It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Greer and the Aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Ill keep this real simple because and i dont know the answer at all. Is Dr Steven Greer Legitimate?

Reason i ask is friend of mine sent me two links and one of them leads to something called Sirius Project and hes collecting donations money to fund this.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
Is Dr Steven Greer Legitimate?.

Yes, Greer is a legitimate hoaxer and fraud.

and hes collecting donations money to fund this.

That is about all he does, collect money
edit on 24-10-2012 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Ill keep this real simple because and i dont know the answer at all.

ATS search Steven Greer will give you all the information you need , another Greer thread is surplus to requirements .

Dr. Steven Greer working on new documentary called Sirius
The Problem with Greer

edit on 24-10-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Of course Greer is legit. It's just a sheer co-incidence he's actually presented little to no evidence whilst his bank account continues to grow. He's legit though!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
you nearly could buy into if you watch one of his videos.
but then you go on a hunt to see what evidence is has produced.
then you find your answer.

Santa clause is not real.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Naysay, Naysay, Debunk, Debunk, Naysay, Naysay, Debunk, Debunk, If theres no Pictures its not real, Debunk Debunk, Naysay, Naysay, I know everything in my little ivory tower, Debunk, Debunk, Naysay, Naysay.
Just people coming here to troll and shill.
Cheers

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

why waste your time on someone who basically talks talks talks talks and says his gonna provide evidence soon soon soon soon soon.

no ones a shill, I think we are all mad at the fact he says his in contact with all these people but never provides a single clue of evidence.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Dude, sorry about the above but there's so much negativity on here. Yes I know its a conspiracy site, with more than its share of so called experts.
Most of them believe they are academics because they've heard of google and have an internet connection.
Greer probably is lining his pockets but he's not the only one. Read all you can, keep an open mind and above all make your own decisions.
That's why we are on this rock, to learn. But don't necessarily take the word of someone with thousands of stars and flags.
Some of these guys are put here to debunk, no doubt. Use the grey matter and think for yourself.
Happy hunting.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

Agreed, but is he worse than Leer, Hoagland, Wilcocks, anyone from Ancient Aliens.
They all make good dollars out of the gullible, and I understand the opinions of most on this site.
But theres's far too much condescension to those new to the site, almost as though we just hatched from an egg
I have followed conspiracies for over 20 years and signed up about 4 months ago.
Does not make me a newbie, just new to this site.
Anyway he needs to make up his own mind

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

I think that half of what his saying is true but, you gotta keep your mind open.
the world is shifty grubby cunning and money hungry theses days.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kudegras
Naysay, Naysay, Debunk, Debunk, Naysay, Naysay, Debunk, Debunk,

yes, but Naysay, Naysay, debunk?

If theres no Pictures its not real, Debunk Debunk, Naysay, Naysay, I know everything in my little ivory tower, Debunk, Debunk, Naysay, Naysay.

you seem to be a naysayer. I never knew what that was. so its like the knights that say "NI"?

Just people coming here to troll and shill.
right. Naysay, Naysay jihad...or is that durka durka

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

Correct, read between the lines. Don't get sucked in to any of it. IMO we'll all be treading the same boards this time next year.
No, 21/12/2012. No, Massive CME's. No, Alien Disclosure. No massive earthquake or Volcano that wipes out half the planet.
And when none of this happens it'll be " Oh, I miscalculated my sums. I forgot to carry the 2. No it'll now be next year folks. Sorry."
Only one things guaranteed, Prices will go up, job's will be lost, businesses will close and banks will foreclose.
Nothing's more certain than death and taxes.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

I only nay say about you nay sayers and debunkers.
If the shoe fits friend. Put the bugger on.
Too many people here are legends in their own lunch box. Do you fit in to that category Ultraman?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Dude whats jihad, durka, durka got to do with anything. And no, we are now the knights who say ecky ecky pikang
zoom boing whatever.
Yeah I am old enough to appreciate a bit of Python. My favourite is still the Life of Brian.
Still getting laugh's out of that today.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

I say nay to you.

If the shoe fits friend.

i am made of rubber an you glue.

Put the bugger on.

is that a type of shoe?

Too many people here are legends in their own lunch box. Do you fit in to that category Ultraman?

absolutely. interesting projection though.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian

I say nay to you.

If the shoe fits friend.

i am made of rubber an you glue.

Put the bugger on.

is that a type of shoe?

absolutely. interesting projection though.

I have followed conspiracies for over 20 years and signed up about 4 months ago.
Does not make me a newbie,
apparently it makes you a legend in your own lunchbox

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

welcome to the field of BS.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
You'd do well to follow the links provided by Gortex in his post.

Greer is a fraud.

You can tell when Greer is lying by looking to see if his mouth is moving and sounds are coming out of it.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

now i know this thead is slow as you are usually the first critic off the rack on Aliens.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I believe Greer to be Full Of Schitt. Not Bull Schitt persay, but AFOS. You know, All Forms Of Schitt! LOL. But as others before me have stated, You need to make up Your own Mind on this one...... Syx.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join