It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occult Studies How to

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by blackpheonix

Thanks for your response, it is very much appreciated.

All things you seek/need are within you, nothing of real worth is external.. it only appears that way initially.

True Power lay within you. It resides in your Base Chakra and we all feel it through anger which causes most to be afraid of it without ever realising that the being angry portion is about self-control while the rising power is there to be used effectively. It is such a deep well of power that we can easily tap into it when we are in a state of no-mind.. although the instigating thought occurs first, otherwise it does not work for us.

True 'Power' is gained through practice that brings "Authority" over the elements, which is how we can bring storms/rain, move wind and clouds for specific needs. In order to reach that level of awareness more effectively we use a path of Remembering what we are and what paths have brought us to Now. This is most easily achieved by working with our higher-self as it will enable you to have the necessary experiences to Remember.

With this remembring we can again stand in 'our power', with much more awareness and no need for reliance on tools and rituals. We will then reach a point where we again Merge with or higher-self in order to become the awakened soul in this flesh, and thus more able to effectively use the 'Power' we are then more open too.

I disagree that the path to real Knowledge is manyfold. Witness the many Belief-systems and philosophies filled with supposed truths, and yet few people ever truly awaken to their higher awareness via those paths. I do think the whole mystery school/occult Belief-system is a program of waylaying growth while thinking and believing that we are growing unbounded. I've seen so much of it over these many years and note then how those paths fail most people, who would benefit much more from simplified methods to meet and work with their own higher-self (Primary Spirit Guide).

Another thing I do not see as being valuable is the need, want/desire to commune with other external beings for any reason other than to help them awaken too. In which case it must be the higher-self that should be a real Teacher as it knows exactly what you need and when, even if we do not understand it in that moment.

I would no more allow an external being to manipulate the energy flowing through me than I would allow a doctor to give me a flu injection, because I manipulate the energy for myself when I feel the need to. I am very much aware that the energy is not Mine, it is the Universe we are all a small portion of, and so I should allow it to flow unhindered through me even though I can use it for effective means also... think healing, etc.

I do agree with you in some respect that the use of Tools and Rituals are a step along a path for some people, but we then need to recognise it's limitations and begin then to stop crawling and start walking with our own strength so as not to become reliant upon external forces we have no control over. The hard part is to eject ALL Beliefs from our consciousness so that we cannot again be Limited by them.

So, I do hope this words have answered your questions to me. If you wish to experiment with some practices I would direct you to my website.. link in signature. There you will find the simplified methods I used for myself and have been teaching now for many years. Do not be put of by the simplicity of these methods, they are designed for the majority of people to explore themselves with and thus to have their own growth experiences. I will suggest that as you practice them that you should also modify them according to instigating thoughts (you receive from the higher-self).

What I find with these simplified methods is that they are a new beginning.. one free from all dogma and Belief.. and should be practiced as if naked.. meaning to not hold onto ANY Beliefs or thoughts about anything... thus no limitations to what you can achieve within yourself.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I forgot to mention some things which I will address here. When conducting a ritual after working with these beings you will notice that after time if you dont vary it up ( ie evoke different kinds of beings not just only 1 tye like Angels or Demons) you will start to assimilate their traits. You just like you are what you eat or who you have out with.... When you hang out with the same type of beings for to long it will effect you and not necessarily in a negative way that goes for every type of being there are good and bad trade offs. I will cover this here also and that is Necromancy.....

Necromancy is the ability to commune , speak and command the dead. Now when we think of the dead we think of displaced spirits left wondering the earth that are the full embodiment of the person they once were. This is only half true. The dead spirits are shades. The true soul goes back to were ever it is it goes. The source the Grand Hall of the Dead Heaven Hell where ever it may be and it also depends on your personal beliefs. Most of the time these Shades are commanded through a other power Like Marbas, Hermes, Anubis or Hades. It depends on which system you use and you ability to use them. THIS IS NOT A UNDERTAKING OF A NOVICE!!!!!!! DO NOT ATTEMPT!!!! Bad S&%T WILL HAPPEN!!!! The shades have the ability to latch on to you bc that is what they do they feed off of you..... I know its not a pleasant thing. The dead are husks of what once was they are not your mom or dad or grandmama just a disembodied part of them that doesn't have the intellect to know it is dead and is subject to extreme emotions and dangerous situations. Most of the time haunting are not done by Demons ever if the so call perp states so it is a Shade. The only real way to get ride of a Shade in My experience is to destroy it ... WIPE IT OUT OF EXISTENCE. THIS IS YOUR WARNING

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Tayesin,
I am very pleased to find some one like you here.
Believe it or not I understand exactly what your saying. Perhaps we can talk in privet Although our methods differ we speak the same language. I have only recently started working back with the Charkras. I have been into energy and its varied forms for a while. Evocation has simple clicked some bottoms and tore down some barriers form me that I other wise could not. IMO all paths lead to the same point but are marred with obstacles to stop those from attaining true power and growth. A good point you brought up which was the same question I had was about these external beings acting in this realm. My conclusion and others like me are that 1 only the very strong can manifest in this realm and 2 perhaps our power is much much greater then theirs. Why do we perform ritual then??? To better understand our selfs to push our limits to push past them. Yes you are correct that there will be a time when we cast aside these tools bc they simply can not give us what we need .... I have not reached that point and I feel my calling now is to push the limits on evocation. I will DEF check out your link. Thank you for the information.
VR
BP

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
You are playing with fire. You are drawing other people into an arena they have no experience in. You are doing a disservice to innocence. This is my firm opinion. Why are you here, doing this, other than in your first thread that got 404'd, looking for followers, and business for your mentor who's link you can't post in this thread. I still have the private mssg where you still were pushing your mentor, and offering to create a private account on your other website for me.

I wish you'd stop and think about what you are doing here. This isn't your basement where you can play let's summon a demon....there are young pliable minds here...or, is that what you are looking for.

I see nothing *good* in what you are doing.

Des

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Des,
I DONT OWN THOSE SITES!!! And the link to my mentor is so if there was something that NO ONE here could handle then they had some one to go to ...but the links to free forums were there to so people could ask more questions and get free help too. Why are you so afraid of seeking knowledge? Please I gave you a personnel msg about what had happened to me and I offered any advice or help I could. If you dont want it fine. Im ok with that. Pliable minds here yes and seekers of knowledge and truth also very much so!!! All this info is free I am giving out if you dont want it dont take it post your concerns and let more people decide themselves. As others have posted theirs.
V/R
BP

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
There are no followers there are no business just a exchange of ideas.... Seeing how this is a forum and how people ask about evocation then I provide information on it. Please if you want to troll me or cry defraud or something else do it out side of this thread. I will not let this informative thread get hijacked by people wishing to keep those in the dark. Your time is up you and people like you. Seek and ye sound find Ask and ye shall receive Knock and the door shall be opened unto you.

BP

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Tayesin You are like reading day and night, compared to the op, glad you popped in

OP when I saw your 'other' thread, I was reading with the morbid facination that one might experience watching a car accident in progress. I'm also slightly afraid for you.

Your methods are not for me, but i do recognise you're speaking from experience, i wonder the 'why' of it though, your purpose?

The spliting the atom was ground breaking, mind blowing stuff too, see where that got them?

All actions and practices should be exhaustively weighed against outcomes, taking into account who else might be taking note as well, anything less than this lengthy thought process, would be most irrisponsible.

I don't care how many warnings you put on these pages, those words will not allow you to escape from accountability, but I'm guessing you already knew that too, good luck to you though.

I will still read your thread, but I hope to not see the car accident.

edit on 24-10-2012 by AussieAmandaC because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Amanda,
What car accident do you expect to see? I am not entirely sure what people think I am doing and I am not sure why your scared of me lol. Some people choose to go to the astral to find guides to help them I choose to evoke. I see what your saying and I disagree with it but that is my own opinion. Look at the invention of fire arms before that people were just hacking away at each other... or what about the use of airplanes oh wait that can go very wrong also. You cant fear knowledge with out the abomb perhaps WW2 would have turned out very differently. The path to spiritual enlightenment has hurdles. I guess I need to state this I take the good with the bad the light and dark. I lean neither far left or right I stay in the middle. In your world of total light or darkness how do you survive? I dont understand this. But atleast this thread is being talked about lol. I help those who I can I dont seek to do harm bc there is no need unless my life or someone else is in danger Which to this day I can say I have never done or needed to do. I guess there is a idea of like dueling magicians or something harry potter like that. That is not what I do maybe it does exist but it is far from the solitary practitioner and more ego based then anything. These beings help with your understanding of the universe and for the most part they are all teachers. Yes they can do a myrid of other things but so can other spiritual practices. Psychic attack can take place from avid mediators along with energy manipulation of other people and death. So should we not also practice those arts. I can literary feel the pressure from other people since I have started this thread which is why I was hesitant in the first place and I can assure everyone here that once it is finished it will be the last one I post on occult topics or spiritual matters. Why are there so many who wish to keep the human race in the dark? We can not be separated from the divine.
BP

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Invocation of Omnipotence
There are many ways to do this.
1 Through the use of trance states
2 The Middle Pillar Ritual
3 Breathing Omnipotence
4 The donning of ceremonial robes tools exct
5 Reciting of Word of Power
6 LBRP and LBRH Which are long and involved but if it works for you use them.
7 Ritual music or bi neural beats.

Those are all the methods I am aware of to invoke omnipotence. I have used 4 but the 2 I will discuss will be the ones I feel work the best. They may be modified from their original version you can google them to find out more on most of these.

Breathing Omnipotence
This is very simple the easiest thing you prob have ever done. Get comfortable either sitting or standing or laying ( which might be hard to stay awake but its what works for you). Relax allow your vision to defocus. State out loud that " I AM NOW INVOKING OMNIPOTENCE " feel the relaxation deepen. DEEPER AND DEEPER. breathing through your mouth. See these tiny shimmers dont focus on them just be aware they are there. See more and more of them.., Those shimmers they are the Divine They hid behind the veil but they are every where always with you in you around you surrounding you are all times. Feel it building up as you breath in filling your lungs expanding into your inner most being. Building and Building. KEEP BREATHING THE DIVINE IN UNTIL YOU CAN NOT BREATH IN ANY MORE. You may choose to move these around to your 3rd eye and connect that with your hearing just imagion a cord connecting the 3rd eye to your ears. When you get to the point that you feel the rapture taking you FIGHT IT STAY AWAKE KEEP PUSHING. When you are full bursting from every pore with divine energy you can stop but know that when you stop you are packed full of this Divine energy. Do not make a sound do not utter anything you will feel the need to do something with this power you feel. remember that evocation is the point stay focused. The transfer of this energy is how you empower your tools and everything else. Know that in this state the animal being you once were is gone and the DIVINE BEING IS HERE AND NOW.

The Middle Pillar Ritual
This is ver similar to the above except that you imagion a divine light being cast upon you from the above. As you feel the warmth and love of this light allover your body ( it is exactly like being out in the sun on a bright and very pleasant day) intensify those feeling. Experience them on your inner being fulling you with the sense of Divine light Power and Love. Know that this light encompasses and filles your whole being extending ,connecting you to the highest of highs. Now that as that feeling builds and gets stronger the more connected you are with this Divine power and the more Empowered you are. There will be a point when the rapture takes hold of you DONT LET IT FIGHT STAY AWAKE. The keys to the kingdom of Heaven are not given to the slothen. I also when doing the middle pillar ritual know I am protected by this divine light and imagin pillars of light coming down to the 4 cardinal directions starting in the north I evoke the Angels of those directions when doing so they are as fallows.
Archangel Raphael: responsible for the east
Archangel Michael: responsible for the south
Archangel Gabriel: responsible for the west
Archangel Uriel: responsible for the north
KNOW THEY ARE THERE BC THEY WILL BE WATCHING AND PROTECTING.
This Divine Light from the MPR transfers to objects and tools the same as the other. In fact they are the same just different ways of doing it.

More To Follow

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I'm not in the dark. I don't know why you presume that everyone not imparted with *your* knowledge is in the dark. That's a bit of an egotistical attitude in it's self.......

Des

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

scared FOR you not OF you brother, and you hedged around the 'purpose' question.

I have nothing against people expanding their awareness of things which have been kept quiet for the longest time, and this is a reminder for me that I should have the same faith in man that started me on the journey, but.....while reading your previous thread I felt the pressure too and it was dark.

There is no absolutes in light and dark and I certainly do not function like that. I love in the night and the light.
Psychic attacks can be pretty rough especially if you have some baggage they can sift through and shame you with.

In older writtings there was protection for 'juniors' simply because they couldn't understand what they were reading, so the chances of accidentally stumbling onto something you're not ready for is very hard.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Des,
I say that bc you feel that I should not share this knowledge which in my eyes shows you wanting to keep people in the dark...

Amanda,
Yes it was def there. I am going to use your quote "I love in the night and the light "haha nice
Scared for me... IMO sometimes the most painful things we go through allow us to expand and grow the most and yes they can be very scary for all involved. The older writings did keep this knowledge hidden but it is time to open the door.... There may be a time in the not so near future that human kind will need it to survive. Man has the ability to be so much more to be GREATER then he currently is. The first step is knowledge the second step is how to use it. I dont put rituals for the very negative stuff in here for a reason 1 I dont think it is very necessary to kill some one with evocation and 2 This is for the user to make their own decisions about not only the validity of this very ancient art but how to use it. If they want to learn that all they have to do is google it honestly. There is a plethora of info on it but to me that is pointless. So their ego is hurt or they are shamed and now they want to honor kill someone????? Why because the world is your mirror and when you looked into it you didnt like what you saw. Change GROW become more then what shamed you. It is hard to say to people who think I am some how killing kittens and kids or looking for sacrifices. I am not in the ONA or anything like that and as I stated before if you need something like that to give you power it isnt real power anyway so whats the point. These beings can teach if your willing to learn. Some are very harsh teachers Azazel is one. If your unwilling to follow his lesson plan he will Demonicly B*&^H SLAP you. The same Goes for AA Micheal but he will only give info to who he feels is worthy and who he feel is ready and can handle it he is " GODS" Flaming sword also and will wield it if you diverge from his lesson plan. I have made not commitments to any bc I know on my end right now currently I cant hold up doing the meditations contemplation and rituals on my end for the amount of time I know they want. I do not live in the astral plain or in some monastery. I have a job and am for the most part a regular guy. I only see to improve were I exist which is the here and now. I dont need to wait until my body is dead for my reward nor do I want to watch other think that they can not help their fellow man. This idea that when you die IF your good enough you will be rewarded is not something I think is valid. How about we change the world now if you have the tools and ability change it. I am trying to give as many as possible these tools to change their world for better or worse I choose for the better and until there comes a time when I feel I can not do anything more I will continue to do so and to anyone reading this if you want help PM me will share as much knowledge as I can.
VR
BP

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackpheonix
These beings can teach if your willing to learn. Some are very harsh teachers Azazel is one.

So how is Uzza handling the fact that his chances of survival let alone victory are now non-existent seeing that 3 of the fallen watchers repented back in 2007 ?

They failed to get the stargates running efficiently enough during the days before the Great Flood with Noahs Ark so now with only 197 of them left they will fail again.

Maybe you'd care to ask him what his future plans are and i will verify them with his closest rebelleous work-mate, Shymhz.

So are you a troll or are you true to your word ?

PS. i sent a personal message to you not long ago.
edit on 25-10-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Communicating with these beings.
This can be done in many way but I will discuss the most advanced 2 which are astral and on this physical plain. Now I am going to state something that your not going to find and will be contrary to what alot of you may have heard. Physical evocation is still a form of astral evocation. There is no movie creatures that come out of a void or anything like that. Full physical evocation is the overlapping of the astral to were your 5 senses experience these beings on the physical plain. Which is very real and depending on your ability and internal dialog can cause things like lights to flash on and off moving of objects sounds like polterguiest activity. Dont let this cause fear in you know you are in control. Sometimes this is simple to let you know that they are there other times it might be to bring your attention to something and other times if your internal isnt matching what your externally doing it will be to show you that. If you run into some thing like this for instance I had a friend say he doesnt use a sword or boom staff for this reason" I evoked a demon and he threatened to shove the sword into my chest. So I dont use it" The reality of the situation is 1 The sword was used to move coals around and 2 for the very fearful to conduct operations. Its actual use in ritual isnt needed. If you are that scared to preform evocation then dont. Sometimes fear is good it motivates some times the sudden upraising of fear is a test to see if you are ready. Sack up is a term I use. Also if you understand that these beings are welcomes guest in your area there is no need for fear. Just RESPECT. All that you will be you already are ritual and these beings help you realize that and peel back the layers of the onion that is you. I want to make another aside here and that is towards the left or darker elements of evocation namely the Infernal and Demonic. These beings are great teachers but if you go to them with the mindset of having to offer them something crazy other then respect they will take advantage of that. They will do what ever you have in your mind or think they will do to you. This is also a reason why we do the Breathing in of Omnipotence and or the Middle pillar ritual. This also applies to Angels as well. For instance you feel you are a very wicked or unworthy person and Evoke AA Rapheal to heal a sickness. Well he is also "GODS" Poison Hand and will reflect what you display internally and will either refuse to help you or may even make things worse. Your internal state must MUST BE CONGRUENT with how you act. I mean whip out all the internal voices which they should be gone after BO or TMPR and focus on the task and result at hand. IF they wanted to kill you they would have already with out you ever evoking them. Ok now lets get to the how to!!! Like I stated before The Occult Path focuses on 2 chakras the Throat which allows us to speak to these beings and The 3rd eye which allows us to see and sense them. I will state that eventually when your finihed with this path or even while on it dont neglect the other chakras. I found out that I had a problem with my Manipara Chakra to the extent it was completely closed off. This problem after seeing a Reiki master is now fixed but did cause me much unwanted pain. The meditation sounds for each will improve these but like I said before when devoting serious time to these they will cause you to shed unproductive parts of your life away ( unproductive is defined as anything that doesnt bring Love Power or Peace into your life) and this might be VERY PAINFUL but you must make that choice... The 3rd eye meditation is the AH sound. You breath Omnipotence and do this for 24 mins. so AAAAHHHHHHHHH is the sound you want. This should vibrate in your chest and through out your body. I will share a more advanced method I use which I found out through exploration. This involves absolutely feeling how these sounds feel. Then imagine a golden rod going through the center of your body. This rod vibrates at what ever sound you make internally. So when you do this meditation after you have done it with actual sound you do it with no sound. It works for all the chakra sounds. As far as hearing all you need to do is make a cord to your ears.. thats it plain and simple. Speaking will fallow along with the 3rd eye. a faster way to do so is by connecting it with the 3rd eye and also the HAAAAAMMMMMMMM sound. There isnt a need for a lotus position. I will say that how ever your going to perform this evocation is how you need to do these meditations so sitting standing what have you.

MORE TO FOLLOW

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

To be honest with you I have no clue of what our talking about.... The fall is allegory. These beings wear many masks and star gates I dont know. I am familiar with spiritual gates but these are used in Soul Travel to other realms. As far as Samyaza goes I dont know I spoke with him only once... and that was quite a experience.
BP

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Rapha,
Uzza do you mean Metatron the "voice" of GOD? I have never heard of him called that. The allegory of the fall and the original 200 can be interpreted in many ways and at many levels. These beings are separate from one another but sometimes wear many masks. To my knowledge the only 2 who were punished for a extended period of time which is also allegory was Samyaza and Azazel. The other got 60 years as humans or something like that then went back to were they came from. As far as them being actual physical beings here and now on this planet.... no. At least as far as I know and my personal experience. But hey I could be wrong truth has a way of finding those who seek it.
V/R
BP

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackpheonix
Uzza do you mean Metatron the "voice" of GOD?

No i meant one of Azazel's many aliases. Oz is the shortest. Once an ATSer noticed 'ZoZo' written in a steamy mirror. Notice what the mirror image of ZoZo is.

his name Oz is also linked to the 4 season celtic cross or circle of life 'O'.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

With the violence of my awakening then, I am glad I didn't have that pricks name at the time.
Then again perhaps I asked for it....I am not ungrateful, I have been shown many things which have answered many questions, but it inevitably led to many many more.

If all it takes is a name to summon them it stands to reason that that works for the general pop as well, is this right in your experience? Are they then 'bound' to listen, forced to act?

I have yet to work with sound.....but can speak.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Amanda,
I am sorry to hear about your account. I can relate believe me but even though I had nothing to do with a situation that arised I had to take actions and stop it. That is all it takes a name and a sigil for the most part. But building that connection and invoking omnipotence are also required. These magician symbols you see from grimories are useless they are about building up a connection with these being. I will also state here something that people might not understand and the higher you reach with this the more questions it rises. That is these beings are very VERY separate from use however they also are us in a very intimate way. Evocation carries over after you get the hang of it into many other fields. To hear you have to listen really listen. But also realize atleast from my experiance these voices sometimes might sound very much like you they did when I first started out then about the 3rd time the voice which was my own slowly changed into something that was not me by any means. When you ask a being to imbue its power and knowledge into the chalice and when all that hits you it is a experience. Keep a journal. Write very fast sometimes it will seem impossible but you have to. Your progress is very good evocation also works on the energy bodies the simple act of doing a evocation changes your vibrations it. There is no binding lol there is no protection. You think the circle protects you it is there to adjust your thinking and to let you know when you invoke omnipotence that YOU ARE THE CENTER OF CREATION and YOUR WILL WILL BE DONE. The beings assist because they love to use their power and using it here on this realm provides them with that. I will say I have run into... when doing certain workings a being that said hey you can do that or this would work better. Yes you can very well force things.... I dont advise it . There are so many beings out there that if you want a certain thing done one will say yes. But some times it is necessary. The problem might also be like I mentioned before your internal and external are not congruent. You might also run into a being that doesnt want to leave lol . This could happen for a couple reasons the first namely being that they want to provide more information to you. IF they dont want to be dismissed after dismissing them you could do a banishing. But always find out why . Respect is something I have mentioned I will use this example and this isnt to flame the Catholic Church this is from their studies. The average life span of a exorcist after he graduates from his course through the church and actively goes out and uses what he has learned is about 15 years ... and it is by very unfortunate circumstances. I understand that yes they are doing things that save lives and can deal with very nasty being. But the easiest way to do it and not make enemies is to assume a role of power get some salt rub it on their chest were the heart charkra is and tell the spirit it needs to leave dont get into a yelling mate stand firm. It will. TO my knowledge the only one of the beings that I have talked about that can be wiped out the face of existence are shades. Other then that they just simply go away....
BP
edit on 26-10-2012 by blackpheonix because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I am going to bring up something that might seem off topic but if interesting and relates to evocation. Thought forms.... When we think of the meaning of thought forms we the ideas of psychic attacks and succubi and other things come to mind. However thought form in the terms of evocation is the evocation of a thought form. Now I find this incredibly fascinating and the layers thought forms delve down into will raise many many questions. Some of them perhaps we are not ready to answer. But a thought form in the context of evocation is something that started out as a energy mass. Eventually after time and much psychic energy this thing becomes conscious and has the ability to think and be independent since all thought from anything related to it would empower it to a certain extent. Now we are talking very large amounts like HUGE. Since before it was attached to some thing some one ie a person a symbol ... a tv character
that should make alot of you think lol Then when this reaches for lack of a better word critical mass it becomes alive either in the formative or the astral. I wish I could put a book on here but seeing as how I dont want this thread to get canned. I will say there is a book on how to evoke thought forms and they do it for Spock from Star Trek lol
Ok the inner nerd is coming out but other then the aesthetic qualities I am not sure of the real use of evocating thought forms. Since information on the astral exist more readily then on the material ( I mean the acquisition of information ) it is possible that these beings after becoming their own gained this knowledge and could have gained a very large amount of energy and power. This should lead you to many questions...go down and really dissect it. Schrödinger's cat......

More To Follow
BP

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join