It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you believe

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
What do you believe?

This topic is for the believers of UFO's. There are so many claims, theories, information, disinformation circulating around on the ET/UFO phenomenon. Which do you actually subscribe to?

Enlisted are the most popular UFO/ET claims. Indictate with an Y(yes) N(no) or U(Undecided) whether you believe. Optional: Give your reasons for your belief.

The purpose of this topic are two)

1. To seperate the disinformation from the information
2. To see which claims are more popular with us

NOTE: I have collapsed this down to only the claims section, to make it much more easier to respond to. Also, the other sections(if you saw them before the edit) seem redundant, as any belief in a particular claim, would answer for the rest automatically. This was just oversight on my part.

CLAIMS

Steven Greers's disclosure project is telling the truth

Nancy Leider is telling the truth; she is genuinely in contact with the Zetans and is telling the truth(Zeta talk)

David Ike is telling the truth; 4th dimensional shape-shifting reptillians are secretly controlling the world governments.

Billy Meier is telling the truth; he is in contact with the Pleadians, and they are who they say they are, and we are their descendents.

John Lear is telling the truth; we are an alien experiment, and there are alien bases on the moon and soul towers.

Bob Lazar was telling the truth; the government had alien spaceships in their possession, and he had worked on one.

Phill Schnieder was telling the truth; there are huge underground government and alien cities. The government is planning to enslave the world.

Project bluebeam is true; the entire UFO phenomena is a secret government mind control and holography campaign, to usher in the NWO and the anti christ.

The Lacerta files are geniune; a subterrarian saurian race, descendents from the dinosaurs, co-exists with us.

[edit on 19-10-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   
CLAIMS

1. Y - The disclosure project has a huge body of evidence and is backed by none other than the greatest intellectual and defence people alive.

2. N - Nancy Leider is a nutcase. I've had a personal discussion with her to know that.

3. N - I am open to the possibility, but to date, there is absolutely no evidence to support this outrageous claim/

4. Y - As again with disclosure project, Billy Meier has a good body of evidence and professional endorsements.

5. N - John lear reeks of disinformation. I do not believe a word of what he said.

6. U - I am inclined to believe Lazar, but there is just not enough evidence for me to make that leap of faith.

7. Y - Mr Schnieders's information made a lot of sense to me, and the fact that he was assassinated later, just turned my belief into conviction.

8. N - I think this is the most ridiculous theory of them all. This is total disinformation.

9. U - The possibility of an underground saurian-race is not too far-fetched. It's just there are many inplausible parts in the story of Lacerta, and some logical inconsistencies. Again, the fact there is no evidence, just won't let me make that leap of faith.

Overall, the disclosure project is the most strongest, rational theory, and also the one with the strongest evidence.

[edit on 19-10-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Here are my answers:

YES

Nancy Leider is telling the truth; she is genuinely in contact with the Zetans and is telling the truth(Zeta talk)

NO

David Ike is telling the truth; 4th dimensional shape-shifting reptillians are secretly controlling the world governments.

NO

Billy Meier is telling the truth; he is in contact with the Pleadians, and they are who they say they are, and we are there descendents.

NO

John Lear is telling the truth; we are an alien experiment, and there are alien bases on the moon and soul towers.

NO

Bob Lazar was telling the truth; the government had alien spaceships in their possession, and he had worked on one.

YES

Phill Schnieder was telling the truth; there are huge underground government and alien cities. The government is planning to enslave the world.

Undecided

Project bluebook is true; the entire UFO phenomena is a secret government mind control and holography campaign, to usher in the NWO and the anti christ.

NO

The Lacerta files are geniune; a subterrarian saurian race, descendents from the dinosaurs, co-exists with us.

NO

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Their aims are noble, but likely they will also have many falsehoods presented as fact as well as the nuggets of truth...Some claims have very shaky evidence, others are well founded.

Uh...no. Other than the idea of a gray homeworld being in the Zeti Reticuli system (which has good evidence), the rest is bunk.

Hell no. A washed up soccer player is the only one who discovers this menace? Sure....

Billy Meier is telling the truth; he is in contact with the Pleadians, and they are who they say they are, and we are there descendents.

Billy is a total fraud. One look at the photos will tell you that. Likewise, the fraud pics that were then claimed to be plants by the Swiss MIB,

John is too quick to rush to belief with only a source or two. But he has uncovered some likely truths. Unfortunately, there is way more fantasy than fact in his overall views, imho....

I believe this to be true. I think Lazar was brought in to get the story out to further disclosure, as he'd be easy to discredit...an unwitting disinfo agent. I believe he was also told deliberate falsehoods as well. There is the W-2, the fact that he knew when and where to take others for the tests, his knowledge of the base, etc. that all support this, despite his other discredits.

I believe there is a contingency plan for total government control (based on certain events that may occur), but not the rest and not that that is the end goal. There are some underground complexes and bases of course, but there is almost no evidence to suggest they are alien controlled or populated.

Project bluebook is true; the entire UFO phenomena is a secret government mind control and holography campaign, to usher in the NWO and the anti christ.

Project Bluebook is an admitted snowscreen (even by the man who headed it), whose goal was to put to bed the public's thirst for an answer, and to explain all sightings as something more plausible. It has nothing to do with the NWO or the anti christ, imho....

They are a crock. The constant answers of "you are not ready yet", "you could not understand" etc. are a key giveaway here...

There are many other things to mention here though, like the following...

1. CLAIM: A UFO or 2 UFOs crashed in Roswell and the US Government recovered dead aliens and at least one spacecraft.

OPINION: Yes. Numerous witnesses, paperwork, military officers, even a press release by the Army, etc. all support it.

2. CLAIM: Betty and Barney Hill were abducted by aliens.

OPINION: Yes. The starmap is still the biggest convincing argument here.

3. CLAIM: The aliens (or at least the grays) are from a planet in the Zeti-Reticuli star system.

OPINION: Yes. First, there is the Hill starmap, numerous alleged documents pointing to this, the Lazar story, as well as the discovery, then retraction of a planet found in the system, through the program to detect extra-solar planets.

4. CLAIM: A secret government group (at one time called MJ-12) existed, still exists, and is responsible for covering up and managing the alien problem.

OPINION: Yes. There is ample evidence of this, even naming who the first and some subsequent members are.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
CLAIMS :

Steven Greers's disclosure project is telling the truth : Yes (Proof undeniable)

Nancy Leider is telling the truth; she is genuinely in contact with the Zetans and is telling the truth(Zeta talk) : N

David Ike is telling the truth; 4th dimensional shape-shifting reptillians are secretly controlling the world governments. : N

Billy Meier is telling the truth; he is in contact with the Pleadians, and they are who they say they are, and we are there descendents. : N

John Lear is telling the truth; we are an alien experiment, and there are alien bases on the moon and soul towers. : Y to an extent. I dont know about this man but I do believe there are structures on the moon and on mars.

Bob Lazar was telling the truth; the government had alien spaceships in their possession, and he had worked on one. : N

Phill Schnieder was telling the truth; there are huge underground government and alien cities. The government is planning to enslave the world. : N But I wouldnt put it past em.

Project bluebook is true; the entire UFO phenomena is a secret government mind control and holography campaign, to usher in the NWO and the anti christ. : U But its a possibly the government(s) could stage abuctions and mutilations to have us all believe that aliens are bad evil beings so when a contact with actual alien beings does happen, we will believe only the first impressions of them, what we've read, heard, or seen.

The Lacerta files are geniune; a subterrarian saurian race, descendents from the dinosaurs, co-exists with us. : N

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Gazrok, my mistake, it was "project blue beam" I edited it when I noted it in mpeakes post.

On Billy Meier, he is the only other ET claimant, that the disclosure project supports. What do you make of his prophetic record?

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
CLAIMS

Y There is truth to be found in what he's doing. Not 100%, but most of it.

NO, this lady is nuts, and may truly believe what she says, but that doesn't make her any less nuts.

NO Sorry but his "new age slant" on what is essentially "V The Series" is a bit nuts. His research into bloodlines is correct in many ways though, and some group does hold influence over many governments. If he ever was on to the truth, that's where it ended. That "channeler" lady friend of his is leading him way off track, and he sucks it down and smiles...

Billy Meier is telling the truth; he is in contact with the Pleadians, and they are who they say they are, and we are their descendents. NO Billy is a phony. He and Micheal Horn dance around as if they speak the truth, yet when really grilled(go gazrok!
), you see smoke and mirrors, and circular logic abound. That's not truth, that's flights of fancy.

John Lear is telling the truth; we are an alien experiment, and there are alien bases on the moon and soul towers. YES,Lear was onto something. He just recently was on here, and then announced on another forum 2 days later that he was "getting out" of the field. But he does know many things, just not enough, and not in the right order I'd guess.

Bob Lazar was telling the truth; the government had alien spaceships in their possession, and he had worked on one.NO this guy gives "crazy" a bad name. With all the bogus dung surrounding him, it's a wonder that John Lear believes him. This nutso is a main reason that I don't believe much of what lear says. Birds of a feather.... you know...

Phill Schnieder was telling the truth; there are huge underground government and alien cities. The government is planning to enslave the world. Not sure, I've heard so many similar things from other places, but when I research it, it seems to lead back to him and some other places like "Cutting Edge Ministries". I don't trust the government though, and so I keep his words in the back of my mind while searching through my normal routine.

Project bluebeam is true; the entire UFO phenomena is a secret government mind control and holography campaign, to usher in the NWO and the anti christ. MAYBE It seems really bunk, but it could very well be what ends up happening. Maybe we'll all see a grand deception and that will be ufo related and be the reason for "unification"? I'm not saying true or false to this one.

NO nope nope nope nope nope. This is just akin to Icke's "channeled" sources and Bob Lazars "tainted and hazy" past. Nothing to stand on, so I just walk away.

Nice questions though, I really enjoyed it!

X

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hi,

I see frequent threads about belief in UFOs (yes/no), but the discussions that I have read lack the precision to reivew what it is we are really seeing.

I believe many of the people who say they are seeing disks, beings, greys, abductions believe that they actually had these experiences and most probably have. But, what are these things that do this?

To be clear, I believe that these aliens are extraterrestrials in the strictest sense - they are demons.

These demons are assigned to deceive the world about God, the nature of the universe, etc. Also, when the anti-christ appears, these aliens are used to give reason for the anti-christ to come to power over the entire world.

As the last days of this earth approach, you will see more of these abductions and sightings. When Jesus takes all of we believers out of this world at the event called the Rapture, this mass dissappearance of people will be explained as a mass alien abduction, not that the Bible was correct, and that there is a God to whom we are accountable.

Here are the reasons I believe this:

1. As we review all of the 67-70 factors that are required for a planet/environment to sustain life of a carbon-based nature (and we have
no proof of any other type of life) and review the probabilities of planets in the universe having those factors, the probabilities of there being such a planet anywhere in the universe are equal to or greater than the number of estimated bodies in the universe. That speaks to design that we are here and that we are in fact alone as far as planet-based life.

2. it says clearly in the New Testament that Jesus died once for all. My spirit tells me that it was for all life in His image (with a soul) and that event happened here, on Earth, 2000 years ago. God always desire that all come to know and follow Him and He would not allow an entire planet
not to know Him. In my experience in travelling through 20 countries around the world, my bridges to fellow followers of Jesus span culture, language, and race. They are my brothers and sisters in Christ. There
have been no major sharings, revelations, etc that would indicate this other planet (if there is one) knowing Jesus or about Him at all.

3. We do know that even Henry Kissinger reviewed a presentation at a Bilderberger meeting in the 1980s or 1990s that the New World Order could be more quickly arranged if the world perceived that it was responding together to a common threat, especially if that threat were alien to this world. When the Rapture of Christians happens, what better time is there for the anti-christ to come in as the only guy who can negotiate with the aliens and prevent anyone else from being abducted/killed, etc.

4. Many of the sightings show that the UFO will appear or dissappear.
We know that angels/demons have command of more spatial dimensions in which we live so they are using those dimensions.

5. I went to one of the more elite engineering schools in the country. While there, I got to know many who were of the exclusively scientific mind.
The guy wearing the Vulcan ears at the convention is not likely to follow someone who shows up in a robe and sandles. However, if some "being" shows up in a silver suit with an advanced technology ray gun, many of them would be following this superior being right over a cliff of that's where he lead.

The alien presence is a demonic deception designed to delude you into confusion over the nature of the universe, God, Jesus, creation vs. evolution, etc. Many want to believe that there is no God since they absolutely mortally fear that there may be a God to whom they are accountable for their lives. I realize in advance that many will not believe me, but I write this in hope that, as this stuff starts happening, someone will recognize in the back of their minds that there was a plot behind the scenes in regions we cannot see to deceive you and you will turn to Jesus before it's too late.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I disagree with all except the NWO stuff. The NWO wants to enslave the world, and they can. We have the technology that we made. We didn't steal it from aliens. I just don't believe in the stuff. Some people may think I'm crazy. But I have my reasons-you can believe them or not.

A.Q.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I disagree with all except the NWO stuff. The NWO wants to enslave the world, and they can. We have the technology that we made. We didn't steal it from aliens. I just don't believe in the stuff. Some people may think I'm crazy. But I have my reasons-you can believe them or not.

A.Q.

Please, feel free to expand on your reasons. I'm not saying anyone will believe you, but some are interested. Either here, in your own thread, or U2U me.

Thanks.

X

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Gazrok, my mistake, it was "project blue beam" I edited it when I noted it in mpeakes post.

On Billy Meier, he is the only other ET claimant, that the disclosure project supports. What do you make of his prophetic record?

Ahh, that clears it up... Holograms on the battlefield is a genuine project, though not for the goals you're claiming I'd imagine....

On Billy...perhaps he is a good psychic? I haven't really delved into it too much. All I know is that he is a total fraud in relation to ETs... His photos are easily faked (and eventually, I'll show how easy it is, as I believe I figured out his little trick...just need the time to do it)....(basically, attaching a model to a pane of glass where the model obscures the connection, and then holding up the glass to the desired background and guarding against any reflections showing...piece of cake). The Asket and Nera hoax (as well as the claim of Swede MIBs
switching the photos, is equally laughable, as is Billy's habit of "no, you are not pure enough to witness them" and then walking off alone in the woods to have such a "meeting".

In regards to my thoughts on the disclosure project, the above is a prime example of them accepting fraudulent data at times...and it could end up tainting the entire project.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
CLAIMS

1. Y - The disclosure project has a huge body of evidence and is backed by none other than the greatest intellectual and defence people alive.

Agreed, but there's some material there that doesn't feel right.

2. N - Nancy Leider is a nutcase. I've had a personal discussion with her to know that.

3. N - I am open to the possibility, but to date, there is absolutely no evidence to support this outrageous claim/

I think both are nutcases.

4. Y - As again with disclosure project, Billy Meier has a good body of evidence and professional endorsements.

I'm not sure about his material. My speculation is that he tried to fake pictures in order to substantiate the psychic information. There are witnesses to UFO encounters involving him, so I'm not prepared to give a definitive yea or nay.

5. N - John lear reeks of disinformation. I do not believe a word of what he said.

6. U - I am inclined to believe Lazar, but there is just not enough evidence for me to make that leap of faith.

I think Lazar is as much a disinfo agent as John Lear.

7. Y - Mr Schnieders's information made a lot of sense to me, and the fact that he was assassinated later, just turned my belief into conviction.

While I hesitate to take assassination as a validating factor, some of his material is plausible, but the NWO stuff ...

8. N - I think this is the most ridiculous theory of them all. This is total disinformation.

Agreed!

9. U - The possibility of an underground saurian-race is not too far-fetched. It's just there are many inplausible parts in the story of Lacerta, and some logical inconsistencies. Again, the fact there is no evidence, just won't let me make that leap of faith.

Same here. The red flags in the Lacerta File for me are the same ones Gazrok mentioned.

Just a suggestion: it would have been more helpful had you provided links to the material in question.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Gazrok, maybe he is a good psychic, in fact the best psychic history has ever known. None of his "predictions" have been wrong. If he wanted, he could have used this alone, to garner acclaim, fame, cult following, money. So why would he taint this with a hoax? Why reduce his prospective fan base.

To tell you truth, his prophetic record, is much more astounding than the phenomena of aliens alone. Why would he ruin that?

He's been able to produce a thousand UFO photographs, unknown metal alloys, UFO sounds, that have baffled even professionals. How is he capable of this?

Is it also not true none of his UFO's photo's have been reproducable, until the modern age, and I saw the reproduced ones, they did not look as convincing as his own decade old ones. More importantly, the skeptics did not agree to the same analysis as Billy's own. That's a cop-out then.
How does a relatively poor man, in the middle of nowhere, produce hundreds of UFO photographs, when skeptics took several years to produce one.

Also, is it also not true there have been several assasination attemps on him?

Why would Billy Meier attribute all his prophetic information to an external source like aliens? He could call himself God, and with his prophetic information, many would believe him.

I've personally read a lot of Meier's contacts, and the spirituality, is very rich. Is Billy Meier a genius photographer, spiritual guru, special effects artist, psychic, engineer, scientist etc, or is it really true he is in contact with a genius alien species. I opt for the latter.

Perhaps, because Meier has so much evidence and weight, is why the disclosure project endorses him. Perhaps all the so called "succesfull debunking" is nothing but disinformation. Is it really far-fetched to say the MIB have altered his evidence.

I am not really a Meier suppoter, as I find him arrogant, but I cannot really deny his evidence. The most important of all, all his predictions, and his future predictions are alarming, and definitely need some thought put to them.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Billy's psychic ability is largely interpretation... If you look at it objectively, it pales to some of the past psychics (Nostradamus for example, who was often wrong himself, but still far better than Billy).

I've already explained how he did the photos, and he's already been found to be fraudulent in some (Asket and Nera). Where there's smoke, there's fire. Or do you believe the claim of the Swedish MIBs switching them???

As for the "witnesses", they say they are with Billy, who then leaves them and goes off to meet them alone. They see no ship, no aliens, nothing. Sorry, but even if they did come forward, I don't think I'd believe a member of his cult. Why not have an impartial third party witness it if it happens so often...??? Oh, they're not pure, thats right...
Anybody seeing any red flags here?

Assassination attempts? How hard can it be to kill this guy?
Those are some pretty lame assassins... This is of course, according to him and his PR man....

He's a sheister, simple as that... Most backwoods hermits are some of the most clever people you'll ever meet....

I've had one (and only one) ufo experience. I KNOW they are real. I WANT to believe in others, but Billy's case stinks to high heaven, and the Disclosure Project is headed for disaster hitching their wagon to this horse... Sometimes the desire for proof will make one accept the best thing that seems real at the time. Such is the case with many and Billy, despite how his story flies in the face of logic.

Ask yourself why no pictures of the inside of the spacecraft? Why no pictures of the alien homeworld? Sorry, but I ain't buyin' it....It's bunk.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I�m new here and am not too familiar with most of the claims or authors of those claim but I can say I have always believed in some form of these 2:

"We are an alien experiment, and there are alien bases on the moon and soul towers."

I�m not sure I can buy into the whole bases on the moon theory and really don�t know about the �Soul Towers� but, I fully believe that we have been an experiment of some kind for many centuries and continue to be so. The �Intergalactic Science Project� theory is one I had never heard be pointed out until here, but I have always thought so. It�s too easy to imagine some life form finding earlier earth and saying �wow lets mess with them just to see what we can do.� Kind of the same as youth and Ant Farms

"The government had alien spaceships in their possession, and he had worked on one.�

I fully believe the gov has had wreckage or a landed craft of some kind and have been learning from it.

There is just too much information (for me at least) pointing at the fact that there is life elsewhere and that the government has known about it.

My 2 cents��.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Undecided. Only one on the list that I might partially believe in.

Never heard of her, but I am sceptic to contactees of all kinds.

Also a subject I haven't read about but just the phrase "shape-shifting reptilians" make my sceptometer fly high.

Billy Meier is telling the truth; he is in contact with the Pleadians, and they are who they say they are, and we are their descendents.

No.

Once again, I have no knowledge about this topic.

No. He's good at talking. That's all.

Know nothing about this as well.

Project bluebeam is true; the entire UFO phenomena is a secret government mind control and holography campaign, to usher in the NWO and the anti christ.

Never read about that project but I agree that the possibility exist that a lot if it is just an intelligence agency playing mindtricks. Valle�'s book where he talks about this is high up on my to read list.

Never read about it but it sounds highly unpossible.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Gazrok, I guess in the end it all down to belief, and I respect you, if you don't believe him. I do think you should delve deeper into his case, and not be so dismissive because of some seemingly red flags, that would be partial. I don't think the disclosure project would support him, if he was proven to be a hoax.

It does surprise me that you have a more favourable opinion about John Lear, when all he has is his stories, mostly full of fantasy(soul towers?) and so dismissive of Meier, when he has a good body of evidence to support his stories.

You compared Billy Meier to Nostradamus. I think you should actually read Meiers predictions, if you haven't already, they are unlike any other, they are non-cryptic, concise and highly detailed. For instance, his forecast of a near-earth asteroid in September 29 2004, that will be called Toutatis, whose orbit and dimensions are described. You will be hard-pressed to find anything even close to this level of accuracy in any other predictions to date. This is more like scientific data gathered by a space intelligence.

This is the first time I've heard no one else has seen his UFO's contacts. On the contrary, I have heard dozens have seen them. Or do they not count, because you think they are cult followers?

Article by Michael Horn, presenting much of the evidence and some of his predictions:

www.hbccufo.com...
www.ufoevidence.org...

What do make of the analysis of the metal alloy samples by patent holding IBM scientist, who said it could not have been manufactured on Earth?

Ask yourself why no pictures of the inside of the spacecraft? Why no pictures of the alien homeworld? Sorry, but I ain't buyin' it....It's bunk.

Perhaps, because they construe that to be sensitive information? They have already said where they are from anyhow. Why would they need to produce a picture of their planet? Not everything is given on a silver-platter.

I think for all these reasons, and more, the disclosure project have a very valid reason for supporting Meier. The pleadians are not exactly an unknown race in ufology.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   

It does surprise me that you have a more favourable opinion about John Lear, when all he has is his stories, mostly full of fantasy(soul towers?) and so dismissive of Meier, when he has a good body of evidence to support his stories.

I think 90% of John Lear's ideas are wrong. However, JL makes it very clear that these are his opinions. He is NOT guilty of intentional fraud, such as I suspect Billy of being. Therefore, I have a better opinion of him as a person.

Gazrok, I guess in the end it all down to belief, and I respect you, if you don't believe him.

I respect you as well, even if I disagree.

I think you should actually read Meiers predictions, if you haven't already, they are unlike any other, they are non-cryptic, concise and highly detailed.

I will do so again, and then make a post showing how they can be shoehorned to fit where desired.... BTW, why would a near-earth asteroid, that will miss, seem like such important news that the aliens would mention it? Just curious...

What do make of the analysis of the metal alloy samples by patent holding IBM scientist, who said it could not have been manufactured on Earth?

As claimed by Horn. Everytime they've ever given anything to an actual independent third party, they've found more holes in it than swiss cheese...such as the photo analysis.

The pleadians are not exactly an unknown race in ufology.

Neither are Klingons, but that doesn't mean they exist...

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I will do so again, and then make a post showing how they can be shoehorned to fit where desired.... BTW, why would a near-earth asteroid, that will miss, seem like such important news that the aliens would mention it? Just curious...

The Aliens mentioned it as a possible threat in the future. A prediction about a near-earth asteroid, it's dimensions, orbit, and the date it will come, and even what it will be called, is not really open to interpretation at all. That's a statement, and now we know, a correct statement.
Good luck.

As claimed by Horn. Everytime they've ever given anything to an actual independent third party, they've found more holes in it than swiss cheese...such as the photo analysis.

If you give something to analyse to an IBM patent holding scientist, with access to state of the art equipment, doesn't his professional opinion hold greater weight than some unknown "scientists" with questionable methods and equipment.

As a believer in UFO and aliens, you would know yourself, how questionable the skeptical methods are, and intentions are.

Neither are Klingons, but that doesn't mean they exist...

Klingons are not known in ufology, only star-trek. Pleadians are a popular researched ET race. They're not all Zetans out there, mate

[edit on 20-10-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I don't follow all the different "famous" UFO/Alien experts that say they know this, saw that, worked there.... and write books, I do know of a few by name as I frequent the sites, which I find most of them are all BS. I have had my own experiences that I keep fairly private. I feel that another race from elsewhere has been here since the beginning. That they at one point, took an already evolving species and manipulated the genetic codes to produce man and that's why we won't find that elusive "missing link" and why our genetic code is, I "think" something like 1 or 2% different from a type of ape, can't remember which on it is. I think that many of the bible figures and biblical stories are tied somehow to another life form also...I believe parts of government does indeed have knowleage beings here.

[edit on 10/20/2004 by LadyV]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join