It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have Found A Gem That I Had To Share With You! *Video*

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

My mind is boggled by this work. I am still trying to find out where this came from, most things I found have nothing, or have been looked into back in 2007.

Out of all the documentaries I have seen this one is by far almost like being there. I wondered where all the footage came from, as some of the scenes seem to be looked at through a "fly on the wall" way.

As soon as I find out more I will post it, but I am so glad that some of you out there are taking the time to see this. Please post whatever you find that may be interesting, and of course your thoughts

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Ok, tell me what the difference in the rifles means. I know they claim he used an Italian rifle, but they found the Mauser as well?

Why were there 2 rifles in that picture? Did they find two rifles in the same spot?

Also, what is the deal with the .45 on the manhole cover?

There are so many angles it's hard to keep it straight.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Ok so what I got so far is that they changed the name of the rifle initially (on the second day) and there was another weapon there, but it wasnt counted, as that would be to easy.

I thought the second weapon if they announced it would prove there were 2 people, especially because some people saw 2 people there, so they only talked about one, to prove that there was only one shooter.

I also thought it was weird that something that could be easily obtained because an officer on the scene knew right away what kind of gun it was, and then say that it was an Italian made gun, would make it harder for people to lets say "try it out themselves" when the initial bullet count was made, and how the bullets penetrated the victims in the case.

Peace, NRE.

edit on 24-10-2012 by NoRegretsEver because: to correct German to Italian

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Etymon productions?

I can't find anything and an internet search only provides pages of other people looking for information about them.

Research project? Who is Etymon productions?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I wanted to add this because it seemed confusing when I reread it.

What I mean is that if an officer that liked guns was able to immediately spot what kind of gun it was, in a room full of police, there was a chance that other people in the state of Texas would have a similar weapon, and would try to see if Oswald could actually pull this off, which we all know the answer too.

By making it a gun that was made in another country, btw at the time that there was much pride in buying USA ammo, and guns, it would be harder for people to put two and two together. As someone couldn't walk over to the gun rack, or their local gun shop and purchase the rifle they later claimed was the "real" weapon.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I am still looking into this but I did find a PDF here, still trying to verfiy.

xa.yimg.com...

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Have you found the interview with the creator or the Wing TV site?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Not yet, this is going to take some digging, especially about the validity of the man in the first place, boy oh boy this looks like it might turn into another Beter thread

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Wait a sec....they found another fingerprint at the scene and the FBI didn't investigate it after it was confirmed to be a print from a known LBJ crony?

Wow!

Well, back to the film.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

Ok, tell me what the difference in the rifles means. I know they claim he used an Italian rifle, but they found the Mauser as well?

Why were there 2 rifles in that picture? Did they find two rifles in the same spot?

Also, what is the deal with the .45 on the manhole cover?

There are so many angles it's hard to keep it straight.

The problem with the rifles, as told here, is that the spent round casings that were found coming from a smaller cal. would not have worked in the german rifle as they are to small.

Also it suggests that if there were two shooters in that building, one of them made it out of there with a rife whiel the other shooter left his amoung the boxes. The rifle that was left was said to have had a spent round casing in the barrel. Taken as a whole that would make 4 shots, 1 from the german and 3 from the itailan rifle.

If you take this in with all the other evidence, grassy knoll shooter and fence shooter whatever, it looks like the three spent shells were planted so they could be tied to Oswald later, the planters knowing he had an italian rifle. That those three rounds spent casings were brought in and never fired from the building. Also the fact that the three spent shells were found together in a group suggests they were planted and as in real life they wouldnt have been in the widow ledge but scattered who knows where on the floor or amoung the boxes.

Thus it sugests that the real shooter used the german weapon, for at least one shot, and left it as not to risk being seen leaving with anything. It also suggests that the italian rifle was brought in later for a photo shoot.

By the way, if we consider this a well worked web lies, consider that any witness statements may also be part of the throw.

edit on 24-10-2012 by Logarock because: n

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I`m two thirds the way through the second video and to be honest it`s just another reminder that we need to get rid of this Cabal who are secretly running our governments and NATO.
The wars that have been carried out by the US and it`s allies are horrendous.

It seems that they wipe out the armies and then just continue killing innocent civilians.
We have been at war for too long and it`s obvious that the same group of people are behind them.
The ordinary man doesn`t want war but our kids grow up to expect war.
They`ve never known peace.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I've always wondered..

if JFK was indeed the real JFK in the car..

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

Your right. I know that my thread didnt have a sensational title, but this is a clear reminder of what things have turned into in such a short time.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Better
Understanding
Matters
Personally

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Watched the whole thing. Already forgot some of it. Very interesting history in it. I saw some of the authors that I had only read or listened to before.

I had never seen some the footage about Kennedy before. Alot of the footage later in the film set came from documentaries I've seen on cable tv. Those documentaries are becoming edited. On Netflix for example, some of the episodes of "the Men Who Killed Kennedy" are available while others are not. The MWKK episodes about the mob hiring Marseilles French Connection hitmen are available while the episodes with footage seen in this film are not available on Netflix.

From the footage, Kennedy was kind of a totalitarian, not like Hitler per se, but Kennedy said "we will" alot. The collective "We" is somewhere between a turn off and a nuclear air raid siren to many indedpendencely minded people. I mention this because if that perception was wide spread there would be alot of apathy or even tacit support by many little people during the cover up later.

Sun Tzu said something like "The war lord who begins with strength will wear out, while the leader who begins weakly will win." Kennedy was a war hawk during the election, running on the missle gap with the USSR, although he is all about peace in the assasination literature.

That could account for the success of the cover up.

Isn't there only one rifle in all of the official accounts of the assasination? And wasn't the Manlicher Carcano (the three shells and gun not there) reported to be by the window or at least on the same floor? This film says that there was no Mannlicher Carcano found in the Texas School Book Depository. Film also said the TSBD was owned by a croney of LBJ. Probably every public/private partnership building in Texas was owned by a croney of LBJ at that time.

Never heard this before-- Oswald was walking on a direct line toward Jack Ruby's apartment until Officer Tippit was shot.

The last documentary I watched, "TMWKK", said Oswald died in the ambulance on the way to the hospital.

All of the info about Hoover is in Peter Dale Scott's book "Deep Politics and the Death of JFK" 1996.

Hoover said there was no Mafia. FDR liked Hoover alot.

The Mind Control subject matter at the end puts MKUltra in a new light. This film gives a better context to what MKU was really good for. Most of the MKUltra stuff I've seen elsewhere sounds more like brain destruction rather than useful programming.

The film doesn't say anything directly about the conspiracy beyond LBJ, which leaves;

1) LBJ did it and got away with it. Everthing I've come across (audio books at Audible.com) about JFK that was written after 911 says this. I suppose because of the Mack Wallace fingerprint.
"Who Shot JFK?" Robin Ramsay 2002
"Blood, Money, & Power: How LBJ Killed JFK" Barr McClellan 2011

2) LBJ found out that it was going to happen and got onboard. This seems more likely because of the cover up, but has not been explicitly stated for at least a decade.

edit on 26-10-2012 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join