It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have Found A Gem That I Had To Share With You! *Video*

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Its rare that we are able to find those hidden documentaries that can take you back in time, and help to make you aware of things once forgotten. This video is long, but I promise you, you will enjoy it.

Here is a little help you decide if this is right for you... btw I am still watching but got so excited and had to share.

THE QUALITY OF THE FILM IS REMARKABLE!!

This is the mindblowing 5-part video documentary series Evidence of Revision whose purpose is to present the publicly unavailable and even suppressed historical audio, video and film recordings largely unseen by the American and world public relating to the assassination of the Kennedy brothers, the little known classified "Black Ops" actually used to intentionally create the massive war in Viet Nam, the CIA "mind control" programs and their involvement in the RFK assassination and the Jonestown massacre and other important truths of our post-modern time. The U.S. Government's Orwellian "Office of Public Diplomacy" has been in existence in various forms and under various names since World War ONE. The union of American governance and American corporate interests began in Abraham Lincoln's day and the massaging of "public truth" began even before the Roman Empire. The more you know about "real history" versus "official history", the better equipped you are to see behind the lies of our times, even as they are told to you. Evidence of Revision sweeps "official truth" into the dustbin of history as it may be revised even as it is being written. Each part cca 100 min. long, 8 hours all together. A must see for everyone Part 1: The assassinations of Kennedy and Oswald as never seen before Part 2: The "Why" of it all referenced to Viet Nam and LBJ Part 3: LBJ, Hoover and others. What so few know even today. Part 4: The RFK assassination as never seen before Part 5: The RFK assassination continued, MK ULTRA and the Jonestown massacre... all related.

If you have researched any of the above then you are indeed in for a real treat.

This is part one. The rest will be continued on the next page.

Google Video Link

Peace, NRE.
edit on 23-10-2012 by NoRegretsEver because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Evidence of Revision (2 of 5):The "Why" of it all referenced to Viet Nam and LBJ

Google Video Link

Evidence of Revision (3 of 5):LBJ, Hoover and others.What so few know even today

Google Video Link

Evidence of Revision (4 of 5) The RFK assassination as never seen before

Google Video Link

Evidence of Revision (5 of 5):RFK assassination, MK ULTRA + Jonestown massacre.

Google Video Link

I hope you enjoy

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
5 long parts ehh? i envy your bandwidth!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
5 long parts ehh? i envy your bandwidth!

Me too.

OP.
Youtube links would be better because those of us on limited bandwidth can select a lowere bitrate ans save massively on bandwidth.

edit on 23-10-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Don't! its not that great, but we have an unlimited amount from 12 am till 5 am, and being an insomniac, as I know so many here are, this is something to do

I do hope that you get a chance to watch it maybe download it and watch it offline

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Im on it
be right back, NRE.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEverIm on it
be right back, NRE.

Thanks

edit on 23-10-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Thanks for your patience and I truly apologize

Part 1

Part 2

The rest can be found here

www.youtube.com...

There are far too many, but you can find them all in order there.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
i watched some so far ... incredibly detailed, 'play by play' timeline of Kennedys horrible assasination.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Watched the first hour so far.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I just finished the first part you linked and I have to say that I am amazed at the different angles there are to this conspiracy. Yes, it is a conspiracy.

What got my attention the most was the reaction of the Oswald interrogator named "Fritz" or "Howard" when Ruby shot Oswald. Either he knew what was about to occur or his age slowed his reaction considerably. But why would he still be an asset to Law Enforcement investigations if he was that slow to react?

Also, I never knew Ruby was an informant.....let alone an asset to Nixon.

I'm still having a hard time wrapping my brain around all the information. There are so many new angles to pursue and footage that I have never seen.

I do have to ask, since I have not made it to the rest of the film, but does Ethan Hunt (I believe that is his name) come into the picture later? That angle was always fascinating, in my opinion.

S & F for bringing this info to our attention!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

No spoilers

Peace, NRE.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------
BTW, I hope you guys come back and tell me what you all think of it, I think it could make an interesting discussion as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------
Oh and Void... your AWESOME!

thanks for adding more links!!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I'm about 30 mins into the 2nd part and I have never seen much of this footage!

JFK has got to be the most inspirational and focused President I have studied.

together we shall save our planet, or together we shall perish in it's flames

It's sad that a call for peace can cause such hatred.....even today. Thanks again NRE.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I really don't want to watch the videos because I am very impatient. So, who did it? When it happened my Cuban aunt said it had to be Johnson, a political coup. We laughed, but I bet she was right.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
It should be easier to watch now, I would really like some member input on this, I think that its a great opportunity to see things from a different angle.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Ill watch it.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
The first video has historical footage of Oswell who is declaring his innocence. Mabey its just me but his voice and demeanor doesnt allude to his being the killer. I actually came away with a sense of sorrow for him as it looks like that poor man was set up by the real killers to take the Rap.

Him running down the hill to the stationwagon in plain sight of cops. Well that wasnt a mistake surely, he was obviously told to run down the hill as to ensure witnesses see him as a fleeing man.

The gun bullets came from a italian carbine rifle. and not the german Wausel that was found in the building Oswell was purported to of been firing the shots from. The video has much sadness in it.

Once thing i notice is that the people being interviewed are all very articulate. How different to now.

The comments made by president Eisenhower, well he looked really angry as if he suspected who had done it, wow he looked like he wanted to kick someones butt.

Good work I love everything you Op.....

edit on 24-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I will continue to bump this as much as I can, IMHO this is a MUST SEE for ALL people of ATS and frankly, everywhere/everyone else.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I`m only halfway through the first video and am hooked !

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

No kidding!

I am only about halfway through the second part and I have an entire 4 pages of notes of things to research and delve into.

Damn you NRE!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join