It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Reveal-Revealed?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Really its illegal? Huh, interesting. Then why are we even talking about it then. Does that mean that I don't have to show these documents either when requested from universities or employers?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrieBird
reply to post by Annee

Really its illegal? Huh, interesting. Then why are we even talking about it then. Does that mean that I don't have to show these documents either when requested from universities or employers?

No you don't have to show them. They can not force you to show them.

You choose to show them because you want the job.

No president has been required to show school records. Why should Obama.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I don't think anyone is saying that it is a requirement but when you say illegal what you are really referring to is that it is illegal without consent; correct? They asked Bush for his school records he refused and it was later leaked if I remember correctly. In the end I don't really care anyway and no-one else does he has already won the election and nothing he does could change the masses from bowing at his feet. Welcome to Obamaland!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrieBird
reply to post by Annee

I don't think anyone is saying that it is a requirement but when you say illegal what you are really referring to is that it is illegal without consent; correct? They asked Bush for his school records he refused and it was later leaked if I remember correctly. In the end I don't really care anyway and no-one else does he has already won the election and nothing he does could change the masses from bowing at his feet. Welcome to Obamaland!

You can ask for anything.

How about this?

Privacy of Education Records[a]

David A. Banisar, esq. - January 1994

In the United States, public opinion polls have shown a high level of concern about personal privacy since the early 1970s. Increased computerization has led to extensive collection and dissemination of sensitive personal information for a variety of reasons.

The federal and state governments have responded by passing a variety of statutes and regulations in many areas to prevent dissemination of personal information. Education records are protected by a number of federal and state statutes and regulations. Generally, school records can not be released without the prior permission of the student. The Federal Education Records and Privacy Act (FERPA)[2], commonly known as the Buckley Amendment, requires that any school or institution that receives federal funds for education may not release school records or any other personally identifiable information without the prior consent of the student[3], with a few specific exceptions. This law creates a minimum standard for the protection of records which may be increased by either state or local law or regulations.

epic.org...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
NEW RULE

The word Trump now means speaking out of your ass

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
NEW RULE

The word Trump now means speaking out of your ass

funnily enough, where i come from, "trump" is a comedic word for bum trumpet/fart/guff etc etc

and if obama did dance to trumps silly little tune, he'd just get an almighty slagging off for choosing one charity over another, giving more fuel to this decidedly silly flame.

trump is a world class berk.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Why isn't he making Romney the same offer?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3chainz

Simple answer.
Obama is the one who said transparency.
and obama is the one who has spent 1.5m too 2m in legal fee's by what donalds research has shown to hide this info..
People don't spend 2mill to hide something that isnt bad.
And that is why he hasnt asked Romney..So far Romney has been a open book

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by auto73912621

Most marriages will go through a rocky patch at one time or another and it looks like that is was happened here. The fact that they are not divorced now twelve years after this document says that they have worked things out. Marriage especially long term marriages like this one take a lot to keep going. I know I have been married for 31 years as of last Oct 3rd. ( We share the first couples anniversary ) We were seperated for a few months in 1985 but worked it out and we hit another hard patch at around the 20 year mark. We're just the types that we dont give up. If anything this shows that they have matured as a couple and know how to wade through the rough waters and still be together on the other side.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by KentuckyMan

Originally posted by 3chainz

Simple answer.
and obama is the one who has spent 1.5m too 2m in legal fee's by what donalds research has shown to hide this info..
People don't spend 2mill to hide something that isnt bad.
And that is why he hasnt asked Romney..So far Romney has been a open book

OMG, not this lie again.

Are you at all familiar where that money amount actually came from? I am. That is a GROSS misrepresentation of data. That number is what was spent by the Obama campaign from 2007 through 2010 for legal fees related to the campaign. It wasnt a bundle of money that was spent to hide information. The information is sealed by default; nobody has access to it unless given explicit permission by the subject of the information. Some of that amount of money was undoubtedly spent to defend against frivilous lawsuits, but anyone claiming that it was all spent on that is completely ignorant of political campaigns in general.

**EDIT**
This data about the campaign finances has been linked NUMEROUS times on ATS, mostly within the pile of ridiculous birther threads. You might also be able to find out more information (some good, some not so good) by looking up Perkins and Coie.
edit on 24-10-2012 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by darkhorserider

Well I havent looked in my hubbys drawer but there are no divorce papers watiting to be signed anywhere in my house that I know of. We've been married for 31 years. We met in 1977 which means I've known him for 35 years.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NosmoKing

You ought to have your mouth washed out with soap. You shouldnt let crap get in your mouth in the first place that way it wont fall out when you least expect it to.
Some Obama haters will believe just about anything.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by KentuckyMan

In the government, not what Obama did when he was 20. School records are irrelevant information.

Birther lie

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Nixon or Ford ? You've seen pictures of these guys yes. LOL. Maybe Ford ( big Maybe) Nixon? The man was lucky he got the one wife he did get with that face.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The real reason Obama won't show his transcripts is because he was a lousy student. He took blow-off classes, got crummy grades, and weaseled himself into a diploma.

He's stupid.

(can't prove me wrong!)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JBRiddle

Nope, nothing there at all. Why do you think this would make any kind of diffenece in the election ?
Lie, there have not been rumors floating around for quite some time about the Pres being gay. Thats more Obama haters rederick without basis. I've learned over the past four years that Obama haters will believe anything bad that comes out about the president no matter how far fetched it is.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Ifa man can not be trusted by HIS OWN WIFE, what makes you think he will do right by you?

Did he do well by his wife?

Scumbag to the 11th power.

The election can not come fast enough so I dont have to look at that worthless puss sack of poo poo any more.

Oh BTW, just saying.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Bull. Does your wife know you thought about it?
This is the weakest excuse for being unfaithful. Everyone else does it.
My parents used to ask this question of me whenever I offered that excuse to them.
If your friends jumped off of a bridge would you do it too ?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HolgerTheDane2

Off. The word is off. Not of. Take of my panties means what ? You want to eat them ?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BrieBird

Done and done.
If your unconvinced now you never will be. Thats your blind spot. Thats the blind spot of a lot of Obama haters.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join