It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So it begins... AGAIN! Louisiana woman set on fire in KKK attack. What's next, lynching, hanging?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Not a Single......

Not a Double......

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
So no KKK, no Lynchings, no hate other than self hate.

Of course she blamed the imaginary whites for setter her on fire.

Do you know how much in financial donations a person makes off a story like this one. Makes me sick she did this to herself. She obviously needs help, I hope she gets it. She's disfigured herself for life, she will need massive therapy to help her deal with why she did this. She'll have the scars as constant reminders of her mental illness. I hope her family and friends can find it in themselves to help her too.

Des

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

You're right of course...and I almost feel bad for some of what my Monitor was subjected to for what couldn't be written....

This isn't Tawana Brawley crying rape and simply destroying reputations. This badly badly injured the woman herself. Mental health is a serious concern, now that you bring it up and that is said with 0 levity or sarcasm.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Racism being abused for personal gain...either side of the fence is so wrong

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
and since this threads probably gonna get wiped anyway .. for bein so stupid ... id like to get off my chest too .. that it pee's me off when i see grandiose titles with .. 'SO IT BEGINS' .... so what begins ?? ... again ? ... each time i see those words .. i think of silly wee 14 year old boys at their keyboards trying to be cool ... wish the internet wasnt soo full of silly wee 14 yr old boys chiming in pretending to be adults

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
There are hate crimes here in the US but over time, I've learned to be very skeptical about these incidents.

There have been way way to many alleged hate crimes that turn out to be someone seeking attention.

However there are far too many people who read things and immediately believe what is written.

I feel sorry for the person that did this but I also feel sorry for all the people that would immediately jump on the racism band wagon.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charmed707
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

It turned out to be a hoax: www.franklinsun.com...
edit on 10/23/2012 by Charmed707 because: (no reason given)

You beat me to it!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I almost replied about how I thought this was a Hoax before reading through and seeing it was a Hoax. The story reminded me almost to a T about a story here in Portland where a woman claimed to have been in a racial attack and someone threw acid in her face. She then collected funds to pay for the surgery. Ended up being a young mentally unstable woman seeking attention, splashed herself in public with acid and used the News for 15mins of fame. The woman in the OP same thing, young woman claims to have been racially attacked in broad daylight where someone should have seen/heard something but didn't.. then used the media for her 15 mins of self pitying fame.

People suck.

(though the irony is that both imbeciles I mention now have to live with a disfigured body which I imagine probably makes their mentally unstable world's even a bit more unstable.....)
edit on 10/23/2012 by Rockpuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
You need to put HOAX in the title of your post.

You don't need to suck people into this with a misleading title.

How about Disturbed women sets self on fire and says it's a hate crime?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I live only a Parish over fron this racial baiting. Even though this has been found to have been a hoax attack, the rumors are still circulating. my 11 year old told me that the rumor heard at school today was that the kkk was after blacks and the blacks were going to retaliate against the white community in the local area. Just look at the harm caused to the communities by this type of devious activity.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
Obviously Americans are the most retarded..

I'm out.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I think the title of this thread is stupid, but they initially did think someone else had set her on fire. They just reported on our local news she did this to HERSELF!

I think racism on either side is stupid, I hope this woman gets the mental help she needs.

link   

Obviously Americans are the most retarded people on modern civilization,

going by the defensive reactions here
you've hit a nerve.

and going by the number of folks immediately jumping on the "she set herself on fire and burned half of her skin off to create race tensions/garner votes for obama" bandwagon.

you've proven your point.

S&F

because the local media, the police and the sheriff would never ever tell a lie, help cover up for the attackers [especially if it was some cops or local oligarchs kids], or be racists themselves. oh no that could never, ever be. and all god's chillun got shoes too

meanwhile in other news:

Soup Kitchen In Paul Ryan Photo-Op Faces Donor Backlash www.abovetopsecret.com...
and reports of people being told to vote obama out or else [they will lose their jobs.]

given that racists posses IQ's in the negative numbers i'd say you hit the nail on the head. with this one.
edit on 23-10-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

EDIT TO ADD:
and disregard demands that you change the title, those claims are based on claimed "evidence" that we have yet to see posted or published.

racism in the US is often a VERY organized community effort
just look at the private prison industry and how it works.
edit on 23-10-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

Good suggestion, OP. You still have time. CORRECT THE TITLE OF THE THREAD.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The story might be a hoax, but the OP's sentiments about the US no doubt stands. I should point out that not only does it have a large number of citizens, but it also covers a lot of land area. Saying that an abhorrent act in one corner of the country reflects on the morality of everyone in general would be like telling the UK off for something that happened in, say, Italy.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Closed for review.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join