It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survey: Most Israeli Jews would support apartheid regime in Israel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Sounds like Brooklyn, NY where they have their own police force in their neighborhoods and not a arab or black person in sight.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Infra_red

Who has their own police force in Brooklyn? Last time I in Brooklyn I only saw NYPD.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

jonnywhite

You sound as though you don't know very much about the Israel/Palestine situation. I notice that when you provide evidence, you use a lot of modern crap... heres a few things I have ome across studying a bit of history.

Balfour Declaration

Foreign office
November 2nd, 1917

Dear Lord Rothschild,

I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet.

“His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.”

I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist federation.

Yours sincerely, Arthur James Balfour

Theres lie number one

3/2/1919
Proposals to be presented to the Peace Conference.

The Zionist Organization respectfully submits the following draft resolutions for the consideration of the Peace Conference:

1.The High Contracting Parties recognise the historic title of the Jewish people to Palestine and the right of the Jews to reconstitute in Palestine their National Home.

2.The boundaries of Palestine shall be as declared in the Schedule annexed hereto.

3.The sovereign possession of Palestine shall be vested in the League of Nations and the Government entrusted to Great Britain as Mandatory of the League.

4.(Provision to be inserted relating to the application in Palestine of such of the general conditions attached to mandates as are suitable to the case. )

5.The mandate shall be subject also to the following special conditions:
I.Palestine shall be placed under such political, administrative and economic conditions as will secure the establishment there of the Jewish National Home and ultimately render possible the creation of an autonomous Commonwealth, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.

II.To this end the Mandatory Power shall inter alia:
a.Promote Jewish immigration and close settlement on the land, the established rights of the present non-Jewish population being equitably safeguarded.

b.Accept the cooperation in such measures of a Council representative of the Jews of Palestine and of the world that may be established for the development of the Jewish National Home in Palestine and entrust the organization of Jewish education to such Council

c.On being satisfied that the constitution of such Council precludes the making of private profit, offer to the Council in priority any concession for public works or for the development of natural resources which it may be found desirable to grant

I.The Mandatory Power shall encourage the widest measure of self-government for localities practicable in the conditions of the country

II.There shall be for ever the fullest freedom of religious worship for all creeds in Palestine There shall be no discrimination among the inhabitants with regard to citizenship and civil rights, on the grounds of religion, or of race

III.(Provision to be inserted relating to the control of the Holy Places)

Ok, tell me if they have followed exactly what was proposed in both of those pieces of information..

Theodor Herzl (1860-1904) a hungarian Jew dreamt of establishing a jewish state in the land of Palestine. In 1895 he also wrote “we shall try to spirit the penniless population across the border... and both the process of expropriation and removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly”.

So there was never going to be protection for the inhabitants of Palestine.. And as we found out around 1948, The Palestinians were slaughtered.. Israel was built on Palestinian blood and deceit. You can feel for that country all you want but I hope they get a bit of their own medicine in the near future for what they have done (especially after what they went through during WW2 which was probably supported by the very dogs running Israel today.)
edit on 24-10-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Where did I try and paint muslims in a negative light, would you like to show that? I was merely saying that to try and say Hamas is innocent is ridiculous and that the militant section in Palestine would have polled at least as strongly as those in Israel - do you think differently?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by shapur
I wish Americans were generous,kind and adventurous enough to give Israelis a piece of land inside the US borders.And i wish Israelis were logical, less fanatic and brave enough to accept that offer so they could have lived in peace and harmony at last without the constant fear from the Muslims... And Palestinians could get their lands back and have a life for a change without the fear of Israelis...Then there would be no more conflict between Iran and America,and as a result no more conflict in the whole ME,That could possibly have impacted the whole worlds situation for the better.People could have lived with no fears,no sanctions, no wars no Alqaida and no Armagedon.Then all of us could have concentrated on the main issue facing us the economy,and i am sure we could have come up with a solution if we put our differences aside......Or perhaps i am too idealistic...seems like "they" are intentionally promoting constant conflicts in the ME and the world....I sooo hate them greedy war mongers fear profiters.

Don't you DARE propose an intelligent and peaceful solution!!

People want that war and love problems. If we do as you told, what are they gonna show in the news?

By the way, it was sarcasm. I LOVE that idea and I am with you on this. Anyways, there are already a lot of Jews in the USA so they will have friends waiting for them in their new home

Peace out.

link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
There's a reason the press doesn't report bad news about Israel;

LINK

There is a strong suspicion in Helsinki that Israel exacted “price tag” revenge in lobbying against a Finnish seat on the Security Council because of past statements by members of the center-left Finnish government of National Coalition Party Prime Minister Jyrki Katainen against Israeli treatment of the Palestinians and the fact that the Estelle, the latest ship that tried to run the Israeli blockade of Gaza, is registered in Turku, Finland and was flying the Finnish flag. Price tag attacks have been behind Jewish attacks on mosques and Roman Catholic, Orthodox, and Protestant churches and shrines in Jerusalem. Jews carry out such attacks as the “price tag” for pressure brought by Palestinians and Christians against Israeli expansionist policies in east Jerusalem and the West Bank.

Funny, the ONE GOOD thing that might come out of Citizen's United, is that other countries can now OUT BID Israel. Of course, it's really going to be tough to outbid banks, because they can basically print money now.

I'm not going to look at the CEOs of the top 10 banks right now, because that could be depressing.

lol, you are saying press.tv would give an unbiased comment? Really?

link   

Originally posted by something wicked
reply to post by Swills

Where did I try and paint muslims in a negative light, would you like to show that? I was merely saying that to try and say Hamas is innocent is ridiculous and that the militant section in Palestine would have polled at least as strongly as those in Israel - do you think differently?

Hamas might not be innocent, but they have every right to be a little bit pissed off at what is happening in that part of the world.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

reply to post by Swills

Hamas might not be innocent, but they have every right to be a little bit pissed off at what is happening in that part of the world.

I'm sure they do, not all of their missiles/suicide bombs may be working. Sorry, if you are going to really push this, Hamas does not speak out against the use of suicide bombers. Agree? Do you think they are justified or are you just anti Israeli?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Swills

Who is saying Hamas is innocent? I'm sorry no one but you said that, I never did. You misunderstood my post that you originally responded too and you're still not getting it. I gotta say, I'm tired of going round and round with you about nothing.

As far as you wanting some kind of poll from Hamas, stop asking me for it and go find it yourself.

Speaking of Hamas

Ron Paul - Israel Created Hamas 01-09-09

edit on 24-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Who is saying Hamas is innocent? I'm sorry no one but you said that, I never did. You misunderstood my post that you originally responded too and you're still not getting it. I gotta say, I'm tired of going round and round with you about nothing.

As far as you wanting some kind of poll from Hamas, stop asking me for it and go find it yourself.

Speaking of Hamas

So you have nothing to balance it against? Then it's a bit pointless isn't it? Oh well, another thread should bite the dust. Why should I look? I didn't make the thread. By the way, Ron Pauls opinion is his, FFS, can you express your own?
edit on 24-10-2012 by something wicked because: because SWILLS is silly

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I'm sure they do, not all of their missiles/suicide bombs may be working. Sorry, if you are going to really push this, Hamas does not speak out against the use of suicide bombers. Agree?

Hamas cant speak out about anything because in the Western world, they simply don't have a voice..

Do you think they are justified or are you just anti Israeli?

Under the right structures, Israel could be successful. With the power structure right now, I wouldn't care if they were turned into rubble tommorow. Am I anti Israel? No. Oppression and murder doesn't help their cause though.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

Nothing to balance against it? This recent poll was taken by Israelis, commissioned by the Yisraela Goldblum Fund. Just because there isn't some other poll commissioned by Hamas does not at all make this thread invalid or the poll invalid. Do you ask for a so called counter poll every time you read about a poll? I'm getting the feeling you're just trolling at this point but either way you are definitely wasting my time so this is where you and I say goodbye.

As far as you balance goes, I did post an article from the Daily Beast that didn't agree with the findings. So there's that......................

And I see you continued to add more to your post so about the Ron Paul video and your accusations that because I posted it I somehow can't think for myself is ridiculous. Like I said, you're most likely a troll who is trolling my thread so by all means continue but I will no longer to respond to you.

Is there an Ignore feature on ATS?
edit on 24-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Destiny10

Howdy Destiny10

I fully believe you are on target with mixed views coming from Israeli citizens. I can only speak for myself but my beef has never been with the general population. Neither has it been with 'government'. Maybe not even with the Likud although I may choke on that. It is certain individuals in power with certain views manifesting themselves to the detriment to the Palestinians. I have a hard time living with that. I do not take kindly to their sway over my representatives in this country. I despise anytime this comes up for debate in a public forum, all we hear is anti-semite, holocaust, God's chosen people, etc. A discussion those points do not make.

You bring up a great point about stolen lands in North America from the First Nations. I agree. If I had been around back then, it is hard to say what I would have thought or done. I would like to think I would see it as unjust and stand my ground in those beliefs. But I am not back then. I am here today watching it happen again in my lifetime. So I will speak out. I will take a side with my voice. I will stand for what appears to be the just cause knowing full well life is gray, not black and white. I will push for discussion, not stonewalling. I will call a wrong a wrong and not be intimidated.

And I thank you for your response and making me think.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
How quickly people forget that the US was a de facto apartheid nation right up to the 1940's. In fact, today, apartheid still exists in the US in the form of ghettos in virtually every major city.
Furthermore, let me remind you that the United Nations basically set up Israel as an Apartheid state.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

If this is the case and Israel is an apartheid state, why are there no sanctions against Israel as there were with South Africa? Don't get me wrong, I fully believe Israel IS an apartheid state since I've lived in one, South Africa. I see many parallels such as different laws for different peoples or the ability of one group to kill a member of another group with impunity. I've seen it happen in South Africa personally and I have both seen it happen in videos and from reports from friends in Israel. Just because they are jews or Israeli's doesn't make their apartheid any less bad that what was happening in South Africa.

So what's the deal? Why isn't Israel the same pariah that South Africa was back in the 70's and 80's? Where is the media storm and the ad campaigns against Israel by the UN and IMF/World Bank? Where is the false hero from Palestine (like mandela in South Africa) propped up by the UN and IMF to destroy Israel? Inquiring minds want to know ;-)

One rule fits ALL or one rule fits NONE.

Cheers - Dave

ETA. Gave you an S&F for pointing out the hypocrisy of Israel and the UN/IMF.
edit on 10/24.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: the ETA

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle

If this is the case and Israel is an apartheid state, why are there no sanctions against Israel as there were with South Africa?
Because the US supports this Apartheid State.
First line nailed it.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle

If this is the case and Israel is an apartheid state, why are there no sanctions against Israel as there were with South Africa?
Because the US supports this Apartheid State.
First line nailed it.

The US actually had tons of businesses and "interests" in South Africa. The US also supported South Africa in the nuclear weapons program, the war in Angola (John Stockwell was the CIA point man in Angola for the US), advanced technology trade in weapons to the US from South Africa, had direct links with the US State Department and US ambassadors, did weapons deals through South Africa with arab dictators the US wanted to set up (Saddam in 1988, weapons deal to invade Kuwait "stroked" by the CIA and arranged by the State Department). The US was also in bed with the Rothschilds and Oppenheimer/deBeers/Ango American in the gold and diamond trade (it wasn't just Antwerp and London).

Obviously, the US handlers had some other reason to turn the US, at least in the public's eyes, against South Africa. Because to be honest, the weapons trade got larger under the weapons embargo. I can site one case where I personally saw the waybills and a billion dollars in weapons was quite a bit back in 1988, like a 5" thick stack in the inventory, plus the additional arms that were added by South Africa like the G5 cannons.

So the US had a vested private interest in South Africa and treated them as a pariah publicly. We don't see that with Israel and this is what is a bit confusing, for me anyway. It's like it doesn't matter anymore and that is a bit worrying because it means, to me, we really are in the end game.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 10/24.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Israeli Jews???

Like Aussie Australians or Asian Japanese?.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

And surveys and polls are complete crap, that is why they are good at predicting election results, huh?

Sure if you believe they aren't "rigged" heh, easy to predict when you are told who will win heh, they are garbage anyways, did they survey the whole country? No they didn't, that's why its unreliable, do I believe xyz amount of people said yes. Oh sure I do, I also believe that you could muster up 2500-10 thousand white supremacists and neo Nazi thugs in America to say Jews should be shot, does that mean all of America believes that? No its doesn't , thank you very much , there's your argument.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Yes, there appears to be much anger/Hatred towards the zionist jews these days as the folked awaken to their endemic crimes of collusion within the so-called 'Tribe' of Satan whom have carefully planted their tribesman in the most important decision making pose-it-ions on the planet (every country of concern) courtesy of the ole Dole-ar? A Soul is priceless; the flesh, so temporal, fleeting though Felt all the same within and without. The acts Below.....Certainly not that of the Creator; no?
Here is a recap on where all that Anger comes from.....

IDF in action.....
May you have another?
Hard to believe one could wish that on 'anybody', especially the innocent, adult and child! There is nothing more dangerous than an angry Mother who birthed and nurtured a child to see the progeny destroyed with such careless indifference. There are now millions of enraged Mothers around the world. Congrats? Mission accomplished? Ticket to Heaven? or Hell (perhaps extinquishment of the soul altogether)? on Earth.....and thereafter?

Well, there it is.
These are the acts of animals, Not humans and certainly Not acts of God whom did not Create a human to be Destroyed by a Neighbor, a 'fellow' creation.

One is free to 'rebuttle' the commentary.....or not.
When one 'group' separates themselves from the rest of the Creator's flock, karma always kicks in for some Reason. It's now coming full circle. What would 'G', an Archangel, 'an' ET or 'any' intelligent being have to 'think'? There are No excuses for such evil/wicked thoughts/acts towards another.
The Protocals of Sion/zion=The synagogue of Satan.

Hate is often inspired one day at a time, one Action at a time, one Death at a time.
So many Angry Mothers of victims, both military, civilian and other.
Golden Rule works all day when in play.
edit on 25-10-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join