It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you believe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Klingons are not known in ufology, only star-trek. Pleadians are a popular researched ET race. They're not all Zetans out there, mate

My point being they don't have near as much weight as the Zetans. There are a variety of sources of evidence for the Zetans, yet only witness testimony to support the Pleadians...

Let's just agree to disagree...at least for now, on Billy.
I'll look forward to your responses on my debunking thread (which may be a ways off, even after the holidays, as I'll need to get time to fake the UFO pictures...).

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Answers to these claims..

Q. Steven Greers's disclosure project is telling the truth

A. YES

Q. Nancy Leider is telling the truth; she is genuinely in contact with the Zetans and is telling the truth(Zeta talk)

A. NO (Bollocks!)

Q. David Ike is telling the truth; 4th dimensional shape-shifting reptillians are secretly controlling the world governments.

A. NO (Needs medical checkup!)

Q. Billy Meier is telling the truth; he is in contact with the Pleadians, and they are who they say they are, and we are their descendents.

A. NO (Models for UFOS!)

Q. John Lear is telling the truth; we are an alien experiment, and there are alien bases on the moon and soul towers.

A. I kinda agree with him on some parts but certain things no.

Q. Bob Lazar was telling the truth; the government had alien spaceships in their possession, and he had worked on one.

A. Tricky this one, no definate answer

Q. Phill Schnieder was telling the truth; there are huge underground government and alien cities. The government is planning to enslave the world.

A. Dont be silly!

Q. Project bluebeam is true; the entire UFO phenomena is a secret government mind control and holography campaign, to usher in the NWO and the anti christ.

A. NO

Q. The Lacerta files are geniune; a subterrarian saurian race, descendents from the dinosaurs, co-exists with us.

A. Never heard of it but it sounds silly so NO.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
What do you believe?

CLAIMS

Billy Meier is telling the truth; he is in contact with the Pleadians, and they are who they say they are, and we are their descendents.

[edit on 19-10-2004 by Indigo_Child]

I believe that Billy Meier is definitely legit and also that all the information he talks about is all legit too. If there's a bit of truth in anything/something, then it's all true.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I mostly agree with Gazrock here.
I dont know anything about Nancy.
David Icke ? Ive read some of his stuff and will try to keep an open mind about him.
Greer is a completely different ballgame and I have reservations about him also.
Leir is rehashing old Streiber stuff. $$ IMO

I believe that some folks may have paranormal abilities and can contact ETs.
I have not seen proof of this but I have heard of others that have.

I am not an amature Ufologist but I have done some footwork over the years. Its a blast........Im hooked, cant help it........it all started when my father handed me this book.................

[edit on 6-4-2006 by tommyb98201]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by vestri
If there's a bit of truth in anything/something, then it's all true.

I hope youre kidding about that. If thats truly your feeling about anything, not just UFOs, I truly worry about the state of people's deductive reasoning.

I'm not going to go into a aeons long quoted posts from the Billy Meier thread, go read it, and see it all fall apart. Also note how Horn purposefully gets himself banned when he cant account to the real questions and faked pictures that look better then Meier's.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
What do you believe?

1) "Steven Greers's disclosure project is telling the truth"

As they say, are all of those people lying ?
No way. Some of the claims are harder to believe than others.
Like the guy in the Army who claims to have catalogued 57 different species.
I'd like to see a polygraph.

But the other military witnesses ? The FAA guy who talked about the CIA saying it was the longest a UFO had been tracked on radar - And this meeting never happened ?
Lt Col Halt of the Rendelsham Forest Incident ? (is he a witness ?) All very credible.

2) "Nancy Leider is telling the truth; she is genuinely in contact with the Zetans and is telling the truth(Zeta talk)"

Never heard of her. I seriously doubt it.

3) "David Ike is telling the truth; 4th dimensional shape-shifting reptillians are secretly controlling the world governments."

I think the guy is a conspracy theorist.
I don't believe it.

4) "Billy Meier is telling the truth; he is in contact with the Pleadians, and they are who they say they are, and we are their descendents."

Don't believe him.

5) "John Lear is telling the truth; we are an alien experiment, and there are alien bases on the moon and soul towers."

He might know a few facts through his father, but he seems to have embellished quite a bit.

6) "Bob Lazar was telling the truth; the government had alien spaceships in their possession, and he had worked on one."

I believe the govt has had at least wreckages in their possession but I don't believe a word of Bob Lazar's.

7) "Phill Schnieder was telling the truth; there are huge underground government and alien cities. The government is planning to enslave the world."

Never heard of him. There is a group of super elites that operate and manipulate things above even the reach of the govt. (Prof Carroll Quigley)
I don't trust them. Human nature knows no limit to greed and the accumulation of wealth and power. But I don't believe there are entire underground govt/alien cities.

8) "Project bluebeam is true; the entire UFO phenomena is a secret government mind control and holography campaign, to usher in the NWO and the anti christ."

No.

9) "The Lacerta files are geniune; a subterrarian saurian race, descendents from the dinosaurs, co-exists with us."

Nope.

[edit on 6-4-2006 by Schaden]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
dear forum

I'll have to agree with vestri
There is just too much overwhelming evidence from billy that refuting his claims calls into question the health of ones sanity, not to mention one's deductive reasoning.
The more vehement deniers are usually the people who have ulterior motives in keeping the case obscured so that whatever directives their superiors are handing them down with, these minions will follow irrespective of whether they believe billy's case to be true or not to them.
Their only loyality is to themselves and their pockets, they care less about the damage they'll do to others so long as they have fulfilled their intent to gain something which is of a high value to themselves, such as prestige, accolade, promotion, bonus, fat retirment pension etc.
So truly you can sift the wheat from the chaff and discern the motives and intentions of people who oppose billy's case just by reading their convoluted irrational argument and their actions in steering the conversation into the dungeon, casting negative lights on the matter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join