It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all ATS members - THANK YOU!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I really wanted to take this opportunity to put in writing how I am feeling right now.

I can sum it up with one word - belonging.

Since joining ATS, I have interacted and chatted with quite a few of you; in parts you have been confidants, friends, support groups, and eye openers.

Some in the outside world view forums like this as a bit "strange", but I see it as one of the greatest uses of the internet; the sharing of information, the debate of thoughts and ideals, and the collapse of geographical lines.

I wanted to thank each and every one of you for your stars, flags, comments and debates.

I feel like I'm home.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
You're very welcome!

But I just can't take all the credit...

Peace

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

You've got the lions (or should I say wolfs share) of the credit

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCommando

You are warmly welcome. I've enjoyed your posts, and honesty....

Des

edit on 23-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

You are warmly welcome. I've enjoyed your posts, and honesty....

Des

edit on 23-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Thanks Des!

And thank you for posting so many replies

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
From one fighter (1980-1986) to another, cheers!

Now get out to the pub and spread the word!

edit on 23-10-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Go the Aussies

AND our brave men & women in uniform.

I too feel very much at home here with my family away from family (seafarer)

Which part you from........................

Me - Stinging Jellyfish / Sharks

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Some in the outside world view forums like this as a bit "strange", but I see it as one of the greatest uses of the internet; the sharing of information, the debate of thoughts and ideals, and the collapse of geographical lines.

I wanted to thank each and every one of you for your stars, flags, comments and debates.

I feel like I'm home.

don,t know if i,ve ever debated with you but everything you,ve said i agree......me finding this has giving me the chance to talk to people like minded where i,d have no one cause my best mate has no intrest in anything that he isn,t willing to except.......he has no grasp on even the fact that beyond the planets we know in our solar system there is so much more.....try to explain but all i get is i,m not intrested.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lonewulph
From one fighter to another, cheers!

Now get out to the pub and spread the word!

Haha - I'll get myself an ATS shirt and start spreading the word

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft

Go the Aussies

AND our brave men & women in uniform.

I too feel very much at home here with my family away from family (seafarer)

Which part you from........................

Me - Stinging Jellyfish / Sharks

Hey fellow Aussie!

I'm in the Danni Minogue area of Australia ...

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparky31

I feel like I'm home.

don,t know if i,ve ever debated with you but everything you,ve said i agree......me finding this has giving me the chance to talk to people like minded where i,d have no one cause my best mate has no intrest in anything that he isn,t willing to except.......he has no grasp on even the fact that beyond the planets we know in our solar system there is so much more.....try to explain but all i get is i,m not intrested.

That's the difficult part with the "real world" - finding someone with a like mind and willing to discuss this stuff is all down to luck.

It's not like you can wear a shirt saying you believe ... well, you could, but it would make for an interesting day to say the least.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Hi Commando, I don't believe we have conversed yet but I am totally feeling what you are saying. I started a thread a few months back with a similar message. Here it is

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think this is a pretty cool place to hang out. I have had some quite profound experiences already with other members and I'm relatively new.

This is a truly global network here on ATS and we are connected consciously more than you probably realise.

See you round like a rissole.

* Ned

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

You're very welcome, Commando. That's part of the reason for being here - we can discuss alternative topics and not be afraid of being cast out for having a different opinion.

You are saying something many of us have felt for a long time. And I in turn thank you, and all the rest of ATS, for everything you have shown me and helped me understand...and even just for being there for a chat that has nothing to do with anything even remotely sane.

Especially the ones who have given me a much-needed kick in the pants from time to time. You know who you are, and you have my appreciation.

edit on 24-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

top topics

join