It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 21, 2012 - *something* IS going to happen!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I was reading the Farmers Almanac yesterday and it says the 21st of December is a good day to get married. It also say it is a good day for castrating, sounds sort of like the same thing.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

I am going to make a time traveling video, calmly explaining what happened and when one of my kids bursts through the door I will abruptly end the video to give the illusion that the elites are coming after me, then post it on youtube! hahaha!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'll be spending that day at home on ATS. Listening to music, eating waffles. And if something happens ohwell

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
December, 21, 2012 will be an electro-magnetic event. Not gravitational or rotational. The Sun will still set in the West. But as far as technology, this could mean a new era without the use of electronic devices. Most are not prepared for the idea of not having there daily techno fix. Some were already living the life of modesty, so this change won't effect them much.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
As I have said before, the 21st will bring some beer drinking and a 41st birthday celebration for my husband.

I'll be sure to be on ATS to watch the doomers postings. It'll be stocked up and ready for this crazy ride into Dec. 22nd

A_L

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terminal1
People IMHO are looking at this all the wrong way. It isn't an end but a new beginning.

Of a new day...

In entering a new age...

And we will still have bills to pay...

You can't have a beginning without an end.
So, what exactly will end and what will begin, in your opinion?
I mean, a "new age" in what sense? WHAT will be different?
And on what do you base this opinion?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I don't think anything is going to happen.
Except of course cult suicides and mass disapointment.

I for one will be drinking and grillin some steaks with a loaded gun making sure nobody
gets the bright idea to loot and go crazy in my neighborhood.

AdAstra...

Henri Matisse is sooooo overrated man.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I am inclined to side with those who believ that something will happen on a global scale. Don't get me wrong as I am not really a doom and gloom kind of person. But, I do think that the 3 days of darkness could be a real possibility.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I Doubt very much there will be spikes in Cults and or suicides and alike. They would be forming and happening along time ago. I haven't observed any of this type of thing. Cults don't form in the last hours and days. They take years to develop. I does surprise me how many people actually have their heads in the sand. One look around at the crumbling state of this Planet economically, enviromentally and in the cosmo's is very telling that there are some serious problems heading our way. To pick an exact date for the beginning of the end is irresponsible but I do indeed believe that we are entering into a time of turmoil and earthchanges that many are completely unprepared for. People would be wise to stock up and get themselves mentally and physically fit for the hard times ahead. To deny the possibility of catasphopic earthchanges and climate changes is suicide in and of itself.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdAstra

Originally posted by Terminal1
People IMHO are looking at this all the wrong way. It isn't an end but a new beginning.

Of a new day...

In entering a new age...

And we will still have bills to pay...

You can't have a beginning without an end.
So, what exactly will end and what will begin, in your opinion?
I mean, a "new age" in what sense? WHAT will be different?
And on what do you base this opinion?

I base it on perception not unlike looking at a glass half full or half empty. I'd rather look at it as a beginning than an end. A beginning of putting this doom over Dec. 21 behind us once and for all.

I personally believe the 21st will pass to the 22nd and life will still go on in its groove and we will still have bills to pay.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Terminal1

I see, it was a philosophical reply.

OK, I don't mind those.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdAstra

I see, it was a philosophical reply.

OK, I don't mind those.

Yea.. well.... I'm not very good at that sorta thing.

I can see why it was missed

Sometimes I have singular humor...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

There's nothing wrong with your humor.
It's just that I wasn't expecting it here (no offence, ATS), especially not in a "2012" thread.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Perhaps man will realize he is not transcendent from everything else, but alas, cancer is tenacious. I know it's been an immensely interesting year for me!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Greetings ATS Members... here is one more bit of information for you to consider about the changes that are now occurring on my plan et earth. This information has been released from the Council Of Thuban and is related to the last post on page 4 regarding the Earth Changes perhaps I will add that again here in this message simply for reference. It has been said that the years between 2012 and 2034 will be lots of work to do cleaning up the mess the humans have created such as the military industrial sector and the broken economics and false religions. Its obvious to me that many of the souls incarnated here have no clue as to what is going on and that includes many of those who are in the secret governments. If you understood the implications of the quantum shift you would master your thoughts like a ninja and all this confusion in the conspiracy world would clear up to meet the 'main stream' and we would have Extra Terrestrial Disclosure + Exposure + Contact.

Regards,

MERLIN JT! MAAT - IFFW! Star Human Dragon Hybrid Ancient Alien Extra Terrestrial

The New Jerusalem

The New Jerusalem is not a location in the Middle East but it refers to Merkabah (light body). Every man becomes Jesus' Merkabah and every woman than becomes Mary Magdalene (MM) Merkabah = Resurrection. You are the Stargate/wormhole, if you can see yourself on the outside looking in and the other way around, then you have created the self-intersection. On the inside of the surface you see yourself as an individual, on the outside you are omnipresent, in other words "THE ONE". Your body-mind becomes the gateway to your mind-body. Knowing who you are as THE ONE is the key, it is the ultimate mirror of all Creation. Jesus knew...the reason he could Love unconditionally is that he saw all contained within himself was himself as a unique expressions of that oneness. But the ones stuck on the inside couldn't see this, so they killed him; they could not remember what he remembered so he sacrificed his individuality to become the mirror for the rest of us sleepy heads. He became the waveform of the oneness within Creation, allowing the bridge to form. His body is all bodies, all things within Creation. He literally lives within everyone and everything... To eat The Lion of Judah is to know he is within you and allow him to wake up inside of you as THE ONE in the many. Not forgetting who you are, but remembering who he is as well, your twin soul. This is the second coming, the birth of your Starhumanity aka Christ Consciousness. THE ONE in the many and the many in THE ONE and so...he watches, as the watcher, silently within you....for the day you take notice of him and on that day, by your own understanding, you allow him to LIVE in you.

The Birth of Gaia

The changes themselves are already under way for quite some time. They are energetic changes, not so much on a physical 3D level. The Hunab Ku wave signal, on its way to Earth aka Gaia, will open a Stargate. The wavefront will get here by the end of 2012.

In physical terms Hunab Ku (Hunab Ku aka Perseus aka Ouroboros, the Milky Way Serpent who swallows its own tail) is a quasar radio source, also known as Sagittarius A, 'weighting' about 4 million suns and so 40 million kilometers (or 2 light minutes) across and about 25,627 lightyears distant from the core of the Earth.

The changes will result via energy Matrix changing not the planet itself. Gaia's ascension is interdimensional, not physical.

Changing the rotation and inertia of Earth (geographic pole shifts,..etc) could easily destroy the planet. The higher dimensional envelope is changing (subtly seen in environmental changes).

Energy shift is slowly displacing the old Matrix - this is the ascension. By 2013 it will complete the reconfiguration. Old humanity will be "forced" to either adapt or go crazy. The less "dense" reconfiguration will enable the ET (extra terrestrial ) contact by then. Until that time, ET will only be seen as plasma (white light, orbs..shadows of 4D).

There will be a pole shift....but at the center of the Earth. Its a dimensional 'Opening' or Rupture of spacetime itself as a 'SelfIntersection', of geometry. The wave signal will than bounce back and begin transmitting all the gathered data from Noospehre aka Akashic Records aka... to the entire universe.

edit on 26-10-2012 by JesterTerrestrial because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2012 by JesterTerrestrial because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

So ATSers, what are your thoughts on "what's going to happen?"

I for one do not know exactly what will happen, and if I had to hazard a guess, I would say everything that people believe will happen, will happen.
What I personally see is a great change in human conciousness, and I see a shifting of the Earth's poles, suddenly and without warning of every single human being yanked into the Spirit World at one time. I see Dark Forces will be waiting to gain as many souls as they can, and I see many Starchildren calling for all to come with them.

These Dark Forces will have it easy with religious types, taught from childhood to get on their knees and clasp their hands in supplication to an unseen and unknown god figure.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
It is my given view that those who are part of the change already experience that change quite extensively. If you are not feeling it or seeing anything but Business As Usual at this stage of things, chances are you're sitting this one out.

A good illustration of this is that, as we know, there is a lot of talk about ET and has been for a long time. There are those who see them and those who don't. A friend of mine was on a boat with three other women just this past summer. My friend looked up and saw a reddish-orange light, looking very much like a star but somewhat larger and obviously reddish.

So, are we talkingf about a Planet-X type thing or what, what do you(or your friend) think it was?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWarrior11
So does the change start at midnight December 21st or at 11:11am?

What change? If you're talking about a change in behavior because of the hype...well, I imagine that would be based on what day/time people "on the brink" believe something is going to happen. If you're asking what time some unexplained force is going to magically "change the world", I have no idea, and no idea where people got the idea that something of the sort would happen.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26
I don't think anything is going to happen.
Except of course cult suicides and mass disapointment.

I for one will be drinking and grillin some steaks with a loaded gun making sure nobody
gets the bright idea to loot and go crazy in my neighborhood.

AdAstra...

Henri Matisse is sooooo overrated man.

I'm in agreement with you...except for the whole guns and alcohol thing.
j/k, i'm assuming you mean a couple, not getting hammered with a loaded gun at your side. Folks, PSA here...if you're going to get drunk with a loaded gun, remember, before you fire it, make sure the barrel end is pointing toward you!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Here's my prediction: On December 22, a lot of people will awake to the realization that they are (and have been) incredibly gullible.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join