It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney's son apologizes to Obama for 'swing' remark

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 3chainz

I need to ask.
Where were you 4-8 years ago?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
He should have never apologized, it's just an expression no one actually thought he wanted to get violent with the POTUS, now as for the kids on twitter threatening Mitt's life casually everyday as if it's their morning ritual, brush teeth, threaten Mitt's life on twitter while in line at Starbucks, go to school.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thov420

I'm not saying that it's right or that it shouldn't be such a big deal. It is, but the thing is, this could be any number of things, maybe he got mad with dad and decided to make him look bad, or any other thing. Or maybe he is just immature and decided to say that. Many teens have this type of switch, that when on, its like the real world is gone for them, and no, I don't mean getting high or anything. But it generally happens, I generally had so many encounters with such teens at that age. Same could have happened here perhaps.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

The entire thing was a non-issue made up by the media. Even the apology part of it. When I saw him and Obama talking after that debate, you could just see him telling him it wasn't a big deal. He is human, it is a competitive race and emotions are high. This is just one of those things you know are gonna happen and you blow it off as "hey I just got done making his dad look bad how else would you expect him to feel" moments.

The part that bothers me is the media asked him how he felt and he told him how he felt. At no point did he ever try to go kick the Obama's rear behind his shoulders. Or that he even planned to. The ones I feel sorry for are those that lack the close family relationships that would make it clear that it was in fact a normal and human response.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
He should have never apologized, it's just an expression no one actually thought he wanted to get violent with the POTUS

I agree with that. At the same time what he said was just stupendously immature.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatDivider

Didn't even say who I supported.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join