It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Our Dear Leader' Obama's Foreign Policy Pictorial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Obama makes all kinds of claims and the liberal media is quick to defend him. I wanted to put together a pictorial of the 'Dear Leader' and the image he portrays to the world and it isn't one of strength. You should never bow lower than your equal. He bows so low, to even Mayors that he is seen as weak and subservient. Never has a President acted like this with world leaders.

“By bowing, Mr. Obama degraded and cheapened the office of the presidency; as commander in chief, he represents every American when meeting with other heads of state. He is supposed to embody the dignity of the Oval Office, reflecting our collective heritage as a self-governing, constitutional republic.” Source: The Washington Times Friday, April 16, 2010

Below: Just to show how an equal portrays oneself with an equal leader, there is this classic Bush pic with the Saudi King. Mutual respect and friendship.

Now with 'Obamanation', notice how some of the people around are either outright laughing at him or a little lost for words.

Below: Obama Bows to the Saudi King and others.

And one with the typical Liberal excuses for their 'Dear Leader'.

Below: Obama Bows to a Mayor in the Florida Panhandle.

Below: Obama Bows to the Japanese Emperor and his Wife.

Weakness at a Nuclear Security Summit
Obama bowing to Communist and the Red China's President Hu Jintao.
Swell Foreign Policy representation where Strength should be shown!

Below: Bow to Communist Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao

Not sure who this is, but typical Obama...

It is so well known now that President Clinton mocks him at the DNC
and Obama is none the wiser that the joke is on him!

It just can't be any clearer!

We need to bring the Adults back to the Administration and elect a POTUS that will bring back respect and strength to the most powerful position in the free world! Obama and his laughable antics has to GO!

And I will not touch on how his foolishness has cost American lives and decline in America's strength around the world. I will leave the disastrous foreign policy thread to another member.

I know the liberal kooks will attack and flame me with all kinds of vicious attacks, so let the comments fly. Pictures are worth a thousand words. The evidence speaks for itself!

edit on 23/10/12 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Never understood the whole Obama "bowing" thing, and frankly it seems a little weird. Not sure what he is trying to do there.

Understandable how it could be viewed as weakness, but it could also conceivably be seen as a sign of confident strength.

I constantly humble myself before people that I know to be weaker than me, for the simple fact that I have no need to be boastful or put on airs. Pure politeness and respect can take you a long way.

For the record, I am no supporter or Obama, as my post history will show, and I can only guess his intentions based on my own experiences. Like I said, I still find it weird, but who knows what he is thinking.

Originally posted by spirit_horse

I know the liberal kooks will attack and flame me with all kinds of vicious attacks, so let the comments fly.

Calling people who think differently than you "kooks," however, helps no one. Though it is indicative of the outrageous hate that always seems to flow around election time. I can't wait for this nonsense to be over with.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by VariableConstant

Different types of Bows have different meaning in many cultures. Many times, it is also to ask for forgiveness or apology. It also signifies that you are bowing down to someone who you consider to be higher and above you in many cultures (generally elders).
Below wiki has a good explanation of many types of bows.
LINK
Personally I think its mixed understanding of the Bowing culture in the POTUS that leads him to bow for either being apologetic or submissive or respect.

edit on 24-10-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join