It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Reveal-Revealed?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
is anyone misguided enough to expect something rational and worthwhile from donald trump?

ok, sorry, sadly there are a lot of bottom feeders out there

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
If they split up while he is in office, does she get half of the United States?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
People acting like cheating on his wife is a new thing.

We

All

Did

It.

Don't

Even lie.

You thought about it.

Some of us just acted on it

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
If this is the 'big reveal' then it's really anticlimactic... especially being aired by a man who has gone through a chain of trophy wives.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
If it's divorce papers then that is nothing new. It was in the tabloids here a while back. You know .. The Star or something like that. I saw the headlines at a grocery checkout. And even if Michelle did file divorce papers previously .. so what? No one cares about divorce nowadays. It's not like this is 1930 or something ....

Unless it's that she was going to divorce him because of him being gay and being linked to the murdered gay organist from the church in Chicago. THEN that adds to the Larry Sinclair thing .. and that could get juicy ....

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes
If they split up while he is in office, does she get half of the United States?

yes she does the military, fbi, cia will also be divided up.

i'm being funny...

I bet you its not this, its gotta be bigger than this.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Looking forward to seeing Lying King going down like a rodeo clown....by the Clown of All Clowns...lol
Michele proably wanted to divorce after she found out he's lying to her about being straight, smoked weed and did coc aine....But he was able to pay the price to keep her with all the Arab money supporting him all the way to the White House...Them foreign donations runth over...He must of pissed on someone who had the ability to give up the documentation that everyone's been wanting to see....will soon find out...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Trump has already stated that it has nothing to do with the divorce papers, so what they had marital problems once, he also said it has nothing to do with his supposed coc aine use in college, again who would care about that. I think the big D has a lot of resources at his disposal and could do a pretty intense investigation into Obama. I am interested to hear what it may be.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Wow this is shocking. What kind of morally challenged man contemplates divorce. Thought he was a good man. My votes changed. Because of this. Too bad I'm from Canada.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by auto73912621

Do you think this will in any way affect his changes of reelection if true?

I would be pretty depressed if it had any effect in either direction. It's completely meaningless. Most marriages end in divorce, so at the very least, you can say the president has a standard relationship with his wife. But who cares if they thought about divorce at some point, what does that have to do with anything?

nothing, that's what. I'm sick of people giving that pompous, ridiculously haired blowhard any air time.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Trump already said its not about the divorce papers; time to move past that rumor. What could it really be?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The religious right have no room to complain about a rumored split between the Obamas in 1980, considering their icon Ronald Reagan divorced Jane Wyman in 1948, or the leader of the "contract on America" (Gingrich) divorced his wife while she lay on her cancer death bed.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Divorce is one of the more common marital activities in America. If this is supposed to convince me that Romney is a better choice for the election, my response is:

Obama is not marrying America. And if he was, I'd feel more sorry for him than for the U.S.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
***snip***
Unless it's that she was going to divorce him because of him being gay and being linked to the murdered gay organist from the church in Chicago. THEN that adds to the Larry Sinclair thing .. and that could get juicy ....

There is a common misconception that a lie told often enough becomes truth.

No. It will still be a lie.

But as P.-T. Barnum said - There's a sucker born every minute (no pun intended)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Divorce papers? That's absolutely none of his or the world's business! Dressing it up as groundbreaking as though it's a sideshow exhibit is even worse.

Never mind, it wasn't the big news... but still. No need to treat Obama like a common movie star.
edit on 24-10-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrieBird
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Trump already said its not about the divorce papers; time to move past that rumor. What could it really be?

Well - If it was a love child hidden away somewhere, would Obama have come clean right after last election, so that the "damaging news" would become everyday knowledge and not very damming?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
My guess is that the damaging news about Obama would be some sort of revelation that he privately have stated that he doesn't trust the Israelis. Or doesn't believe in God. Michelle is a lesbian. Maybe he has seen the Sasquatch.

Or:

Michelle:
BarryBoy - take of my bra
BarryBoy - take of my panties

And if I ever see you wearing them again I want a divorce.
edit on 24-10-2012 by HolgerTheDane2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
If I've got my time line correct - the big reveal is in 2 minutes from now.

On his twitter account.
twitter.com...

Edit - guess the number of threads that will be made. I'll say 10 in the first hour.

edit on 24-10-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
And...it's nothing, absolutely nothing.

Basically trump said he will give 5 million dollars to a charity if Obama gives him his college records and passport application.

Trumps an idiot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join