It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why The Dislike For David Icke Exposing The NWO? [Please Read Before Replying]

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3chainz
All Icke does is spout normal conspiracy theory ish with reptiles mixed in. Nothing he says is even new. Most people on ATS aren't calling him crazy over that.

How do you know reptilians do not exist? People from disparate cultures all over the planet have been seeing demons/inter-dimensional entities/aliens/reptilians that more often than not resemble humanoid reptiles.

Originally posted by Echtelion
My main problem with David Icke is that he bluntly came up with a conspiracy theory directly based on the movie "They Live" and the "V" series of the '80s. He also first declared himself to the the "Son of God".

That's the portrait of a false prophet, or just a con man. He predicted stuff that simply not happen. Made a joke of himself, then surfed on the wave of public hilarity to make himself famous...

He mentions that those in Hollywood are in the know and I do believe this and those 2 movies you mentioned are not a true representation of his beliefs about reptilians.

Basically, I believe the reptilians are demons possessing humans, mostly at the top, but all kinds of humans are prone to be victims.

He also did not make himself famous by riding a wave of public hilarity, he*was/is* famous as a footballer, TV presenter and Green Party member. He gave away a big pay cheque to preach his version of truth to the masses.

More power to him and his ideas as they resonate with me and some highly intelligent people I know. Icke is not for indoctrinated dumb-arses(asses).

Look how dumb his detractors are by always misquoting him saying, “we are all sons of God” to “I am the son of God”..

Originally posted by Echtelion
Interesting article on David Icke... apparantly he's a THEOSOPHIST New Age shill!

The conspiracy theory seems to be a front for him to recrute people into this luciferian religion... Like a wolf in sheep's clothing.

I’ll watch this later, but Icke is not recruiting anyone and he’s dead set against Luciferians and Christians too for that matter. Nothing wrong with that, at least he’s spiritual and not a quack like Richard Dawkins professing to possess all knowledge of life, death, creation and existence.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

So why are you wasting your time in this crazy website?
Did you have time to watch the video from my reply my friend?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I've always enjoyed Mr. Icke's lectures. He's one of my favorite spiritual mediators on the scene, and seasoned like Alex Collier (another favorite) to. If I didn't have my own experiences that verify the validity of his perceptions, his consistency is enough to spark interest. While I do not know if there are reptilians in OUR corner of space currently - they originated there. At one time they did live here in physicality, and many claim they still do just underground. I've no personal knowledge of this. All I can say with certainty from my own personal experiences, is they are inter-dimensional or have inter-dimensional capabilities.

Okay, so, quantum physics, string theory, all suggest that dimensions are not only possible, but likely probable in mathematical theory. So the idea of inter-dimensional beings shouldn't seems so completely far fetched to anyone. Furthermore, with this in mind. We've no idea of the beings on the other side of the looking glass or veil's capabilities. Well, some do, but the majority can't and pass this off as meanderings of fantasy and fiction of the kooks and cons, so moving along.

Parasitic spiritual attachment is fact. I swear, psychology has done more harm than good in society. Christ! Oh yes, lets label a person crazy or mad and tell them something will ALWAYS be wrong with them, instead of liberating them from negative energies/though forms through the systems that we've been relying upon for ages. Brilliant move, dumb butts. RELIGION is not evil, the PEOPLE who manipulate it to negatively control people are. Our belief sets are our manual, or blue print, for starting all the way over from a year 0 when we all F the Earth up again and have to start over.

So, those people who are motivated to control because of a knowledge you don't have, and will likely never have (because your purposely kept ignorant of it) - want to harness it, horde it - and not share it with you at all. Ever. Why would those in charge want a word filled with empowered spiritually aware people? They don't. They already have their about a quarter of a million out of the billions picked out who will get to share this knowledge. You aren't included, and you will be left out to dry. Promise. So, do all that you can to open your mind and be awake and aware of everything your led to increase your knowledge on. A trust in instinct and a natural desire for the greater good is sufficient for anyone to lead a happy life. It's not any harder than that.

All spiritual mediators that are legitimate, will present like a nut. The nature of their abilities will make an oddity out of them even if they wished to try and present normal. I know I do. What's important is to use critical thinking and pay attention to whether or not the message is positive or negative for YOU. Doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks. Anyone who says they are right and positive in being so, is already afraid of what they don't know. There are two kinds of people on ATS. Those who want to know no matter what, so long as it is the truth. And those who are afraid to know - because it might be the truth. It's not hard to figure out who's who.

I wanted to mention about when it comes to our life-giver, Earth. We live in an extremely fragile eco-system that has taken billions of years to establish itself. While we are an early addition to the mix, we still are an integral part of that system and help retain that balance. There is NOTHING evil in eating what the Earth has provided you with for sustenance. When you stick yourself in the ground, trust me, you'll be giving back to life in the most unpleasant of ways if that helps assuage your guilt. If you don't understand why it is necessary to be an active part of the eco systems food chain - let me elaborate.

Chickens. Let's say it becomes illegal to eat chickens. Imagine all those chickens! Soon, overpopulation sets in and wait a minute.... they are dying??? Why? Oh yeah, that's right. Overpopulation leads to hunger, food shortage, famine. It leads to increased disease. Which we all know can spread to humans. Soon, a bird flu is killing humans by the millions, simply because a silly law says we can't kill them. Now tell me where is the good in that? Where is the justice? We can't control nature. Earth, animal, or another human. The only thing we are required to control - is ones self.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
To tell the truth I don't trust him or any of the other New Age Prophets! I believe these people can all be part of the agenda! It's so hard today to tell who is telling the truth or if they tell the truth whether they do this just to impliment their agenda! We need to do our own research, trust none that have any influence, fame or wealth!
Usually the truth will be between what we know to be fact and something we would never imagine!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I like the poster's comment no. 1, why are the elite apparently without conscience? I think this is good evidence of something extra-ordinary going on in the world. I read an Indian prayer recently that asked for the strength to battle one's real foe, not another, but one's own baser self. Icke, yes or no, we need to stay strong and true to the best of our ability.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Digitalo

So why are you wasting your time in this crazy website?

Who are you to tell me I am wasting my time?

Did you have time to watch the video from my reply my friend?

I am not your friend.

And no - once it said it was so dense that it might require "multiple viewings" of a 50 minute video to understand it I figured if he has a point and he can;t make it better than that then he has no point.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I find it funny the way people go on about believing or disbelieving Icke, it is this same religious mentality that causes idiocy and war among people around the globe, "I believe therefore you are wrong". Icke to me is either manipulative or insane, however, he does also talk about real factual issues and can put across some meaningful messages. As far as I am concerned the half intelligent people will see Icke as nothing more then a potential source, you agree or disagree with the statements he makes after being critical of the facts and researching to form your own opinion. The guy could tell someone who hates him 1+1=2 and they would try to formulate a way of making that equation wrong just to disagree, at the same time he could tell one of his fans that unicorns live on Jupiter and the fans would start giving the unicorns names.

He mixes a fair amount of truth with a sprinkle of disillusioned ideas that are designed to be controversial or feed peoples fantasy. My point is why do people in this thread have to pick sides based on his personality when a more rational logic would be to take the side of each individual statement?

By the way I do not really watch Icke videos, this is just a logic I wish people would apply to all people in life.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Right, Wrong, Weird, interesting and depressing….
Gerald Celente: The Collapse is Accelerating
Oct 18
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Ok...I'm going to quantify this in the simplest form I know how.

It's not enough that Icke "exposed" the "NWO".

No, no, no. It went from we are being controlled by a concerted group of ancient ancestry, to we're being controlled by a concerted group of ancient ancestry who are in turn governed by reptilians, to we are being controlled by a concerted group of ancient ancestry who are in turn governed by reptilians in the effing Matrix.

At what point do we stop listening to him? What does it take exactly? Will people believe anything?

On ATS, apparently so.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185

He mixes a fair amount of truth with a sprinkle of disillusioned ideas that are designed to be controversial or feed peoples fantasy. My point is why do people in this thread have to pick sides based on his personality when a more rational logic would be to take the side of each individual statement?

He uses facts to push his fantasies - that makes him fundamentally dishonest or insane and is fundamental to answering the question that is the title of this thread.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

He's not insane. An insane person would not be aware enough to make the amount of money he has off of the gullibility of people who are willing to believe anything as long as they don't have to take responsibility for the nature of the world.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I love David Icke.

Ive read ALL his books (except the very first one) and ive seen all the docs on youtube.

I think he is NOT insane, and he is very wise and on point with most of the things he say.

He is very intelligent and i do NOT think he is a disinformatist. I have seen no evidence of this.
Alex Jones on the other hand.....

But I dont see David Icke has alterier motives. I think he is great.
Also, I do not blame him at all for believing in the Reptilians.
Alot of the stuff he has researched actually points to this.

Personally I dont believe it simply because I do not want to have that bleek perspective on life. If we are controlled from above by an evil reptilian race, living to me would become totally useless as we would not have any chance to do anything about it.

So I chose not to believe this, I think he is wrong about this.

But for the other part, he is a very good guy in my book. And I thank him for doing what he is doing.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nosacrificenofreedom
To tell the truth I don't trust him or any of the other New Age Prophets! I believe these people can all be part of the agenda! It's so hard today to tell who is telling the truth or if they tell the truth whether they do this just to impliment their agenda! We need to do our own research, trust none that have any influence, fame or wealth!
Usually the truth will be between what we know to be fact and something we would never imagine!

Dude, he speaks against New Age movement, again and again.
He thinks just like you regarding the whole New Age movement.

At least get ur facts straight before commenting on something u apparantly know nothing about.
Lame dude. Very lame.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

He's not insane. An insane person would not be aware enough to make the amount of money he has off of the gullibility of people who are willing to believe anything as long as they don't have to take responsibility for the nature of the world.

What makes you think insane people can't make money from the gullible??

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185
I find it funny the way people go on about believing or disbelieving Icke, it is this same religious mentality that causes idiocy and war among people around the globe, "I believe therefore you are wrong". Icke to me is either manipulative or insane, however, he does also talk about real factual issues and can put across some meaningful messages. As far as I am concerned the half intelligent people will see Icke as nothing more then a potential source, you agree or disagree with the statements he makes after being critical of the facts and researching to form your own opinion. The guy could tell someone who hates him 1+1=2 and they would try to formulate a way of making that equation wrong just to disagree, at the same time he could tell one of his fans that unicorns live on Jupiter and the fans would start giving the unicorns names.

By the way I do not really watch Icke videos, this is just a logic I wish people would apply to all people in life.

He mixes a fair amount of truth with a sprinkle of disillusioned ideas that are designed to be controversial or feed peoples fantasy

well Icke just may sprinkal the disillusioned Ideas ( Just ) to Keep Himself Alive from T.P.T.B.

Just as others , Like John Lear a WAS member of ATS

and What about the One that did Spill alot !!

that ended up dead , like William Cooper , Philip Schneider, and...

Dr. Bernard Eastlund ??? ( that exposed about HAARP in what it can Actually Do )
en.wikipedia.org...

&

Dr. Eugene Mallove ( the Attempt of exposing a Real Free Energy Device )

to name a Few ..

well unlike the Man who saw Tommorow that wrote Truths in Riddles and Quatrains !

Nostrodamus

Ironicaly I have a Feeling that some of TPTB want some of this Truth out ... From these People

as they Do in Movies These Masonic Illuminati Elite

A Few

Long Kiss Goodknight ending ( 911 ) years before 911

Contact ( Looking Glass Close encounters in Dimensions )

Knowing ( BP Spill ) while Nick Cage's Charator is watching the News

Blade Runner ( Fukashima Japaneese Refuges in L.A. ? ) in 1982 Ridley Scott

Being There ( Iluminati Dealings with Goverment & Advice from one TPTB to the President of the USA
& Death of an Iluminati member ) in 1979 Peter Sellers was a Mason at one time

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

He gave away a big pay cheque to preach his version of truth to the masses.
reply to post by Macdon

Erm…he gave nothing away. The pain in his joints forced him to retire in 1973 at the age of 21. He became a presenter and then later sought fringe medicines to help deal with his arthritis. He conspired with a delusional psychic and believed pretty much any old garbage she spouted. Then he lost his marbles on national TV.

I’ll watch this later, but Icke is not recruiting anyone and he’s dead set against Luciferians and Christians too for that matter.

Right, Against Luciferians…check. Not a fan of Christians…check. Not fond of Jews and often publishing outlandish claims regard Israel; check check!
Hmmm for a man who seeks to resonate at a higher frequency he is about as far from peace and love as Charles Manson.

His self promoting new age bunk was the dullest read I ever had the misfortune to put myself through. And I have read a lot of cr#p in my time.

Although I have no time for Icke’s nonsense, I wish him well on his journey. I would rather he not drag others with him along for the ride when it is clear everyone must follow their own path.

Also…fact check. Best friend of the conspiracy theorist!.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This bloke is a legend i believe in reptilians if people believe in roswell and ufos then you would believe in reptilians lets face it they hate the human race we killed the dinosaurs that were here first with nukes it was not an astriod people wake up we come from mars and earth was just right for us but one problem there was a race of reptilian we could not live with on planet earth and thats dinosaurs so we nuked them. nuclear bombs have been around for thousands of years and so have flying machines. im a believer icke my friend.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
This thread is a travesty. Isn't the goal of this forum to deny ignorance? Most of the replies could have just been replaced with 'I AM IGNORANT.' I understand he has outlandish views that seem very foreign to most people, but what do you people know? How do any of you know what is real and what is not? Who is anyone in this forum to say that this guy has or hasn't experienced something? There was a time when it was unthinkable to suggest that white and black people could live peacefully together. More appropriately, there was (is) a time where billions of people believe in a giant man in the sky in one form or another and that wasn't considered crazy simply because it was considered 'normal' to believe in. I have never seen a reptilian entity, and I am not arguing for the belief in their existence, so please don't reply in ignorance that I am crazy too while completely ignoring the point I am going to make.

Regardless of the intricacies of his views, the man does a lot of research. A read through of any one of his books is plenty evidence of this. Much of his research is independently verifiable, and his main focus is helping to show people that they are being taken advantage of. Meanwhile, there are a bunch of people on an internet forum crucifying Icke fans essentially because he believes in something 'too weird.' At least he is spreading a willingness in people to think and question, and not putting down any idea that doesn't conform with his world view.

What I would ask of all you super intellectuals who say that everything he says is con: why don't you show everyone why you're so sure? Prove the reptiles AREN'T there. Prove to everyone that there is no such thing as separate dimensions, or the power of emotion. Otherwise stop encouraging others to stop thinking and questioning just because YOU don't agree.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by prostheticmind
What I would ask of all you super intellectuals who say that everything he says is con: why don't you show everyone why you're so sure? Prove the reptiles AREN'T there. Prove to everyone that there is no such thing as separate dimensions, or the power of emotion. Otherwise stop encouraging others to stop thinking and questioning just because YOU don't agree.

there is a reason why proving somethgni doesn't exist is called argument from ignorance.

If you make claims then it is up to YOU to provide the substantiating evidence - challenging others to "prove me wrong" is a resort for charlatans and fraudsters who cannot actually support their own case otherwise!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by prostheticmind

there is a reason why proving somethgni doesn't exist is called argument from ignorance.

If you make claims then it is up to YOU to provide the substantiating evidence - challenging others to "prove me wrong" is a resort for charlatans and fraudsters who cannot actually support their own case otherwise!

I appreciate what you said, but the only claim I made is that it is equally impossible to prove the existence or nonexistence of reptilian entities at this time. And if you had quoted the whole thing and left the part in there about me not expressly believing in reptiles, your rebuttal would make no sense. You have done me a service by proving my point. You did not address at all that you have no reason to dismiss all of his claims except because you think he is loopy.

I don't want you to come back with another rhetorical escape route that explains why I am a fool though, so please point out the claims I made, with quotes from my original post. Or you could address the actual point I made, which you glossed over to call me ignorant, through your ignorance.
edit on 5-11-2012 by prostheticmind because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join