It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Big Announcement: Obama's Near Divorce?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Well, I'm going out on a limb here.

From what I've been gathering off the social networks, news networks, leaks and so forth it seems that Trump has the Obama divorce papers.

Trump linked to Obama divorce tweet

Donald Trump is set to reveal he has unearthed Obama divorce papers. 'Tomorrow I will be tweeting on only one subject,' Donald Trump told his 1.6 million Twitter followers. Not long after he tweeted 'My announcement is tomorrow!' The tycoon was threatening to drop a bombshell that could change the outcome of the US Presidential election, however, the big bombshell has since been revealed by a financial advisor who is linked to Donald Trump. Douglass Kass, who appeared alongside Donald Trump on a US talkshow called Squawkbox, tweeted that Trump was going to announced he had found divorce papers between the President and his wife Michelle Obama.

Sky News

This really shouldn't be that surprising. A May 17th article in the Huffington Post had this to say:

“During the dark days that followed his defeat, he turned to Michelle for comfort. But she was in no mood for sympathy," Klein reportedly writes. "He had refused to listen to her warnings about taking on” Rush.

But is it true? The unauthorized biography, which Klein claims is based on nearly 200 interviews, has been dismissed by presidential spokesperson Eric Schultz. On Monday, Schultz told the Washington Examiner, "Ed Klein has a proven history of reckless fabrication in order to sell books. Nobody in their right mind would believe the nonsense in this one."

It's not the first time the Obamas' marriage has been called in question. In 2010, the National Enquirer reported that Michelle Obama threatened to leave the president if he decided to seek a second term in office.

Huffington Post

So, I guess we'll find out what's going on tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Complete rubbish.

I sure would hope that Trump would have something more substantial to report/leak than a rumor.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I could give a rats arse either way, but trump does come out with this it could help obama get a sympathy vote, an excuse for the horrendous job he has done. i actually am not sure if trump is working for or against obama.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
If true.

Ish would be dope.

True bachelor in the house.

This is every guys dream that is in a bad relationship.

Drop that ho. Get your game on. Bang chicks and don't give a fuuuuuuuu.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
yeah, sure. This is rubbish. I did not estimate anything other than something really personal, yet really unpredictable and hard to cancel from this man Trump.

He just stooped to a new low. Themed to "some dirt will stay on, even from lies".

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
If this is true...considering that Trump hasn't even announced what it is yet...but since we are speculating that Trump has the divorce papers, well, its not about the possible divorce itself...rather the why.

Damning possibilities are:

1. Obama is really gay, but keeps his wife and stays in a marriage that is a lie.

2. Obama has a child out of wedlock that he has been hiding.

3. Obama is actually a clone.

4. Obama is actually a reptilian Alien here to bring forth the final invasion of Earth and subjugation of it's human populations.

I'm rooting for number 4.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I think trump needs to STFU and get a haircut.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

There are two other possibilities I may as well throw out too....just in case.

1. Obama's Parentage...and I do NOT mean anything remotely related to citizenship. He's American. Born and Bred. Agreed. We'll see....

2. Trump pulled a Perot on everyone and has something really inside about Libya and why what happened there, happened.

If Trump comes out with something fit more for the National Enquirer than the National Public, all respect I ever had for the man is gone. I sure hope he doesn't destroy his own rep by slinging tabloid nonsense at this point in the cycle. That would be very low class, IMO.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I would have done it once I got sworn in.

-edit- sorry- I was being rude. =X

..sign this...X..and this...X

edit on 24-10-2012 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

1,3,4 All correct!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Please add your thoughts to this thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join