It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So it begins... AGAIN! Louisiana woman set on fire in KKK attack. What's next, lynching, hanging?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Obviously Americans are the most retarded people on modern civilization, concerning ethnic tolerance! They definitely can't get over this bizarre ethnic hate and absolutely anything in the USA is a reason for being aggressive and violent with someone of a different ethnic group. Notice that I'm not using the word "race" because only racists can't understand that genetic differences between ALL ethnic groups correspond to the TINIEST fraction of the human DNA. Like racists or not, we're all the same.

Said that, I'm gonna go deep in the rabbit hole and say that judging by the massive amount of race-bait threads in forums all over the internet, heavily increased by the presidential election, obviously there's an ongoing agenda for starting a new American civil war 100% ethnic-hate biased and the odds are that there's a legion of agent provocateurs working for all variety of acronym intell agencies of the US gubment, to set blacks against whites and vice versa. These agents are infiltrated in urban militias and traditional separatist groups and everything suggests that no matter who's gonna win the election, a savage conflict is just around the corner.

A Louisiana woman found with burns over more than half her body has said she was set on fire in a racist attack.
The 20-year-old black woman told police three men also wrote the initials KKK - an apparent reference to the Ku Klux Klan - and a racial slur on her car.
Sharmeka Moffitt said the men doused her in a flammable liquid and set her alight in a park in Winnsboro, a town in Franklin Parish. She had already put out the flames when police found her on Sunday night.

news.sky.com...

"Divide to Conquer"... Martial Law... Orwellian Police State, are living cliches on American society, but certainly a large part of white Americans and black Americans are absolutely incapable of see the things for another perspective and realize that they are being used to unleash an unspeakable evil that will affect the lives of everybody in the US.

Sad!
edit on 10/23/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/23/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Oct 23 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Btw this thread has NO intentions of starting more hate-bait discussions! If you can't be civilized don't bother commenting!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Yep. 3 dumbasses means all Americans are retarted.

And "retarded" is a hate word these days.

Hypocrite.
edit on 10/23/1212 by kryton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
You might not be aware, but the United States isn't the only country with race problems.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
With regards to your opinion; you are over generalizing tremendously. I know many Americans who do not fit the profile you have described. Nuff said on that.

War on racism is an uphill struggle, but once we get to the top of this mountain, the better off humanity will be. One less issue to divide us.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I saw this story this morning from a different source. Here is some additional information that was not covered in your OP article:

According to the Franklin Parish Sheriff’s Office, Sharmeka Moffitt was on a walking trail in a city park wearing a President Obama T-shirt when she was attacked at about 8 p.m. on Sunday.

&action_type_map=[%224826711908354%22%3A%22og.likes%22]&action_ref_map ]Source

edit on 23-10-2012 by LeatherNLace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I think you see mountains where mole hills (or Ant hills in that state) exist. You imagine legion when really, it's thousands. They are a LOUD bunch of thousands...No question. The cheeky little ..Ahem...(self censor) getting themselves a KKK highway cleanup sign in St Louis years back gave my whole state a black eye...and BELIEVE ME...this state was NOT 'tolerant' of their idea of free speech. There are times that amendment is a pain in everyone's butt.

Having said that? You're using the horrible, nightmarish attack on a woman to smear 330 *MILLION PEOPLE* by the filthy race hate of those thousands spread around the nation.

The BEST example of how weak and pathetic the KKK has become is to see their own recruitment efforts. It's been a long time since I've heard of one with more success than a big BBQ in Bubba's back 40 to go celebrate their hate together. They're a DANGEROUS shadow of their former selves....but they are still a pathetic shadow.

* See below...where another member found the WHOLE THING to be a baseless hoax. (grumble) ....it's getting old having to fact check every other OP before being safe to even write a reply.

edit on 23-10-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Btw this thread has NO intentions of starting more hate-bait discussions! If you can't be civilized don't bother commenting!

I'm stunned you can post this and be serious... You can't have kept a straight face.... Wow... If this wasn't about making my nation and countrymen look like racists to a person, then I must have lost comprehension ability while reading your OP.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by trollz
You might not be aware, but the United States isn't the only country with race problems.

Dont you just love poorly traveled people who have a romanticized view of the rest of the world?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Who are you trying to kid? You started this thread to stir up yet another racial argument. You came out swinging.

Troll.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

It turned out to be a hoax: www.franklinsun.com...
edit on 10/23/2012 by Charmed707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

cant be civilized .. haaaa .. did you read your own opening ?? .. i stopped right there as soon as i saw your derogatory statements and 'uncivilised' slanderous attacks on a whole nation of people ...

Although i may have certain wee gripes that i 'generalise' with ... you are using words of hatred .. and then telling others to be civil ...

Youre a mad man .. you had a couple of wee scotch's tonight or sumthin ??

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
HOAX

The women set herself on fire.

LINK TO HOAX

Snippet of article. "Two days after multiple law enforcement agencies began an investigation into the attack and burning of a Winnsboro woman at Civitan Park, authorities now believe the wounds were self-inflicted.

According to Winnsboro Police Chief Lester Thomas, evidenced gathered at the scene of the incident shows 20-year-old Sharmeka Moffitt's initial claims that she was attacked and set on fire turned out to be false claims made up by Moffitt."

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Charmed707

Oh.. WOW....

Two days after multiple law enforcement agencies began an investigation into the attack and burning of a Winnsboro woman at Civitan Park, authorities now believe the wounds were self-inflicted.

According to Winnsboro Police Chief Lester Thomas, evidenced gathered at the scene of the incident shows 20-year-old Sharmeka Moffitt's initial claims that she was attacked and set on fire turned out to be false claims made up by Moffitt.

Moffitt could not identify the race of her attackers, but said three men wearing "T-shirt hoodies" doused her in a flammable liquid and set her on fire at the park. The responding officers found no suspects or vehicles at the park where the attack allegedly occurred.
(from your link)

Oh... FAIL on how many different levels?

Good Find, Charmed! Star to you!
edit on 23-10-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
So no KKK, no Lynchings, no hate other than self hate.

Of course she blamed the imaginary whites for setter her on fire.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
There are sick SOB's in every part of the world. Today we just got a taste of that. There is no need to perpetuate even more hate. Instead lets just be angry at the individuals that did the crime. Not an entire nation.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Did you seriously just stereotype ALL Americans as "retards" becaused of the sick twisted actions of 3 American citizens?

The United States has a rich history, some of it sad, and has overcome so much adversity, yet, in the depths of our country you can still find "retards" such as this who still live back in the day where in the dirty south, lynchings and burning crosses were frequent. Fortunately, we have came a long way. We even have a black (ok, 1/2 black) President. Blacks have equal wages and get hiring preference and employers get kickbacks for hiring them. Try being a white girl interviewing against a black girl. NO matter how educated you are, often the black girl will get the job. We are a country of massive guilt for our sad sick past. We try to make up for it the best we can.

I guarentee you, my new friend, that 99.9% of all "retard" Americans are as appalled by this as you.

The only explaination for this horrible crime is the human race is full of sick twisted people who prey on others. Why does any crime happen? Take theft for example, someone thinks they are entitled to something someone else has so they take it. Burning a woman alive? Well those sick freaks think they are GOd and have the right to make life hell for another human being.

I do not know what country you live in, but, please do not think your utopia is immune. These retards as you call them, live everywhere.

America likes to air her dirty laundry. Freedom of speech and all, tend to make sweeping our dirty secrets under the carpet impossible. I would guarentee your utopia hides its dirty laundry, therefore your country just HIDES it dirty little secrets.

Please do not judge my beautiful, yet imperfect nation based upon the actions of 3 men.

That would be like judging the entire nation of Canada for the NHL strike. '

By the way, mentally handicapped people everywhere are offended with the term "retarded" so please find a different word.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Did you know humans share 50% of their DNA with bananas? I hate bananas. THat makes me racist....

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
What a surprise she lied. Now excuse me, I'm gonna go bang my head against the wall then blame it on the black folks that live next door. People like this [snipped] need to be beaten daily.

OP has a history of posting absurd, idiotic non-sense
edit on 23-10-2012 by TheLonewolf because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Oct 23 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
HOAX

The women set herself on fire.

LINK TO HOAX

Snippet of article. "Two days after multiple law enforcement agencies began an investigation into the attack and burning of a Winnsboro woman at Civitan Park, authorities now believe the wounds were self-inflicted.

According to Winnsboro Police Chief Lester Thomas, evidenced gathered at the scene of the incident shows 20-year-old Sharmeka Moffitt's initial claims that she was attacked and set on fire turned out to be false claims made up by Moffitt."

So this woman was trying to create race based tensions in the US? Like I said, there are sick SOB's in every part of the world. Today, we just encountered one that is even crazier than the rest.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join