It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Move The Deer Crossing! Donna The Deer Lady... (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I have absolutely no idea where to put this. Jokes? Nope, she's serious!

This is some funny stuff and another site has the vid titled as "MUST SEE: Why The United States Is Ultimately Doomed"
whatreallyhappened.com...

Whatever the title...Have a listen, a giggle and enjoy!

Donna The Deer Lady - The Rest of the Story

Peace

edit on 23-10-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
What a dingus.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
It's not everyday you hear someone basically commit intellectual suicide for a wide listening audience. Wow... Do you think anyone in her life, down to her little grandchildren will ever let her live that one down?

I think she'll be finding various reminders of stupid signs and deer for the rest of her days....Yikes!

Lets see..how does that saying go? Sometimes it's better to remain silent and allow people to imagine you're a fool than to speak and remove all doubt? Umm... Hey, I think someone could make that into a sign and put Donna on it!

I almost have to feel sorry. Can you imagine the face palm moment it made in her own mind when ...I HOPE...the truth of the whole crazy thing hit home?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I still think she was joking. I've heard that joke made a number of times and she has a certain edge to her voice that makes me think she's trying a little too hard to be serious. I don't doubt there are people out there that are this stupid, but I don't believe this woman is.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
I still think she was joking. I've heard that joke made a number of times and she has a certain edge to her voice that makes me think she's trying a little too hard to be serious. I don't doubt there are people out there that are this stupid, but I don't believe this woman is.

That's what I initially thought as well...until the follow-up interview that gave her a chance to fess up.

Peace

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I too feel a little sorry for her but...

I haven't laughed so hard in ages, thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

Nope, there are people that clueless.

I darn near married one.

top topics

join