It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why The Dislike For David Icke Exposing The NWO? [Please Read Before Replying]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

He never once tells you to seek Christ Jesus as the Truth...

I was following you up until you made this statement. Seek Jesus as the truth? One may as well embrace the reptilian agenda too then. It takes faith to believe in either at present.

You need to understand - the deception will be so great that it could nearly fool the elect.

That deception is, and always has been, religion in it's many forms. Especially the big three.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

nobody likes the guy who keeps pointing out the elephant in the room

Reptilian = psychopath.

all you're seeing are weak attacks mostly ad-homs

moneygrubber= i hate being a wage slave, but i hate anybody who's broken free and makes money doing their own thing, playing instead of working themselves to death even more.

fearmonger= shut up already about the truth i refuse to accept!

thinks he's jesus/son of god [icke was still in the middle of his kundalini experiance, ordinary mortals wish they could have one too:p]
[umm, HELLOOOOO!!! if you believe in the bible, adam and eve were god's children too, or are you one of those jesus said of: "you are of your father, the devil". that'd explain it, unless you believe you're just a bunch of matter in motion, then it's a case of SERIOUSLY having no clue at all.

skepdick self explanatory; also see last sentence above

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
Is he truly "waking you up"? Sure, he is bringing to light the evil in this world and it feels like being "awakensed" but only because you didn't know that it existed in the first place. But he is deception all the way round and here's why - he gives you a lot of truth and mixes it with deadly poison. He believes that a mass awakening will allow Earth to enter into a new consciousness, which is basically feeding the New Age Religion nonsense. He gives you this as the solution. Go read Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's latest UN speech and pay close attention to what he says. It's the same as Icke's "solution". Go read Freemasonry dogma and what they believe - the same. Go read the New Age dogma - it's the same. Icke's bleats on about the Problem/Reaction/Solution methodology of the "mighty men", yet steers you to their solution. He never once tells you to seek Christ Jesus as the Truth, for he knows in that instant that Jesus would heal your vision and your hearing and expose him as the deceiver that he is. You need to understand - the deception will be so great that it could nearly fool the elect. This isn't something to be taken lightly by Christian or non Christian.

Well that is the only reason that I agree you can criticise him, ie, the fact that he disregards the idea of religion. But millions of people today do that, I personally believe in an overall creator but it's the details that all sound a little out there when we actually stop and considering what religion wants us to believe. Hopefully you see my point.

You make some great points there though, the idea that he is exposing the elite as that is part of the plan, I guess that would fit into what many believe Alex Jones does.

Rightly or wrongly, I feel Icke's overall message carries a lot of good in it, but I can understand your concerns and you make some excellent points (rather than just call names as others do like school bullies
)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
If you note from his recent stuff, there are some high end graphics in his videos and excellent editing, he is investing the money he makes into creating better messages to be spread to more people.

Is a minor thing, but most of the editing and graphics I witnessed were student level/DIY.

Other than that, David Icke is often under estimated and fascinating to listen to. That said, the best con artists are the ones that mostly tell the truth; just like the best poker players often. By weaving so many facts and bits of legitimate research into his work it makes one consider believing the rest of what he says as well.

I think Icke is just really really good at engineering stories entwined with truth which makes him unique in his work since most con persons make the mistake of eventually forwarding a testable claim. When he puts his money on the line he makes safe bets.

One of my biggest concerns is that when he worked for the BBC he knew about Jimmy Saville for example, and decided to let someone else out the person's crimes so he could take credit for the prediction.

Side note: I loved him on Wogan and Maher's show. In Religilous Maher at least put the interview in the special features DVD rather than just deleting it. Really felt Maher got caught out on that one, and it was enjoyable.
edit on 24-10-2012 by Pinke because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Reptilian = psychopath.

moneygrubber= i hate being a wage slave, but i hate anybody who's broken free and makes money doing their own thing, playing instead of working themselves to death even more.

thinks he's jesus/son of god [icke was still in the middle of his kundalini experiance, ordinary mortals wish they could have one too:p]
[umm, HELLOOOOO!!! if you believe in the bible, adam and eve were god's children too, or are you one of those jesus said of: "you are of your father, the devil". that'd explain it, unless you believe you're just a bunch of matter in motion, then it's a case of SERIOUSLY having no clue at all.

Please see my other post, he does not think he is Jesus.

From the interview (as the video was edited)-

We/I am a son/daughter of God. In fact, we are all expressions/projections of the Infinite Conciousness, which is love, that is what I mean when I say "I am a son of god "GOD"!" ibid.

We are reflections of one another, therefore I know that you are part of me and I am part of you because we are all projections of the universal principles of creation/destruction polarities of the same infinite consciousness that we call God.

That is what he said in the 1991 interview, he is not saying he is THE Son of God, there is huge difference as millions people have new age views or related views and believe we are all part of the 'infinite consciousness that we call God'.

It's quite telling that video was uploaded so heavily edited to trick people into thinking he was claiming to bt the 2nd coming of Jesus or something.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

Well the quality isn't really the point, David is getting people in and paying them to edit the videos, certainly paying people to create the music- most of his recent videos end with an original song about the NWO. That takes money.

My point is, he has been doing his work for over 20 years, he hasn't ran off with the money, he still works every day, long hours putting in more research and finding out and working on his info to bring to more people.

Also, he never found out about Saville whilst working at the BBC, he never received that info until about 1997 or 1998, long after he left the BBC and was doing his best to expose what goes on.

edit on 24-10-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Reptilian = psychopath.

Please see my other post, he does not think he is Jesus.

From the interview (as the video was edited)-

We/I am a son/daughter of God. In fact, we are all expressions/projections of the Infinite Conciousness, which is love, that is what I mean when I say "I am a son of god "GOD"!" ibid.

We are reflections of one another, therefore I know that you are part of me and I am part of you because we are all projections of the universal principles of creation/destruction polarities of the same infinite consciousness that we call God.

That is what he said in the 1991 interview, he is not saying he is THE Son of God, there is huge difference as millions people have new age views or related views and believe we are all part of the 'infinite consciousness that we call God'.

It's quite telling that video was uploaded so heavily edited to trick people into thinking he was claiming to bt the 2nd coming of Jesus or something.

Helllooo!
those are examples of ad homs, my dear fellow
and i've seen people make that claim/bash before so i included it
note that there is no = so it's not a translation as the ones before it

and yes, the whole idea is to make him out as an addled by drugs crazy person

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3chainz

- He exposes education and how kids are being dumbed down.

Kids are smarter than his followers. Icke is a con-man that teaches people there are reptile-people who rule the world.

Kids would call bs on this guy...lol

L
L nobody likes the truth

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

So you believe in reptile people?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 3chainz

do you believe in the existence of psychopaths?

have a clue "kid" if icke or you went around publicly saying the pm the queen, etc. were psychopaths and backed it up by pointing out their psychopathic actions.

he'd be in jail now, for "slander" or locked up in a nuthouse

a "psycho-therapist" would give them a clean bill of health and icke, well they'd just show that tired old son of god interview.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

reply to post by Pinke

Also, he never found out about Saville whilst working at the BBC, he never received that info until about 1997 or 1998, long after he left the BBC and was doing his best to expose what goes on.

I found this but no other sources yet.

Icke claims it's from sources in that article. I guess persons can make up their own mind.

After Icke came out as a 'theorist' I guess for want of a better term, I'm not sure there were many other options for work. Clearly Icke couldn't return to the BBC. I do admire the work ethic, the stage presence, and the amount of effort put into long lectures, but many persons dedicate themselves to whatever stage or performance work they do.

Icke does seem to be a genuinely nice person when he speaks, but I'm not sure if that's all an act or not.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

He has some very good ideas. The first time you hear him talk, you are drawn into what he has to say, he is making sense, everything is fitting into place, and then.........the fricking reptile thing. I am sorry, I do know some crazy people who seem normal for a bit, but when you actually spend some time with them, you realize that they are in fact bat spit crazy. David Icke is unfortunately a nut job. But good for him if he gets other nut jobs to buy into his wacky theory.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
They say David Icke is crazy, you want to know what I think is crazy? I think having a large group of the world's elite engage in a mock human sacrifice in front of a 40 foot owl called Moloch is pretty F-ing crazy, but hey that's just me! Bohemian Grove, for those who weren't familiar with this practice.

I feel you OP, it's a very slippery slope when you start talking about the material that David covers. I have a lot of respect for him having the courage to take his reputation and put it on the line like he has. It's paid off in spades though, I mean look at the guy he is performing at Wembley Stadium this weekend!

This video is very relevant to this thread!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

He has some very good ideas. The first time you hear him talk, you are drawn into what he has to say, he is making sense, everything is fitting into place, and then.........the fricking reptile thing. I am sorry, I do know some crazy people who seem normal for a bit, but when you actually spend some time with them, you realize that they are in fact bat spit crazy. David Icke is unfortunately a nut job. But good for him if he gets other nut jobs to buy into his wacky theory.

He's a nut job because he believes alien/demonic forces are manipulating this world?

Well, as I ask, how do YOU explain 'why' we are here and not just why, but 'how?'

If you try and answer that question, it doesn't matter what you say, it will sound crazy because simply thinking about our existence is 'out there'- no one can really answer it.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

say it with me. Reptilian Overlord.

The Queen is a reptile Shapeshifter.

Your Honor, I rest my case.

link   
reply to post by jaws1975

They say David Icke is crazy, you want to know what I think is crazy? I think having a large group of the world's elite engage in a mock human sacrifice in front of a 40 foot owl called Moloch is pretty F-ing crazy, but hey that's just me! Bohemian Grove, for those who weren't familiar with this practice.

Is it mock? I hope so.

link   
I read this thread yesterday and agree with the O.P. but didn't feel a need to comment, but then i saw this story and immediately remembered things icke (maybe Alex Jones) had been trying to tell us.

news.uk.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

No he wouldn't. Alex Jones calls them psychopaths all the time and has never been arrested.

Icke seriously believes in reptile people, go read his books.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke

reply to post by Pinke

I found this but no other sources yet.

Icke claims it's from sources in that article. I guess persons can make up their own mind.

After Icke came out as a 'theorist' I guess for want of a better term, I'm not sure there were many other options for work. Clearly Icke couldn't return to the BBC. I do admire the work ethic, the stage presence, and the amount of effort put into long lectures, but many persons dedicate themselves to whatever stage or performance work they do.

Icke does seem to be a genuinely nice person when he speaks, but I'm not sure if that's all an act or not.

Good find, it's very interesting to note that Icke was discussing this right after Saville's death.

It has only been very recently the stories about Saville have emerged and investigations started. Icke was widely criticised for his views on Saville yet it seems he was right after all!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

say it with me. Reptilian Overlord.

The Queen is a reptile Shapeshifter.

Your Honor, I rest my case.

But what is YOUR answer to 'how' and 'why' we are here?

Would your answer be anymore or less crazy than aliens manipulating the world?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join