It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Reveal-Revealed?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

Look, another one.
They're so cute when they're babies aren't they?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

Yeah he did. Thats just another way of saying birth certificate. He's still looking for a way to illigitimize the President.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BrieBird

The real question is why should he?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by HolgerTheDane2

And its really really hard to wash off.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
No president has been required to show school records. Why should Obama.

If he wants to earn $5 Million for the inner city schools of Chicago he'll do it. I think what Trump is counting on is that Obama won't do it. And then Trump gets to keep his $5 million AND he gets fodder to point at Obama and say that he didn't simply show his documents in order to help people so that must mean he's hiding something.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrieBird
reply to post by HolgerTheDane2

I am also not the president of the united states nor am I in a job interview, or applying for grants, or to grad school but, if I was I would gladly provide them.

You think the President has to show school records? No not required. But since most people who run for President are college graduates anyway most of them lawyers one would have to assume that they're not dummies to start with. The countries never going to be run by someone who only has MacDonalds on their resume.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
if they stoop this low, it will backfire

100% guaranteed

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BrieBird

Funny, my employer must have assumed that what I put on my application was the truth because I never had to prove my education to any of them. Not one ever asked for a diploma or degree on paper or to even speak to my teachers. Thats a crock.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Maybe we should require college transcripts and IQ tests of future presidents.

Our current one is a stupid-stupidhead because he won't show his transcripts.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

He passed the Bar. Did you ?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by morethanyou
Ifa man can not be trusted by HIS OWN WIFE, what makes you think he will do right by you?

Did he do well by his wife?

Scumbag to the 11th power.

The election can not come fast enough so I dont have to look at that worthless puss sack of poo poo any more.

Oh BTW, just saying.

Where does it say that Michelle does not trust him ? Make up much ? Oh yeah ya do. You dont fool me you silly boy.
BTW the thoughts running around in your head are messing the place up. You should clean up your act.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Simple minded folks might think that way yes.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by beezzer

He passed the Bar. Did you ?

Passed my Masters board the first time.

So lawyers are now considered smart? Wanna know how you can tell if a lawyer has been by?
The slime trail.

Obama is mildly retarded. Prove me wrong.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Beezer stupid-stupidhead sound so imature. What are you five ?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Oh stop it. You cannot possibly be saying that it is easy to pass the bar exam are you? Dont do that, you're loosing my respect and you had it kiddo.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Beezer stupid-stupidhead sound so imature. What are you five ?

Apologies.

What I meant to say was a dumb-dummyface.

Mea Culpa.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Ok, here is what I don't understand. My husband was in the Navy for 20 years. The amount of information needed for his enlistment included his school transcripts. He was checked out thoroughly for a career in aviation.
He was privy to sensitive and top secret information, and by golly he was going to have to be clean as a whistle.

So; a president of the U.S. does not have to show his school transcripts, but my husband did? I am rolling my eyes here. Higher paying positions include employers who want to see your grades, they want to know what you did.

ALL presidents of the U.S. should have every piece of information picked clean before running. If they are going to run my country, I want to know everything possible. I am sorry, but your right to your past privacy is forfeit if my husband's was forfeit for a lowly aviation position. But, let's face it, anyone that far up in the political arena will need skeletons hidden, how else can they be bribed and bought?

Sick of the Obama worship, he is not squeaky clean Jesus. He is just as bad as they all are at the top.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Oh stop it. You cannot possibly be saying that it is easy to pass the bar exam are you? Dont do that, you're loosing my respect and you had it kiddo.

I'm not a phud, only a Master's weenie. Passing the bar?

I've passed smarter kidney stones.

At least that was the talk at skool.

Let's not get off track and speak of how erudite lawyers are.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by artnut
Ok, here is what I don't understand. My husband was in the Navy for 20 years. The amount of information needed for his enlistment included his school transcripts. He was checked out thoroughly for a career in aviation.
He was privy to sensitive and top secret information, and by golly he was going to have to be clean as a whistle.

So; a president of the U.S. does not have to show his school transcripts, but my husband did? I am rolling my eyes here. Higher paying positions include employers who want to see your grades, they want to know what you did.

ALL presidents of the U.S. should have every piece of information picked clean before running. If they are going to run my country, I want to know everything possible. I am sorry, but your right to your past privacy is forfeit if my husband's was forfeit for a lowly aviation position. But, let's face it, anyone that far up in the political arena will need skeletons hidden, how else can they be bribed and bought?

Sick of the Obama worship, he is not squeaky clean Jesus. He is just as bad as they all are at the top.

One thing to note here is that even if he did have to present school information to people within the government, he's still under no obligation to show anything to the general public. People can stomp their feet all they want, but there's no law on the books that forces him to show us any more than he already has. Would I like to see his grades? Sure, I think it would be entertaining to see how I grade vs. him. But that doesnt mean that I have any *RIGHT* to see them.

If you want the President to have to present this information for the general public, contact your congressman. Write to people. It's not going to happen with Obama (bit too late for that), but it is possible (not likely, but possible) that a law could be passed to make this type of information open to all, at least for those running for President.
edit on 24-10-2012 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

here you go little fella...have a cookie...
edit on 24-10-2012 by Thunderheart because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join