It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Guidstones - Who will make up the 500 Million and Why

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Great lay out of the thread and great idea
,i certainly do not think the red coat is arsed staying.
worldwide planet game of rock,paper scissors? oh we do that already lol or if not that who is cutting the 6 billion straws.good stuff op.
sf

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Be thankful for wisdom, for it will guide you through what is to come.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
You have way too many asians and middle easterners in the list, I think it'd be more appropriate to have about 75 million combined Chinese and Japanese, not 150. Also, get rid of middle easterners.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
i wouldn't be too picky. i would simply engineer a virus for which i have the vaccine. i would then make 1million vaccines (along with some sort of tracking system) and roughly 7bilion placebos. let the virus take its course and watch the population fall. once the numbers are down to under 1millon, i start rounding people up. those who have undesirable traits, such as deformities and homosexuality, would be executed. if the number is still too big i start weeding out people with useable but less desirable personality traits. theses would be people who may be overly stubborn or overly compliant (this is clearly a trait that TPTB would want but i dont). the idea would create a race of humans who are smarter, faster and stronger. the realization of a true super race based on skills and ability as opposed to color, ethnicity or religion.

the first group to go are the Americans (too stubborn). the next group will be the Indians (good god their ugly). just wipe out both at the beginning.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Well, OP we may soon find out. The 33rd anniversary of it's dedication will be 3-22 - 2013.

Do I think it's an accident that it was first set up in 3-22 - 1980? Nope.
Maybe this is the ultimate deadline. No pun intended.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by david99118
i wouldn't be too picky. i would simply engineer a virus for which i have the vaccine. i would then make 1million vaccines (along with some sort of tracking system) and roughly 7bilion placebos. let the virus take its course and watch the population fall. once the numbers are down to under 1millon, i start rounding people up. those who have undesirable traits, such as deformities and homosexuality, would be executed. if the number is still too big i start weeding out people with useable but less desirable personality traits. theses would be people who may be overly stubborn or overly compliant (this is clearly a trait that TPTB would want but i dont). the idea would create a race of humans who are smarter, faster and stronger. the realization of a true super race based on skills and ability as opposed to color, ethnicity or religion.

the first group to go are the Americans (too stubborn). the next group will be the Indians (good god their ugly). just wipe out both at the beginning.

What about those with a God complex. Shouldn't they (you) be the first to go?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I dont need to read the thread to say that the most powerful people in the world will be the ones making up the 500 million. So the First world countries will have the politically infuential the rich and probably the upper middle class. Everyone else (the third world guys the people on welfare homeless and unemployed) who live in even the best countries will be killed

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Reducing mankind to 500 million should be no problem considering 1/2 the population cant survive without their smartphones.

These bible verses are about this man that was taken in "the spirit" or wind to see the future war.

The reduction of mankind to such a number can only mean that the biblical war will begin. Understand that the masons and other groups use the holy bible. In the bible

1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the abottomless bpit.

2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those amen which have not the bseal of God in their foreheads.

5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

6 And in those days shall men seek adeath, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

16 And the anumber of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

200 million man army? China? Russia? What a war this will be.
edit on 23-10-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

Yep it's a shame the Biblegod of old does not send some fire or something....

The LORD sent fire down, and it burned up the sacrifice, the wood, and the stones, scorched the earth and dried up the water in the trench.
When the people saw this, they threw themselves on the ground and exclaimed. “The LORD is God; the LORD alone is God!”
Elijah ordered, “Seize the prophets of Baal; don’t let any of them get away!” The people seized them all, and Elijah led them down to Kishon Brook and killed them. (1st Kings 18) Pretty much shut up any more discussion that day...

Now THAT’S the way to settle the disagreement on who lives and who doesn't!!!, I guess it also lays to rest the Christian saying of “not tempting the Lord” when it comes to making Biblegod prove himself.
IF it was WRONG to demand cold hard PROOF of Biblegod’s existence, the “fire from heaven” would have hit Elijah, no? Not the wood of the altar? Biblegod (according to the Bible) wasn’t shy about PROVING his existence way back then, and the Bible says that Biblegod changes not- he is the same yesterday, today, forever.
I the LORD do not change (Malachi 3:6 RSV)

Where is Biblegod when you need him?? Let him choose who deserves to be the 500 million. Less arguments ya think? But until he shows up I hope mankind will fight to it's last breath against the horde that claims to be slayers of mans dreams and children....Many threads about GMO, NWO, TPTB, Agenda 21 all wanting to do us in so I say get off your knees and fight as if your life and child's life depended on it. OK OK Rant off!!

I have lived in many countries with many different religions; all claim fame for their way of believing but in my humble opinion we have gotten ourselves in this pickle and without some divine intervention or the mother ship landing with gifts our problems need to be solved ourselves.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
what about those with a God complex. Shouldn't they (you) be the first to go?

i am American and am thus already covered. also, i do not have a god complex. i have no illusion of being god. i just know i am mentally superior to most people, well most Americans any way. this is actually quite sad since i am not all that bright. the fact that most people are beneath me is just disturbing. but yes, as an American i would be gone too. my family has a lot of genetic issues and thus i would not be good breed stock anyway. unlike most people, i actually want whats best or this planet and out species. that includes having some idea of who should and should not be around.

i hope that answered your question.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join