removed part of what was left. Only the children survived. And NO!, their graves, or rather small monuments, bedded-in between Canadian war-graves in Rhenen are not for discussion. So YES, I déeply resent Your interpretation of how Europe experienced WWII.
I am not really angry, yet unpleasantly moved that someone would use something that has impacted me, and the rest of my continent as "proof"that "Europe is Evil"

To clarify: The OP's research wasn't what made me feel very angry,insulted. On the contrary (although "Stormfront" as a resource is..dubious..at the least.) We, Europeans are áll too aware of our sordid history. Make no mistake. It's the -quite understandable-reason that the EU was pushed-through so forcefully, the reason so mány Europeans left for America in the 17th, 18th and 19th century, disgusted as they were with the Limitless mis-use of power by f.i. the Aristocracy.(And the realistic chance to trade and get rich.. that too..)

However, as far as the OP's posts go: "Cést le ton qui fait la musique"

I have suffered this thead, until I could no longer, and hád to comment. I just hópe you'll see what You actually did, and realize that, máybe, just máybe defending Your home-Country by showing how evil others cán be, is nót an "intellectual debate", but rather an unpleasant expression of spite and hatred, kicking&screaming because You feel assaulted..

Look, kid, I am réally sorry You feel like "America" is under a sort of "European-Siege" for it's way of dealing with stuff. Let me assure You, You are not. America is in the luxurious position to just shrug, and go "well, that's Your opinion"
What we, Europeans, are perceived (!) to think about America is not very important, it really isn't. We both have a different culture. That's just a statement of a simple fact. Pointing fingers in a confrontational way nèver accomplishes ánything, it just makes a discussion derail into trench warfare.

I suggest You start looking at the great things bóth continents have achieved, and feel the pride in that. Leave the malice behind. Shrug if some Europeans deem it neccessary to blame some anonymous entity named "Americans" for things that -in actuality- only their Government is responsible for, not the average Joe&Jill.
Shrug ,and walk away if someone insísts on throwing all faults of history in Your face as if it were Your doing ,and Yours alone. It's not Your problem, it's théirs.

I do nót want to insult, i do nót want to show "I am smarter", or better in sourcing documentation. I am above that.
I ónly ask the OP to temper his tone, and keep in mind that deeply hurting people can happen before one knows it.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I think the people at the top of the power pyramid transcend nations. Somebody like George Bush has more with a rich Saudi to talk about than with your average American. They just have more in common.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join