It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The USA is Europe's whipping boy.....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
So I was thinking,

Where historically is the source of what we incorrectly call "illuminati", the Rothschild's, world bank leaders, IMF, bank of England. banking cartel Mafioso's from?

Europe-

Actually all the source of all these conspiracies come from Europe.

WW2, a European made conflict that propelled the entire globe into war.

All the satanic cultist are originally from Europe.

All the "sacred"/ royal blood lines are form Europe.

All the empires that historically plundered the world are form Europe.

All the world leaders, for the most part, big players, Europe.

People say the US is evil....that it has been infiltrated....by whom...?...German scientist and thinkers brought over from Europe after WW2, or that all our current leaders all share ancestry form Europe. That we serve the interests of old money....European old money.

That we serve Israel....again, old European money.

so really why is the world still blaming the US for our "transgressions" if the source of all evils for the most part is Europe?

There are many more....but really it all stems back to resentful Europeans who were pissed that some damn yanks got rid of them and then did fine without them. So they vowed to make us pay....so now we are their whipping boy......Our leaders in the US serve their european brothers.....is what I am saying as well.

thoughts.?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Well sir, I believe you will have a spirited debate going on in this thread.
I personaly believe individuals should be held accountable for thier actions. Not the nations that they are from.

Evil comes from evil deeds done by evil people. Evil people come from everywhere.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenJack

I would enjoy a spirited debate.

true.....but

Is not the evil commanded as guilty as the evil obeyed...?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I don't get what your point is. If you want to list things that came from Europe, put white Americans on there too. Why are you attacking Europe? There are good and bad people no matter where you live.

Also, I don't think a lot of those claims are true.
edit on 24-10-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

I am not attacking anyone...I am simply stating a fact, that most of these conspiracies have their origin in Europe...

I doubt the average European is to blame as the average American is not....I am linking the leadership who just so happens to hold power in Europe and is related as the source of our greatest evils.....

EDIT:
European leadership is the source of our greatest woe.....the American military industrial complex, Imperialism, ect is a side effect, of EUROPEAN leadership.....
edit on 24-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

What leadership? By saying Europe you're being very vague, Europe isn't to blame for WW2, one man in one country is to blame. America contains as much "evil" as anywhere else. It sure seems like you're attacking Europe.

What leadership has power over Europe and what are they responsible for?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

First I just wanna say thats a great line. It rightfully desereves a touche!

Now for a follow up. The evil that infiltrated our society is involved in all societies. North American, South American, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Looking at things like the illuminati and the masons exclusivly is a little short sighted. We are a melting pot of the world, so inheritantly we absorb all aspects of other societies. We have picked up many bad habits from many cultures.

However, the US does catch alot of flak. Its mostly chest thumping and pandering tho. Those that would cast judgement on us are just as capable of being judged.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

no all of Europe had their blame by putting Germany in such a position as it was...they wanted to crush every German with sanctions and restitution....and took away so much land from Germany that they practically put Hitler in power by making such a dire situation...not to mention that Hitler asked for peace before the war but England refused.

EDIT:
AND there was a peaceful exchange program in Germany during the prosperous years before the war in which Jews could sell their property for a fair price and buy a ticket to Israel and were given the same value in farming equipment and land, or business.....since they were not wanted there, that is no secret....BUT Hitler wanted to have them leave and was willing to repay them for their voluntary withdrawal...wrong yes, but the savagery started when Europe decided to start a war with Germany for refusing to pay restitution and provoking hitters full war effort....which lead to the invasions of Poland and Austria, which had German citizens being mistreated for dumb reasons....ect....

edit on 24-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: fix

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenJack

I do not link masons, and illuminati.

I think masons are fine, kind of like them....and illuminati are not real...they are a loosely associated family with associates that have strange religious beliefs...strange to me...and are in the habit of consolidating power and absorbing it where they cannot take it by force...

yes and that is my point...the US gets blamed like it is the master mind of the NWO where in reality it was planned out and made possible in Europe...if anything it is a European creation...the US was an agricultural country with happy simple people...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ

no all of Europe had their blame by putting Germany in such a position as it was...they wanted to crush every German with sanctions and restitution....and took away so much land from Germany that they practically put Hitler in power by making such a dire situation...not to mention that Hitler asked for peace before the war but England refused.

EDIT:
AND there was a peaceful exchange program in Germany during the prosperous years before the war in which Jews could sell their property for a fair price and buy a ticket to Israel and were given the same value in farming equipment and land, or business.....since they were not wanted there, that is no secret....BUT Hitler wanted to have them leave and was willing to repay them for their voluntary withdrawal...wrong yes, but the savagery started when Europe decided to start a war with Germany for refusing to pay restitution and provoking hitters full war effort....which lead to the invasions of Poland and Austria, which had German citizens being mistreated for dumb reasons....ect....

Sorry what?? Hitler wanted peace but England refused? When did this happen??
Hitler had already invaded several countries by the time he invaded Poland, England tried to halt further invations by stating that if he invaded Poland, that England and France would see this as an act of war. It was correct that Hitler never wanted war with the British, because he admired them and seen them as a threat, unlike Russia, who was just a threat.

And Germany was FAR from peaceful before the Poland invasion. Jews were no longer citizen, they had to 'sell' their properties because they were legaly not allowed to own property. They kept moving them on, then invading the country they went too.

France and Britain waged war on Germany for invading Poland, Russia went to war against Germany because Hitler went back on his previous deal of splitting Poland between the two, America joined in the end because the British offered a very attractive repayment plan, that only just finished in 2008.

Also, I would refrain from implying that Europe is, and has been, under one rule for centeries. There are many, many countries in Europe, and there has been plenty of wars between them through out history.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Now you're making excuses for Hitler? There are no excuses, he was an evil man and the blame is on him (And those that helped him).

More confused about your angle now, you're lumping Europe together and then defending certain parts.

You also need to read up on the history related to WW2.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ

EDIT:

How could the Jews in Hitler's Germany have bought a "Ticket To Israel" ? The State Of Israel did not exist untill 1948. that was 3 years after the war ended.
edit on 24-10-2012 by alldaylong because: Word missed

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
my 2 cents....the problem lies with the extreme wealthy of the world, their interests are to first, hold on to their wealth, and second, to increase it. they use a variety of control methods.
they pay into "think tanks" or political organizations that are dominated by ex-political leaders and like-minded academics. this in turn creates influence over politiclal decisions in individual countries.
they can, and have paid for, political, industrial, and social causes to create stability, or instability in various parts of the world.
they finance banks, and media outlets across the globe to influence the flow of capital, and the decemination of information, to the vast majority of the worlds population.
with these discreet, behind the curtain, "nudges", they can deflect blame from themselves, create evil leaders or destructive insurgency, or enhance goodwill and prosperity, onto locals of the various countries.
the entire charade is to keep the "others" off-balance, and/or misinformed, about what or who has control.

every political movement, social movement, industrial or finanacial decisions, live on "money".....follow that trail to find the true masters

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

The Munich Agreement was a settlement permitting Nazi Germany's annexation of Czechoslovakia's areas along the country's borders mainly inhabited by ethnic Germans for which a new territorial designation "Sudetenland" was coined. The agreement was negotiated at a conference held in Munich, Germany, among the major powers of Europe without the presence of Czechoslovakia. Today, it is widely regarded as a failed act of appeasement toward Germany. The agreement was signed in the early hours of 30 September 1938 (but dated 29 September). The purpose of the conference was to discuss the future of the Sudetenland in the face of territorial demands made by Adolf Hitler. The agreement was signed by Germany, France, the United Kingdom, and Italy. The Sudetenland was of immense strategic importance to Czechoslovakia, as most of its border defenses were situated there, and many of its banks were located there as well.
en.wikipedia.org...

Germany's enemies maintain today that Adolf Hitler is the greatest disturber of peace known to history, that he threatens every nation with sudden attack and oppression, that he has created a terrible war machine in order to cause trouble and devastation all around him. At the same time they intentionally conceal an all-important fact: they themselves drove the Leader of the German people finally to draw the sword. They themselves compelled him to seek to obtain at last by the use of force that which he had been striving to gain by persuasion from the beginning: the security of his country. They did this not only by declaring war on him on September 3, 1939, but also by blocking step for step for seven years the path to any peaceful discussion.

The attempts repeatedly made by Adolf Hitler to induce the governments of other states to collaborate with him in a reconstruction of Europe resemble an ever-recurring pattern in his conduct since the commencement of his labors for the German Reich. But these attempts were wrecked every time by reason of the fact that nowhere was there any willingness to give them due consideration, because the evil spirit of the Great War still prevailed everywhere, because in London and Paris and in the capitals of the Western Powers' vassal states there was only one fixed intention: to perpetuate the power of Versailles.

A rapid glance at the most important events will furnish incontrovertible proof for this statement.

When Adolf Hitler came to the fore, Germany was as gagged and as helpless as the victors of 1918 wanted her to be. Completely disarmed, with an army of only 100,000 men intended solely for police duties within the country, she found herself within a tightly closed ring of neighbors all armed to the teeth and leagued together. To the old enemies in the West, Britain, Belgium and France, new ones were artificially created and added in the East and the South: above all Poland and Czechoslovakia. A quarter of the population [2] of Germany were forcibly torn away from their mother country and handed over to foreign powers. The Reich, mutilated on all sides and robbed of every means of defense, at any moment could become the helpless victim of some rapacious neighbor.

Then it was that Adolf Hitler for the first time made his appeal to the common sense of the other powers. On May 17, 1933, a few months after his appointment to the office of Reichskanzler, he delivered a speech in the German Reichstag, from which we extract the following passages:

"Germany will be perfectly ready to disband her entire military establishment and destroy the small amount of arms remaining to her, if the neighboring countries will do the same thing with equal thoroughness.
... Germany is entirely ready to renounce aggressive weapons of every sort if the armed nations, on their part, will destroy their aggressive weapons within a specified period, and if their use is forbidden by an international convention.

... Germany is at all times prepared to renounce offensive weapons if the rest of the world does the same. Germany is prepared to agree to any solemn pact of non-aggression because she does not think of attacking anybody but only of acquiring security."
www.wintersonnenwende.com...

Hitler never wanted war with Britain or France.

He did want a war with Poland as a result of terror attacks on German 'Poles' and the Polish government's refusal to accept his proposal for a Danzig Korridor as well as the incorporation of Danzig into the Reich (see a partially accurate account here:

linky is bad.....
stormfront .org/ forum/t378972/

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

I did not say Palestine to avoid offending anyone....

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Yes, this is what Europeans have known all along. America is our whipping boy!

Na, I think there is something wrong with your theory though.

If there is some secret society in our world I think they would probably be made up of different nationalities.

Considering the people who control the world resources are from different nationalities. Don't think it would be on particular content or anything.

Then again, if it is you can't hold the many accountable for the actions of the few as someone mentioned in a previous post

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I have read, and no I am not excusing Hitler....the European dictator.....I am simply stating that since he pissed off other Europeans by taking back his countries land, and establishing a national currency backed by gold...yeah, and prospering under it they felt the need to stop him, since he was inviting all sorts of people to his table....

the war was a war based on economics.....the invasions of neighboring countries was actually a reconquista of their former land....where their people were being hunted down and killed like dogs in the street. So here comes the psychopath and takes advantage of the situation, because all of Europe was happy blaming Germany that is the German people for the war, the first one, and turned a blind eye to the savagery the German people suffered before the second WW at the hands of ethnic polish, French and the rest.

Oh and as far as peace, let's not forget that Hess secretly flew to England to negotiate peace with them, but England refused...and arrested him.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DariusHames

I agree, there is no Illuminati, just a loosely affiliated family and its associates that has married into royalty, big money and power worldwide now.

BUT

The dream of the NWO has its roots in Europe.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

to suggest that hitler was anything but a madman, is rediculous. his own words and writings, along with his actions during the 30's in germany proves otherwise...it is apparent that you have some type of appreciation for hitler. this is one of the most studied men (hitler) of recent world history, and your revisionist historical accounts are, to say the least, disturbing.
edit on 24-10-2012 by jimmyx because: syntax

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

it is disturbing to imply anything but an appreciation for facts and not those they involve. It is telling of a bias to label anyone who offers facts as anything but a student of history. I have made repeated attempts to present the information in an unbiased manner. I even insulted Hitler, testament to my failure to do so and acting in favor of the allies, but to sully the intellectual process with the slander of the person doing the search for truth is low and base.

I do not like Hitler, the fact stands, all of Europe would like to imply that they were the helpless victims and it was unavoidable, yet we have seen mad men come and go the world over, and never has there been war like the ones Europe made....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join