Occult Studies How to

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hello everyone!!! I am happy to see a interest in the ancient art of evocation. This course outlined here will give you the bare bones system of what you need to evoke a being into full manifestation. Do to the T&C I will not post links to other sites or recommend books. ( If you would like this information pls pm me ) I am typing this again since the previous thread was taken down. The first thing I will cover are some warnings that need to be considered before undertaking this or any other great work.
1 Be advised that any form of spiritual work can have a seemingly negative effect of your body, mind, or the people around you. Wither it is raising vibrations, Kundulini, Nei Gong, Evocation, or any other form of development there is a chance that when change occurs that shedding of some things that were perceived as helpful or useful could happen. This can cause much pain and needs to be considered by all practitioners.
2 Silence and Ritual. Understand that silence is a virtue and that no speaking about your experiences will allow greater ability for them to work. To be silent about your working is key unless you are in some dire need of help I advise you to keep all matters quiet.
3 Ritual Area. The ritual area is the place in which you conduct work it can be either outside or in where you WILL NOT BE DISTURBED. I will state that have this area set aside is of great use to the practitioner in that they will get into the mind set of this is where rituals are conducted and that they are in the place were rituals begin. Banishing rituals I will provide but I caution that some of these being find it VERY DISRESPECTFUL to remove their energies so use them when and if you feel they are necessary. I want to also state that if you perform these in your house which many of you will certain happenings might go on this is normal. If you have children it can effect them and I would advise that you be aware of how they act before and after a ritual.
4 RESPECT. As with all matter in the spiritual nature you must act with respect towards these beings. I do not mean pledging allegiance or graveling. But more along the lines of your hosting a very special guest. You stand when they arrive thank them for coming ask them if they are willing to help you with your task issue a task and thank them then give them a license to depart. I always stand when greeting and before the license to depart. Respect also deals with not mixing systems ie dont evoke Haitian Vooduian and Western magick together and things of that nature. The consequences can be rather harsh.
5. Offerings This is a very misunderstood concept. I offer what is in my chalice when the being first appear. As far a burn offering ,incense, and the such I will say they are fine I will also say that offering have a way to warp reality in the Ritual Area ( as incense, metals, blood, ejaculate both male and female exct do). I do no offer blood sacrifices to these being simply bc they and you do not need it in order to have a successful operation. I would advise you to weight the idea of this immensely before you would commit to such things and ask a more advanced practitioner. These being are a embodiment of power they have always existed and will always exist long after we as humans cease to be. They perform or tasks because that is their nature and what it is that they do. They need nothing but your consent to help through you and your life.

In this lesson we will be evoking beings that you do not need to be initiated into any current in order to work with. The Keys of Soloman are a great place to start. In order to have a successful evocation there are key elements that must be understood. These are
1 Preparatory Immersion and development of a working system. ( this is basically getting to know everything you can about the being your evoking)
2 Invocation of Omnipotence ( once this is done you use this to charge the ritual area circle triangle sigils and ritual tools)
3 Communication ( this will happen on the astral first then eventually will over lap on the physical plane. I will discuss the how to in developing these higher faculties )
4 Issuing a task ( NEVER EVER evoke with out purpose. Have a task ready or a question ready if you seek knowledge)
5 License to depart.
6 Grounding ( doing something that is not ritual related to have you forget about the immense undertaking you just completed)

MORE TO FOLLOW
edit on 23-10-2012 by blackpheonix because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Preparatory Immersion,
Ok this is the first step in a evocation. The premise is that you get to know the being you are evoking scholary research is key here. Incorporate the 5 senses as much as you can into your research. What do they look feel smell sound and possibly taste like lol ( is the smell leaves a taste in your mouth I cant say I have ever tasted a being but maybe there are some of you out there that will ). Since I will not be posting links to this thread I will tell you how to find this information google and grimories being the best option. This is also a time when you decide when the ritual is going to take place. NO LESS THEN 12 HOURS BEFORE this time should you perform or attempt to perform a ritual I will advise. This is to help you get in the right mind set, make sure you have proper time to per pair your area and yourself and to define to these beings that their presence will be requested at this time. I say out loud 2 days or so before conducting a ritual in my area that on such and such date a ritual will be held here. In your research you should be able to find the likes dislikes of the being. I use copal resin as a base for all my evocations and the beings particular fragrance of choice I light after. The copal is for the manifestation base and the other is just for them. The use of days and times can be very helpful in tuning you into these beings I dont follow that rule all the time though. It does make some manifestations harder but they and you arnt bound by these things. The same goes for fetish items. Some grimories say you need virgin parchment paper from a man bore of the day of such and such and all this other stuff. This is not needed all I have ever used was plain white paper from a sketch pad and a regular pen. It is more important to charge these items with Omnipotence then anything else. You might find that the use of colored paper or ink might work better for you if it does go with it!!! A example OF one being I have evoked into full manifestation is Belial. He likes frankincense and is very intimidating. He did not appear to me as they described in any grimoire which these beings appear to you only as you can see them. I will say I was very apprehensive in evoking a Dark Lord with his power which is why he appeared as he did. When these beings appear you might get flashing of things and feel VERY STRONG EMOTIONS. PERSIST THROUGH THIS DARK VALLEY ONLY THE WORTHY MAKE IT

More To Follow

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Interesting.....Can't wait to read more....not certain I will try evoking anything/anyone in the near future but this definitely fascinates me.

Not to be picky but could you use bullet form or smaller paragraphs please, it is a bit hard to read......thanks

keep it comming!!!!
edit on 23-10-2012 by Teye22 because: (no reason given)
edit on 23-10-2012 by Teye22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Development of a working system.
I wanted to give this its own post simple because even though it is intermingled with PI is it its own subject. A working system may be the Traditional Golden Dawn, Kabala, Circle and Triangle or any other one that you choose to use. I is not that important which on you choose but that you choose one and stick with it until you become proficient. I have used magick squares and have experimented with gateways but my preferred method is the circle and triangle. It is what I am most comfortable with. I also believe that this system will allow you with other tools to evoke almost any being. Those tools being the knowledge of their name and sigil. Scrying into a black mirror might work well for you to begin with if it does great!!! The lay out is the same except they get evoked into the mirror instead. BTW the mirror along with all tools have to charged. On this path you might get alot of na sayers boogeymen and other either saying what your doing is wrong or preaching one system over another. USE WHAT WORKS FOR YOU these arts are very personnel and techs vary from person to person and order to order. If your interested in the GD great do it how they write it out as best you can when you become proficient then you can change things to how you like them. There are even systems out there that invoke and evoke at the same time. Which is hard to do and my thoughts are is it is all on the either formative or astral plain but I would use this system for more of a knowledge gathering then anything else.
For you basic circle and triangle system you will need
1 a circle
2 a triangle
3 a dagger
4 incense
5 incense burner
6 alter
7 a journal
8 chalice
9 candles varies depending on the ritual atleast 2
10 comfortable clothes
11 the chalice fluid this drink can be anything I have used wine energy drinks water dr pepper lol
12 a black mirror if you havent worked up to full evocation.

I will follow this post with a break down of how to construct each.
MORE TO FOLLOW

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
1 a circle
The basic means of creating a circle is with corn meal. with a diameter of between 6 to 9 feet. You can also get a bed sheet and paint one which is what I use and have been told that it gathers more power with each subsequent use. I bought mine on ebay many years ago from a practitioner who is now a good friend. When constructing these tool you must empower them with omnipotence. This is done by invoking Omnipotence then breathing it into the object with a statement of intent for the circle it is as follows. I consecrate this circle with all the powers of the of the universe as I stand in the center of the universe. Then you invasion a blue energy emanating from the circle as you start a 12 and spin back to 12. This energy goes to the lowest of lows to the highest of heavens. The while in the circle know that you are at the center of creation.

2 a triangle
The triangle is a place were the beings manifest. Its as simple as that if you are scyring the place the mirror inside it after it is empowered. To empower the triangle start at the top in visioning a red energy going from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows and trace til you come back to the top. State that this triangle is a area of manifestation for the beings I evoke and they will appear inside it.

3 a dagger
This is usually a 2 sided blade that isnt too big or 2 small. They are not very ornate simply bc that would distract from the operations. I use a simple Winchester pocket knife and it work s well for me. Hold it in your right hand and state creature of metal through which my will and power are manifested and directed into the universe. I seal this in you.

More To Follow

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by blackpheonix

Please excuse me being straight forward with you.

You are becoming LOST.

Invocations, Evocation, ALL Ritual.. are waylaying steps in your true growth. It is equal to relying on the pull of a card to make decisions for your life.

Why would there be ANY need to evoke another Being to manifest ?

Why not spend the time and effort instead to awaken yourself into your higher levels of awareness, instead of playing with out-moded forms of ritual ?

No offence intended, I just don't understand why you would choose to PLAY and not get serious about your own growth if you have an interest in 'spirituality'.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackpheonix
Development of a working system.
Scrying into a black mirror might work well for you to begin with if it does great!!!

Bowls filled with black ink work just as well.

BTW are you trying to seduce lost souls away from Jesus Christ into a (one way trip to hell) new age religeon ?

Remember, if any souls get tempted with this black magic, they will gladly torture you in hell on the day you die for sending them there. Its called direct feedback.

Actions = Consequencies.

Let me guess, you havn't witnessed any of the places in Sheol (hell) have you ? i thought not.

This is exactly how Satan works. He temps noobs into majik. They only realise that they have passed their point of no return when its too late. Then he has them, hook, line and sinker all the way down.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Rapha,
No this info is here for any who seek it. I would rather people ask questions and seeking instead of blindly fallowing a religion that promotes violence. The story of King David is a perfect example of this. Hell Heaven are places that do exist but not as final points. And yes black ink bowls work for this but they are rather in convenient. You dont need to change your religion to do these you dont need to loose faith in JC or what ever God you my believe. This idea of some how that people who seek are wrong or evil is something everyone has to understand will happen to them if they choose this path. This is why the great work is kept quiet. People like you are the reason faith and the spirituality are some cookie cutter shell that has no meaning for most people. If you believe what I am doing is wrong and wish to warn people so be it just dont do it on my thread. Create a counter thread.
VR
BP

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Hell Heaven are places that do exist but not as final points.

i would love to see a mortal human tell their 'Master' to release them from servitude. Once a negative entity is summoned, its game over. Freedom is gone.

This idea of some how that people who seek are wrong or evil is something everyone has to understand will happen to them if they choose this path.

Nephil spirits are damned to traverse this world since the days of Enoch. They are not happy with the fact that their days are all numbered now. They all obey their 'Masters' orders and that is to usher in the new world order. This new (one) world religeon is a primary goal.

This is why the great work is kept quiet.

Got any un-hushed secrets. After all the new age is now happening.

People like you are the reason faith and the spirituality are some cookie cutter shell that has no meaning for most people.

Once the coming new age false paradise ends after 1260 days, a lot of lost souls are going to find out the hard way that they screwed up.

If you believe what I am doing is wrong and wish to warn people so be it just dont do it on my thread. Create a counter thread.

Like i said, when things go wrong, their blood is on your hands. They are not going to be happy with the outcome.

OK, i will back off, just like in a vision where i was looking down on 2 (1 bear, 1 human) shapeshifters. On the surface they were happy, playing in the lush green (future) fields. However, deep down all three of us knew their paradise wasn't going to last forever. Even then i felt i had no right to give them a hard time ramming the Book down their throuts. So i flew over them.

blindly following a religion that promotes violence

Notice how ATS new agers gladly dragged ALL Christians into a death camp thanks to vandelisers.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I thought you guys were wise not to brand everyone under one sub-class.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Demon Invoking 101 on ATS. This is so irresponsible I don't hardly know where to start.

You present yourself as rather authoritative. You speak about being scholarly and learning all you can about any entity you intend to evoke, and then suddenly you encounter something you didn't expect:

A example OF one being I have evoked into full manifestation is Belial. He likes frankincense and is very intimidating. He did not appear to me as they described in any grimoire which these beings appear to you only as you can see them. I will say I was very apprehensive in evoking a Dark Lord with his power which is why he appeared as he did. When these beings appear you might get flashing of things and feel VERY STRONG EMOTIONS. PERSIST THROUGH THIS DARK VALLEY ONLY THE WORTHY MAKE IT

Yeah, that sounds groovy, and wise, and loving, lemme know how it works out for ya. Always seems to end pretty sucky for some of our most well-known & infamous occultists.

While I am gratified to see you offered some warning with your, imo, foolishly offered "entity-evoking lessons," I would also note that the following disclaimer should be enough for most folk to just say no to entity play time:

I want to also state that if you perform these in your house which many of you will certain happenings might go on this is normal. If you have children it can effect them and I would advise that you be aware of how they act before and after a ritual.

You don't have a hold of it, BP...it has a hold of you.

edit on 24-10-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Rapha,
I welcome your concerns and I believe I have stated the warnings very clearly. If I can ask a question of you how can you soul travel and not see it as a violation of your beliefs? And it is not Christians that have a problem there was a Pagan when I started this thread before who had a problem with what I was saying and that thread was taken down by the mods. I know nothing of the NWO and I offered nothing to those I evoke other then respect. I understand that is hard to come to terms with. I started this thread bc I see people wanting real knowledge and your right the Bible is a good place to find some of that but there are also many other places also. Enoch also turned into Metetron after he was bathed in fire. There is much symbolism there and much alchmay. Secrets are the ones I have posted I know no others then that I am not going to state things I have no knowledge of or boast of things I have not done. The new age movement is about keeping people in the dark I give my experiences and how to to let them make their own decisions. I appreciate your decision to back off if you want to discuss this in another thread let me know and we can. I would just prefer to keep this as a informational thread which I understand the virtue of your concerns as informative to those reading it.
VR
BP

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The Gut,
Demons are just one being you can evoke. As far as Belial goes it went fine after the initial fear went away ( which I said emotions there is STRONG EMOTIONS WITH ANGELIC BEINGS ALSO) I conversed with him and gained some more knowledge and assistance on my path. The experience was something that allowed me to continue on my path. Aleister Crowley was a drug addict and also did things I dont condone. That list forget Faustus lol yeah and merlin I dont think that guy existed. This isnt about sounding groovey its about opening yourself up to the true path that is the aim of this thread. I see it is not clearly stated so I will state it in bold THE PURPOSE OF EVOCATION IS TO ALLOW YOU TO FALLOW YOUR TRUE PATH. That is why eventually every practitioner must evoke the HGA which will outline their lifes path. The warning I offer are for those who truely seek to broaden their spiritual path. I see alot of people are under the impression that some how you exist seperatly from these beings that some how even if you dont evoke them your not interacting with them in some way and that is wrong. They dont need you to exist. Their world is populated much more then ours and is far vaster then you could ever imagine. Our world relm plain what ever you want to call it over laps with theirs. There are world even closer to ours then the ones I am speaking of here. And your statement is very good in the fact that how can we as man control these beings or evoke a God or do divination... The simple answer is as a MAN YOU CAN NOT.... AS A DIVINE BEING YOU CERTAINLY CAN!!!! Those being exist in a constant state the fall to the material plain is what allows them to learn. Atleast that is my understanding of it. I should prob same my work as to email it so when this thread also gets reported I dont have to retype everything like I just did. But can we pls keep this in another thread this one is for informational purposes.
V/R
BP

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

Please excuse me being straight forward with you.

You are becoming LOST.

Invocations, Evocation, ALL Ritual.. are waylaying steps in your true growth. It is equal to relying on the pull of a card to make decisions for your life.

Why would there be ANY need to evoke another Being to manifest ?

Why not spend the time and effort instead to awaken yourself into your higher levels of awareness, instead of playing with out-moded forms of ritual ?

No offence intended, I just don't understand why you would choose to PLAY and not get serious about your own growth if you have an interest in 'spirituality'.

Tayesin,

I assume you are referring to what you can not find from with in you can not find at all. Yes? That was after you put the work into finding out as much as you can about existence around you. I will give you my opinion on TRUE POWER. If you need a sacrifice or a special relic or something of that nature in order to "gain" power then it is not true power is it. I believe that these are simply anchors that the practitioner uses to reach a state that could be reached if barriers were brought down by other means. Meditation is part of this the energy body is part of this the charkras are part of this questioning and thinking are part of this role playing is part of this The path is many fold to getting spiritual knowledge. I stated that this will focus on the occult which for the most part is about communing with beings not of the realm. Which is the development if the 3rd eye and throat charkra. and the clairvoyance skills nesasery to accomplish these feats. These being can help you open up your energy system they can do many other things but the focus should be on knowledge and attainment of higher spiritual states. My question to you Tayesin is what internal path is it that you take? I ask simply bc maybe you know something I do not and I would be happy to exchange information.
V/R
BP

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Odd.

I've never understood this whole concept of invocation, or commanding beings that are supposedly more powerful than us? My dog never commands me to do its bidding. Wait. OK, bad example. The point is, if the being is real, and it has true power, then you can neither invoke it nor control it once you do. There are no rules, and our human comprehension of it is extremely lacking.

If this helps you with inner reflection, and helps bring you answers, then fine, but there is neither power, nor danger involved with it. Unless a person is mentally ill or deficient, and then getting lost inside your own psyche is a real concern.

I've known people that heard voices, and followed the voices, and ended up in prison and/or mental homes. I've known people that felt they were practicing satanism, and they ended up committing a murder and getting put away for life. It wasn't satanism, it wasn't Crowley's witchcraft, it wasn't Luciferianism, and it wasn't Wiccan, it was just Delusions of Grandeur and mental illness in the form of Sociopathy and Narcissism, and in the end, they realized it was all a giant illusion, but the jail cell was extremely real.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
4 incense
Self explanatory I recommend Copal Resin as a base

5 incense burner
What holds you incense.

6 alter
This can be anything were you can write information. The word desk is really what I mean but in ritual sense it is a alter. You keep your dagger extra incense writing implement and ext here.

7 a journal
Wither it is Evocation Soul travel divination or any thing else related to spiritual matters ALWAYS KEEP A JOURNAL. This will help you in understand your workings and may later on allow for even greater understanding of basic principals.

8 chalice
This is simple a cup a object to hold the energy of the evocation. It can be made of anything I have a glass one I bought a walmart. I would advise against the ornate bc it might distract you from the operation.

9 candles
Varies depending on the ritual atleast 2 Colors dont really matter imo. I always use long stemmed white ones. But I have heard different colors work better for different workings. Do research and find out for yourself what suits you.

10 comfortable clothes
Exactly that.

11 the chalice fluid
This drink can be anything I have used wine energy drinks water dr pepper lol

12 a black mirror if you havent worked up to full evocation.
This is easy get a 12x12 picture fram black flat paint. Paint the glass and back and pow there you go.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkhorserider

Odd.

I've never understood this whole concept of invocation, or commanding beings that are supposedly more powerful than us? My dog never commands me to do its bidding. Wait. OK, bad example. The point is, if the being is real, and it has true power, then you can neither invoke it nor control it once you do. There are no rules, and our human comprehension of it is extremely lacking.

If this helps you with inner reflection, and helps bring you answers, then fine, but there is neither power, nor danger involved with it. Unless a person is mentally ill or deficient, and then getting lost inside your own psyche is a real concern.

I've known people that heard voices, and followed the voices, and ended up in prison and/or mental homes. I've known people that felt they were practicing satanism, and they ended up committing a murder and getting put away for life. It wasn't satanism, it wasn't Crowley's witchcraft, it wasn't Luciferianism, and it wasn't Wiccan, it was just Delusions of Grandeur and mental illness in the form of Sociopathy and Narcissism, and in the end, they realized it was all a giant illusion, but the jail cell was extremely real.

darkhorserider,
Very good points and you are correct the HUMAN MIND CANT COMPREHEND. When you breath in the divine things change you are no longer human. You shed your husk of flesh and act as a divine being would although that at some time it might not seem so. This is how we are able to do the impossible. I am a big believer in the observer effect.... I dont know where that thinking will take me but I have had some very baffling questions come to me from it. That being the one you just ask about commanding. Well I dont view it that way these beings arnt my slaves and neither am I theirs. We are simply working together. Invocation is similar to evocation but they are different. Invocation is medium ship where you leave your body and a being takes your place. Possession and other things fall into this category. I Dont practice these actively ... But in a controlled environment under the supervision of someone who has much more skill then me I might. But if we believe in altered states them alot of us are possessed most of the time to a certain extent ie playing video games, watching tv movies, sports events, Anything were you are part of a crowd, church or services, So who then are we if we are just vessels for these being? That is a question I think is close to the top rung of my quest... Right now my simple answer is I dont know.
V/R
BP

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

If I can ask a question of you how can you soul travel and not see it as a violation of your beliefs?

it was not soul travel. it was a vision that i had whilst on morphene. This was the most pleasent visions out of 5 where the first one was a NDE in Tartarus.

YHWH showed me what is coming to this world. He showed me what this world will look like in a false sense of happiness and what it will look like without His love.

The vision of Tartarus was a message from Him stating that i will return to my homeland if i turn away from Him. Your assumption is correct, i am half human half demon (nephilim) so i already have one foot in the lake of fire.

a problem there was a Pagan when I started this thread before

Interesting. i wonder what the problem was.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This next part I will go into depth on how to conduct a evocation. I would like to give other resources here like links and other websites but I would rather not have this thread deleted again. I can say google evocation and the sites will pop up. IDK about posting either about authors since that might also violate the TC so if you want my book recommendations just pm me. I will say this that needs to be heeded. Just because you do not see or hear or sense a being does not mean that that are not there waiting. These beings do not exist or experience time the same way your or I do. SO TREAT EVERY EVOCATION AS A SUCCESS. I have mentioned banishing can cause alot of being to feel disrespected. I will provide them but use them how you see fit. This art is very personnel and experiences will vary. That also goes for the being evoked and how they appear which may or may not vary depending on skill of practitioner, number of times evoked and the preparatory immersion that is conducted. In general I will say Demons are intimidating large and muscly. Angels bath you in light lift your heart and marvel at their beauty ( they can also be very frightening depending on how these entities are evoked so PLS KEEP THAT IN MIND. This is also the reason why I use a simple circle and triangle with out anything else bc what offends one might not to another) Planetary spirits embody the traits and attributes of the planets they represent for instance Jupiter is large and appears as a king in orange robes. Side note if anyone every comes across the sigil for Earth let me know I have not found one which I find very weird. Elemental appear as the embodiment of that element. I have the least experience with them. I find it odd that they are at the bottom of the rung on most occultist list though and here is why. Supposedly this plain of existence is the hardest to manifest will and power on. It is my understanding that these elements are the PHYSICAL EMBODIMENT of those elements on this plain so since they exist close to us or at least this plain ergo they should have more power. I will not talk about the evocation of GOD forms or Haitian Vooduan simply bc I am not a initiate of those systems and from the basic knowledge it take more then this simple thread is ready to go into. I will also help those out with what ever aspirations I can that they might have if you ask Divination being one of them. I do not claim to be some ascended master or anything but I do have knowledge that I am willing to share and help with.
V/R
BP

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Rapha,
Very interesting Opium is considered a gateway drug in the sense it opens up the centers Alister Crowley used it. I ADVISE NOT simple bc if you need a crutch to conduct these rituals then you shouldn't be doing them. I understand that yours were for a medical purpose. I have done alot of research into YHWH.... IT is very hard to do this kind of fact finding. Perhaps we can discuss more in privet. As far as the Pagan went... They didnt like that one of the links to my mentor he asked for money. I brought up that people who devote their lives to this have the right to ask for money. It is merely a exchange and that this exchange happens at all levels money or something of that nature takes place on the physical realm. I also brought up that these beings are not some prostitutes to be whores out that REQUIRE RESPECT. Some people just want these doors to be opened for free with out doing anything to prove that they deserve the information..... that WILL NEVER HAPPEN. When Dazu Huike sought spirtual knowledge from the Buddah and the Buddah refused . Dazu Huike cut his arm off in devotion to the sinceriarty of the work he would undertake. Your a Neplim that is interesting could you elaborate? If not on this thread then perhaps in privet.
V/R
BP

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Invocation of Omnipotence
Ok so this set is very important in any great work you undertake. There are many ways to do this and I will out line only the 2 I have used so far. On a side note I think doing this is good for divination, soul travel, meditation, anything really as it sets your mind into the right synch. The methods I use are the breathing in of Omnipotence from the energy around me and the middle pillar. But before I get into these let back track alittle. In some Orders and Occult School they have the operator make various tools robes staffs swords knifes daggers exct. These are simply put a more involved way of attaining this state.

More To Follow

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join