It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occult Studies How to

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by blackpheonix

I don't use symbols (although I have many)and I don't use circles (I have many of these too), I don't even use incantations(-ish) and I most deffinately don't ground negative energy I have none.....that would harm anyway. But I am not incapable.

I have been tempted (blasphemy for me) to burn just one book, all symbols have been contaminated and used beyond their measures and not for their asked for intended original purposes, it has crossed my mind to undo them once or twice. Still rambling through the ramifications of that one though and waiting for an explanation or two.

I also don't have a problem with shades/shadows and it is due to the respect you speak of but also love and compassion for their plight, they were once as we are and therefore part of us also and just as worthy of help.
perhaps this is where the perpetual karma of responsibility comes from, I don't know, but I don't like it and at the same time embrace it, it has served to help me teach my own children. It just has been flipped or reversed at some stage, the settings are all screwed somehow.
What I do know though, is if you help just one level of all that is, it changes everything (as with your body), and that is why the future is not and can never be written.

The wave that affected me also washed through our entire house and my family (indeed I saw evidence of town too), we coped, things to combat/counter just came to me. It was a very full on time. But we survived.

I'm glad you're here.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackpheonix
These beings can teach if your willing to learn. Some are very harsh teachers Azazel is one. If your unwilling to follow his lesson plan he will Demonicly B*&^H SLAP you. The same Goes for AA Micheal but he will only give info to who he feels is worthy and who he feel is ready and can handle it he is "

OP, real men don't let evoked entities punk them out. Is that supposed to be like demonic tough love or something?

My main problem with you, blackphoenix is that you continue to be an enthusiastic cheerleader for evoking while presenting yourself as fairly authoritative, all the while sharing information that shows you are both in and talking over your head. Shades for example. You can't possibly know that your definition is correct. And there you go poking a magic stick at 'em.

It's just a guess, but I'm bettin' you can't trust an entity that will "Demonicly B*&^H SLAP" ya...nor a guy that would allow himself to be subject to such.

edit on 26-10-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

These beings can teach if your willing to learn. Some are very harsh teachers Azazel is one. If your unwilling to follow his lesson plan he will Demonicly B*&^H SLAP you. The same Goes for AA Micheal but he will only give info to who he feels is worthy and who he feel is ready and can handle it he is "

OP, real men don't let evoked entities punk them out. Is that supposed to be like demonic tough love or something?

My main problem with you, blackphoenix is that you continue to be an enthusiastic cheerleader for evoking while presenting yourself as fairly authoritative, all the while sharing information that shows you are both in and talking over your head. Shades for example. You can't possibly know that your definition is correct. And there you go poking a magic stick at 'em.

It's just a guess, but I'm bettin' you can't trust an entity that will "Demonicly B*&^H SLAP" ya...nor a guy that would allow himself to be subject to such.

edit on 26-10-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

The Gut,
Did your read the part that stated this is in reference to having them teach you and agreeing to follow their lesson plan? I know from experience that what I stated is correct however Amanda has a different experiences then me she is also correct. You can believe what you would like this thread and the information contained in it can either chosen to be used or not. I simple want to put it out. But I will ask you again if you wish to troll or anything like that start a separate thread THIS WILL NOT BE HIJACKED and I will not stand for it being hijacked either.
VR
BP

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I think the Energy is called Kundalini, not Kundulini.

Anyway, I love the topic of occultism.

How do I know if you're a real practitioner, someone who I can trust? Could you tell me more about yourself.
edit on 26-10-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

I think the Energy is called Kundalini, not Kundulini.

Anyway, I love the topic of occultism.

How do I know if you're a real practitioner, someone who I can trust? Could you tell me more about yourself.
edit on 26-10-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

Yeah I want to know more too. Awesome topic
(Id give you more stars if I could)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Im a normal guy thats about it lol. Trust im not sure in what sense you mean... I am simply providing information for people to use. IF they do great and if they need some help I am here if they dont thats fine also. They atleast know the correct path if they ever choose too. This thread will be buried in time anyway. Yes I have auto correct on my google chrome but I am a horrible speller. If you want to know more about Occult practices start at the beginning of the thread.
V/R
BP

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

You can believe what you would like this thread and the information contained in it can either chosen to be used or not. I simple want to put it out. But I will ask you again if you wish to troll or anything like that start a separate thread THIS WILL NOT BE HIJACKED and I will not stand for it being hijacked either.

Maybe you should sit down for it then, BP. Just kidding. Sort of. I've had threads hijacked, it ain't cool, and if that's ALL I'm doing I will stop.

However, I feel like I have actually kept an open mind as I read your thread. Barring some typos and learning to add some paragraph breaks, you're a pretty good writer with a fine way of breaking things down.

After all is said and done, however, I just feel that you yourself are admittedly facing unknowns at times and putting this kind of info here still comes across, to me, as irresponsible.

If you don't mind, and it is on topic, what kind of specific "advice" do you get from a typical invocation?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Gut,
Always question. I am glad people question me I just want to stay on topic as much as possible and to let people know if they want to troll do it else where. And for the most part no I dont think you do. I see your concerns here. I am facing unknowns we all are on this path but in order to find the way the torch must be lite. My torch is to find practitioners who are only a couple steps ahead of me and gain wisdom from them. This technique was given to me by a mentors mentor. I understand that you feel putting this info out is irresponsible your not alone in that thought but you have to understand humanity as a whole needs this information. Why should it be locked away by some order or church or elite??? Why cant we the common people have it? The information I get in evocation I will not relay simple bc for the most part it is for my spiritual growth and doesnt relate to the outside world. The nature of my practice and I think for the most part everyone is deeply personal. This had lead me on investigation into the source of things which I can share here since I have at other places. I am searching to the true nature of the Abrahamic God YHWH? Who did the Tribe of Juda worship before Moses connected them with YHWH? If Moses was initiated into the Egyptian mysteries( which being royality he was most def) then how could he have a relationship with YHWH? King David had one of the closest relationships in the Bible with GOD but for the most part his actions where not congruent ith what we think a "Good" person is so how is that so? Who are the watchers? What is the true nature of evil? How can imperfections exist in a world were the divine who is perfect created everything? What is the source? I have found answers to some of these but they raise alot more questions that can only be found through this long journey. I want to address something here regarding shades. I stated being congruent both internally and externally.... I had a very nasty problem with a shade.... It messed my life up hard core... Not only that but my families. It killed my kid ruined my soon to be marriage. hence forth was going to kill my mother sister nephew and alot of other people. IT almost killed me a couple of times.SO I wiped it with the help of others off the face of existence. Right now I cant match my internal with external when working with shades. That is not to say eventually that I will not have to face this but right now it would not be pleasant if I did. I am alive now only because of my striving for this knowledge and occult teachings. ( also from the help of my mentor and Papa Legba and Baron Semedi Who I THANK ETERNALLY AND PAY MUCH RESPECT TO). You will find that on these paths sometimes we must go through these changes and they can be very painful.
VR
BP

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC

I don't use symbols (although I have many)and I don't use circles (I have many of these too), I don't even use incantations(-ish) and I most deffinately don't ground negative energy I have none.....that would harm anyway. But I am not incapable.

I have been tempted (blasphemy for me) to burn just one book, all symbols have been contaminated and used beyond their measures and not for their asked for intended original purposes, it has crossed my mind to undo them once or twice. Still rambling through the ramifications of that one though and waiting for an explanation or two.

I also don't have a problem with shades/shadows and it is due to the respect you speak of but also love and compassion for their plight, they were once as we are and therefore part of us also and just as worthy of help.
perhaps this is where the perpetual karma of responsibility comes from, I don't know, but I don't like it and at the same time embrace it, it has served to help me teach my own children. It just has been flipped or reversed at some stage, the settings are all screwed somehow.
What I do know though, is if you help just one level of all that is, it changes everything (as with your body), and that is why the future is not and can never be written.

The wave that affected me also washed through our entire house and my family (indeed I saw evidence of town too), we coped, things to combat/counter just came to me. It was a very full on time. But we survived.

I'm glad you're here.

Amanda
I am also glad you are here

BP

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Ok Charging Tools
Let me first state that this charging does not have to be used entirely in ritual. It can be used to empower food water anything really. The charging is the practicing of acting Divinely and using your will. I will state that I have had the most effect with charging items outside of ritual after a entire day of either meditation or actual ritual. But for the most part it can be done anytime anywhere as long as you focus. Ok focus I will hit up on also this focus is in a very relaxed state with single point intention ( this means your mind is not wondering and you have a very clear idea of the task at hand and how it will be performed completed and the result this also includes knowing... and I mean really knowing that when you do A+B = C. This will only happen after you practice alot its that plain and simple) Breathing Omnipotence or The Middle Pillar ritual will put you in this state and allow you to relax while in this state. Fight the rapture and stay away. Side note here if you use drugs for recreation to get relaxed STOP USING THEM. They take away power in your body and will ultimately lead to being a crutch and could possibly have neg effects in various practices Evocation being one of them. Ok back on topic. Now once you have breathed in Omnipotence and your full bursting from every pour say and do nothing. Stay in that state below will be how you empower items side note all lights or color is this Omnipotence that you are filled of and that can not be exhausted being moved from you to the object just know that and your good.

Circle
As state before these can be made from everything but traditionally they are corn meal placed in a circle. I have a fancy one done on a bed sheet that was empowered by my first mentor. ( In later practices you will find that as you advance none of these things are really nessicary it is the simple in visioning of them that will give you what you need another side note these tools and other elements of Evocation are a expression of what your actually doing which is acting in the Divine acting as the GOD with in as the flesh outside is dismissed But for right now you need these tools as anchors in your mind set til your practice can be better accomplished then you can move way beyond Evocation to many other thing) " I consecrate this circle with all the powers of the of the universe as I stand in the center of the universe. " Then you invasion a blue energy emanating from your pointer and middle finger (or you can use the dagger just switch the order up) down to the circle as you start a 12 and spin back to 12. This energy goes to the lowest of lows to the highest of heavens. The while in the circle know that you are at the center of creation.

The Triangle
The triangle isnt a prison for these beings it is simply a place set aside for them to manifest. This has alot to do with anchoring in your mind that this is where they will appear and also helps with the wielding of power and will in a evocation. I would make the triangle 2ft on all sides. The top or point doesnt need to be in a special area but for the most part all my evocations face North. Side note the cardinal directions can be utilized just like the days months and hours to better connect you with this power or and the cycle of the moon too.I will cover this all later in another post.To empower the triangle start at the top ( going clockwise) in visioning a red energy as a beam coming out of either the dagger or your pointer and middle fingers going from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows and trace til you come back to the top. State that this triangle is a area of manifestation for the beings I evoke and they will appear inside it.

The Dagger
This is usually a 2 sided blade that isnt too big or 2 small. They are not very ornate simply bc that would distract from the operations. I use a simple Winchester pocket knife and it work s well for me. Hold it in your right hand and state :creature of metal which is this dagger I empower you to direct my will and power through this realm and all others. I seal this in you now.: and imagine this Omnipotence which is white flowing into it and filling it completely as you state the above.

More To follow
edit on 26-10-2012 by blackpheonix because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I am searching to the true nature of the Abrahamic God YHWH? Who did the Tribe of Juda worship before Moses connected them with YHWH?…

…imperfections exist in a world were the divine who is perfect created everything? What is the source? I have found answers to some of these but they raise alot more questions that can only be found through this long journey….

Whatever "answers" you feel you have received (and you admit they raise even more questions) how can you think those incomplete "answers" were worth the life of your child?:

I had a very nasty problem with a shade.... It messed my life up hard core... Not only that but my families. It killed my kid ruined my soon to be marriage. hence forth was going to kill my mother sister nephew and alot of other people. IT almost killed me a couple of times.SO I wiped it with the help of others off the face of existence. Right now I cant match my internal with external when working with shades. That is not to say eventually that I will not have to face this but right now it would not be pleasant if I did. I am alive now only because of my striving for this knowledge and occult teachings.

Help me to understand what "knowledge" is worth that? You then give respect to your mentor and a Vodun spirit who, it sounds like, got you into the practice that cost you all of the above?!

YHWH is easier to find than you think. There is also a name that EVERY knee will bow to--including your elders, the entities, and that's Yeshua. Jesus. I know that you must know that is true--I do--and if so; why do you think that is?

Brother, I don't dislike you, quite the opposite, but I think you are in over your head with something that doesn't care for you.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Gut,
No this thing that did exist once wasnt from anything I did. tI had effected my family for generations. It happened before my family even came to the US and was nothing of my doing even before I started my quest. Somebody who I have no affiliation and held or hold no malice to did something to my family that caused this thing to use us as its personnel cattle... I simple choose to do something about it instead of letting it destroy more of me and do what it had done to more people. If I knew that was the case when everything happened I would have stopped it sooner. My ex does not talk to me even after this and how I explained to her that it wasnt her fault she blames me. My questing which save people is not what spurred this thing to attack my family. Before I was born it ruined my Grandfather and my Uncles business killed my Uncles infants ruined my other Uncles business I choose to do something about it. As far as knee bowing when and if I come to the conclusion about YHWH that you have I will make my choice. I also respect those who helped me in this en devour and owe them gratitude for their service. I do not worship any GOD I know that I am Divine and by doing that know I will receive answers. Thats my stance on it and Religion. I do not disrespect others GOD or beliefs bc they might very well be true in their reality. YHWH had a consort a wife but when Paul and his doctrine started influencing the Church and its Teachings that was lost. I simply seek to gather knowledge that is incomplete and make a choice for myself. I have no malice against you my friend and never did I appreciate your concern I can say I honestly do but you have to see with your eyes how things can change with this knowledge. My sister and Nephew are free to live their lives with out the influence from this thing and if I ever needed to sacrifice more of myself to do that again I would... with out a doubt no hesitation.

V/R
BP

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I've skimmed through far more dusty old tomes than I rightly should have... I never understood what people ever hoped to gain by summoning interloper entities into our realm. Do you really think a being with the power to exist on multiple planes of reality is here to simply grant your desires for power? As far as I'm concerned you truly deserve the fate you reap when you sow these dark seeds...

I look through the lists of these named ancient entities (and the means for communion) and I must admit, none of them honestly seem like they'd be much fun to meet... I believe working these magicks upsets cosmic balances which ultimately culminates in things far more terrible, sometimes even centuries later...

You practitioners have a well-known tendency to GRAVELY underestimate the repercussions of bringing these monsters here... You deal with demons cloaked in flayed goat's skin, cunning far beyond mortal means and you hope to gain what?

We are human, we are mortal, we lack perspective, we lack humility, we know not our place.

It's like a 6 year old signing a mortgage contract, you delude yourself into thinking you're getting any semblance of a good deal. They all want something, and in the end, they will get what they want. When you can no longer provide whatever they seek, you will be left with nothing, this I promise to you. You who make promises to powers you do not understand and you who pledge yourselves as supplicants... Know that when your day comes, you will serve your masters in death as you did in life...

(Note: I am here to discuss the realities of this subject and am willing to listen to rebuttals any may have to my points above. I am not here to insult or belittle anyone's work nor am I here as a doomsayer.)
edit on 27-10-2012 by slayer420 because: note added

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Slayer420,
Please elaborate on your points. I do not know which "Tomes" you speak of and what sort of Faustonian dealings you think I have made. But it is all the same I would like to hear more of your points elaborated. I would hope more people read this thread in its entirety to see I have addressed these points. But believe what you would like and yes "what we reap" is the reality we create for our selfs.

Well I guess now is as good of a time as any to discuess pacts... Have I ever made any pacts yes but not in the way your thinking. History as many on this thread have pointed out is full of people "selling" their "soul" to one of these beings. A pact is a agreement made between you and one of these beings. This can be either in the formative astral or physical plains. Remember when I mentioned how if you ask one of these beings to be a teacher and they agree you agree to their lesson plans??? Remember how I said that if you dont follow their plans there is a punishment? Well that is a pact you agreed to something but refused to hold up your end of the bargain so there was punishment. I dont believe from my personal experiences and that of many other practitioners that you can in effect sell your "soul" 1 It isnt yours or something you could barter with anyway ( any more then if you went into a car dealership and started telling people you would sell them cars... Those arent your cars to sell so how could you???) 2 It has no value to a being with this kind of power ( although to a practitioner who is on the very left end of the spectrum it does as a slave and I have heard around the grape vine that it may be possible to hold onto the " True Soul" but this may is usually associate with some kind of dhramic debt that person needs to endure to have a greater understanding of something however I have neither met or known anyone who practices such and I don't plan on meeting them lol) 3 This last point is on the aspect of spiritual alchemy. Let say for instance you are like this .... "This Enoch, whose flesh was turned to flame, his veins to fire, his eye-lashes to flashes of lightning, his eye-balls to flaming torches, and whom God placed on a throne next to the throne of glory, received after this heavenly transformation the name Metatron" (3 Enoch 9:1-5;15:1-2) Now Enoch was bathed in the "Lake of Fire" which by the account given seem very painful. But when he arose he was now the Arch Angel Metatron. His soul energy literally everything that he once was was "burned away" and now he was truly divine. The soul is like base minerals once heat pressure and time are applied they transform into tempered alloys... How does this fit into a pact with these beings well he gave himself over to one for a period of time completely and that was the result. This "PACT" was agreed upon for Enochs soul when it was returned and tempered the result was his ascension to higher plains. THAT SITUATION would be the ONLY way I would EVER EVER GIVE MYSELF COMPLETELY TO ONE OF THESE BEINGS. But in order to find out what you need to survive such a ordeal you need to be well versed in The Great Work which is Alchemy of The Soul.

VR
BP

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

I didn't forget your thread, I have limited internet access. I'll read it offline now.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Have you considered simply praying to Yeshua and if YHWH needs you then He will get one on His angels (or repented fallen angels) to contact you?

Whats more, is that the angels are then in a sort of service to you as YHWH has given you their true names.

This way there are no deals or spiritual contracts to sign with negative entities.
Fourth generation contracts are bad enough especially when disobeyed.

The last thing a lost ATS spirit newbie pagan needs is to make a mistake with a experienced negative entity.

i understand that my comment should have gone to a new thread. However, newbies need to know what deep poo they could easily be getting themselves into.

Once a 'Master' owns a mortal, its pretty much game over for that mortal. Mind-control, suggestion and MK-Ultra will become an everyday experience for that newbie.

PS. i sent a U2U concerning Samyaza. Is it the same ?
edit on 28-10-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Ok this next post will seal the deal but there will be a outline of a full evocation before I close this thread.

Charging a sigil or square or veve ( what ever name u choose to call it it is a spirits sign)
Note this method also works for gateways.
I am giving this section its own post so that you can see and understand the proper way to draw a sigil and when it is complete how to PROPERLY DESTROY IT.

First lets define a Sigil and a Gateway and what exactly it is they do.
A Sigil is a spirits name their calling card their sign. This allows you to have a direct link between you and them. Like I stated before in order to do a evocation only 2 things are really necessary and that is a sigil and a name. All beings have a sigil including you and I as physical beings and anything of the material plain or any other. Along with better aligning you to the current of a being they can also be used in different prescribed manners to have certain effect ie healing talismans cursing hexing moving objects and tons of other things. a side note is that these symbols speak to your mind in a was that nothing else can.

Gateways are usually created on rock or the ground laid in and opened to do specific soul traveling. They are very similar to sigils in that they are connectors and current enablers.

SIDE NOTE
If the beings name is known you can use specific methods to get a very primitive sigil. IF this method is used ask the evoked being what their correct sigil is. I might post on this later bc I just had a epiphany

ANOTHER SIDE NOTE
This needs to be addressed simply bc I see people doing it and they do not understand the repercussions of it.... DO NOT GET A TATTOO OF A SIGIL!!!!!! Unless you plan on it and are prepared for the consequences. Google it for some interesting stories. Also be careful bc some tatto shops offer these signs it is ESPECIALLY COMMON WITH VEVES know if you get a tattoo of a sigil you BELONG TO THEM. This may or may not have a positive or negative effect on you and this isnt your soul but simply the flesh that carries it. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

How to open the sigil or gateway.
The method of drawing with 3 hands is applied here. After we breath Omni and transfer it to a writing object we continue to transfer that light to the images we draw. So for instance we will use the sigil of AA Rapheal

images.yuku.com.s3.amazonaws.com...

You always start from top to bottom left to right outside to inside.

Once this is drawn with "light" hold it in your hands pushing your will of the desired intent of the operation into it eventually it will glow or flash.
Lather rinse repeat for gateways. Except you need to recite the opening charge and lay down in it while still in state.

BP
More To Fallow

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I'm going to bump your thread by backing up what you're saying about tattoos, think very seriously before using symbols on your body.

But I'm also curious as to why you're so quiet, are you okay?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
The most disastrous # I've ever seen.

I am sickened by threads like these, but they prove to me that there truly is an agenda to poison children.

Those of you who would consider this a lite endeavour would do well to research the very symbols and methods the OP omit's on purpose, and weigh heavily your mind, body, spirit, and knowledge. LEARN, LEARN, LEARN SOME MORE.

Then decide if you wish to evoke, invoke, or undertake any ritual whatsoever. Even the most highly skilled practitioner does not undergo his operations without certain protections. The OP has given you a crash course of the weakest kind,

Be a fool at your own peril.

PS: Jesus Christ is Lord.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

And you just had the same reaction I had when I saw the previous thread from the op.

He has been quiet the last couple of days though......

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join