It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occult Studies How to

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
reply to post by DeadSeraph

And you just had the same reaction I had when I saw the previous thread from the op.

He has been quiet the last couple of days though......

He can stay quiet.

ETA:

But we know he wont.
edit on 2-11-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
People are certainly placing fear into the topic of invocation/summoning. This is certainly no different then asking a guide or ascended master ( Buddha,Jesus,St. Germain) for help. If anyone is certainly so afraid of it, do not speak of it, do not think of it, because the feelings of your vibration you emit. Is an invocation it self As negative beings attract negative spirits, positive attract positive spirits. What is the point of placing fear into people who are interested in things of this nature. I stand beside the OP because despite what the social fear of summoning holds, he is fearless and seeks to spread the idea towards the benefit of spirituality and wisdom.

If you are truly headed to the highest part of your self, you will continue to invoke the deepest darkest part of your own being. And learn from it, simply acknowledging that it exists and that you will no longer obey it.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Looks like our friend has been banned, can't imagine why really, this is a discussion board and is designed for alternate conversations complete with alternate experiences.
They'll all be made to share their truth before this is over and
they've shown their hands with this one.

I don't know whether to say great job guys, or get stuffed......?

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I'm glad I stumbled upon this, as I'm beginning to start my journey of working with different deities. My first successful evocation was with Duke Dantalion.
I made sure to get into a calm state of mind, and then I begun. I also went into this knowing what I was going to offer, so that also helped relax me. During the evocation I felt a very powerful, calm, relaxing presence. I found it easy to make my requests known to him, and I also felt incredibly positive. This being my first successful evocation. I'm honestly grateful that it went so well. We both agreed to my offering of food/drink, and another private matter(only for his knowledge and mine). He was very responsive and I was able to gauge a lot of it through my feelings (being in my calm state of mind helped a lot).
All in all, I feel that if you're going to try to evoke a spirit or deity, you definitely need to be in a positive, relaxed, confident state of being.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join