Romney fails Commander in Chief test

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

During his debate with Obama, Romney alleged that his leadership brought Massachusetts schools to first place in the country, with fourth and eighth graders coming in first in English and Math. However, geography seems to be Romney’s Achilles' heel.

special-events.rt.com...
edit on 23/10/2012 by GLaDOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
President Romney did just fine as Commander in Chief over Pvt. Obama

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

As opposed to 57 states?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by GLaDOS

As opposed to 57 states?

I don't support Obama either, they're both the same. Same hidden agenda. The president does not make the decisions. TPTB do.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I don't care who you support, thats pretty funny

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

Yeah.. Geography can be challenging. 57 states are hard to count...

Kinda nit picky isn't it?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by GLaDOS

Yeah.. Geography can be challenging. 57 states are hard to count...

Kinda nit picky isn't it?

As I already said, I don't support either of them.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
if romney wins, you should leave america.

if you entrust the lives of your family to a yokel that doesn't even know the map of region that is supposed the biggest risk to the security of the united states, then you should get your head examined.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
There is a big difference in believing that an enemy of the western world is allies with a rogue nation because of (non existent) sea routes, than saying a political tour took him on a visit of 57 states instead of 57 cities by mistake.

One was a slip of the tongue, the other was "bad intelligence."

link   
why is it so hard for republicans to just admit they picked the wrong guy,

link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

It's odd how "I hate them both but........." seems to be the new rallying cry which starts a 100% one sided and single candidate focused post or thread. It carries from both sides too...

The new Non-partisan approach to being more partisan than ever is almost cute if it wouldn't fool some people out there. If they're both bad....then why is the title about Romney, by name and only him, failing?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

I'm sick of seeing this on ATS.

You make a thread bashing one Presidential candidate and mysteriously leave out insulting the opponent .. then when people call you out on your biased nature "They both suck!" .. then why make the thread? I see it all the time now, Obama this, Romney that, and with a subtitle "I don't actually like anyone."

You could have made a thread titled "Stupid !%@! Presidential Candidates Say"

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

The dude misspoke, he did not miscount. Quite understandable after being all over the country telling people the sky is blue. There are however, 57 islamic states (or were in 2008).

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
By the way..... For those laughing too hard or just playing politics too much to have paid attention....... Romney was making a point I am horrified to realize so many don't even KNOW anything about to understand what he was trying to SAY. A search back through posts will note I made this point myself, several times and before primaries even BEGAN. There is nothing political about the PROBLEM. There is EVERYTHING political about THIS response to someone pointing it OUT.

$10 billion Mid-East gas pipeline aims at EU markets

Iran, Syria Finalize Agreement on New Gas Pipeline

Iraq, Iran, Syria Sign $10 Billion Gas-Pipeline Deal

THIS is an example of Partisan crap directly muddying waters of major national security matters. The gas pipeline isn't "just another Pipeline" it's the FIRST ONE in HISTORY to give Iran direct and unchecked access to the Western markets from Mediterranean Ports. That's a BIG BIG deal....and it's bigger to consider Russia's bread and butter comes in major ways from Gas export to the same markets THIS could service. While Iran is an ally to Moscow and Syria is a client state, it's no biggy.

If that changes, everything changes..and THIS IS HOW Iran and Syria MAY AS WELL be neighbors on direct land borders. They ARE for the flow of Caspian Natural Gas out to the markets when this pipeline is done. The West WANTS this Pipeline so bad, millions may die for it. At least...this is a BIG PART of things right now.

.....but it's too political to even bother looking at what Romney may have meant. He's just a Goober...so his point couldn't have had any basis. Right?
edit on 23-10-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator
why is it so hard for republicans to just admit they picked the wrong guy,

We sure did.
Personally I'd rather have Pat Buchanan

But I have to agree with this:

By contrast, Romney sucked up the abuse and retained a rigid poker face all night. He looked like a Commander in Chief; Obama looked like a lawyer. Who would you rather vote for?

Source

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
any one else notice he gave the same answer to a syria question righ after obama gave it ?

maybe they studied from the same notes ?

it just goes to show how rehearsed these guys are, they can't think for themselves

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by GLaDOS

As opposed to 57 states?

Funny there are 57 Islamic states and Obama let that slip while talking about the United States. I wonder where his head is at?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Romney needs to watch out because it is Syria that has the RUSSIAN ports for RUSSIAN arms to pass through into Iran. No one is supposed to realize this is all about RUSSIA and always has been, especially the entire Iraq period of wars and conflicts.

Romney needs to not let slip CIA/NSA secrets.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Romney is right isn't he? or is this just semantics?

cause Syria has access to the MED.

last time I checked the Mediterranean was a Sea.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
If they're both bad....then why is the title about Romney, by name and only him, failing?

Because the picture is about Romney. Do you want me to name it 'Obama fails commander in chief' when it's about Romney? That's the silliest argument I've ever seen, that's what the tread is about so that's what I named it.

Anyway, I'm not American so I don't care much.

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join