It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are you *really* here?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConclusion

If you could just tell me how I'm supposed in interpret the quotes - I could probably keep up.
Are you talking metaphysically or making physical references?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Explanation: Flagged!

Welcome to ATS.

OL is very pleased that you are now very familiar with the ATS T&C's and that you are quite intimate with yourself, in the absolute sense that you know yourself, deeply.

Personal Disclosure: Therefor OL is uber glad to have you onboard!

I like your self questioning writting style, even if my fellow members lack the insight to notice it, at face value.

And as for the ♥ of any story .. it is you, the Author, who scribes what the plot is going to be.

Goodluck with all your future posts and may stars and flags rain upon them.!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Agreed in general even if we (potentially) have disagreements in specific.

/salute

edit on 23-10-2012 by ErgoTheConclusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

If you could just tell me how I'm supposed in interpret the quotes - I could probably keep up.

Unfortunately for the discussion between us, I see no significant honest difference between the metaphysical and physical. However there is a very real difference in the rate of "change" between the two. So while the metaphysical nature of "standard humanity" may have moved forward, there is a lag before the physical reflects it.

This is an understandably necessary delay when one really digs into the nature of pure consciousness, but it still comes with its own inherent frustrations for those attempting to "move it forward" for lack of a better expression.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Explanation: Flagged!

Welcome to ATS.

OL is very pleased that you are now very familiar with the ATS T&C's and that you are quite intimate with yourself, in the absolute sense that you know yourself, deeply.

Personal Disclosure: Therefor OL is uber glad to have you onboard!

I like your self questioning writting style, even if my fellow members lack the insight to notice it, at face value.

And as for the ♥ of any story .. it is you, the Author, who scribes what the plot is going to be.

Goodluck with all your future posts and may stars and flags rain upon them.!

Thank you and I see and feel the mutual awareness and connection. May we both amplify the fun and awareness/understanding of each other moving forward.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConclusion

Originally posted by Sinny

Unfortunately for the discussion between us, I see no significant honest difference between the metaphysical and physical. However there is a very real difference in the rate of "change" between the two. So while the metaphysical nature of "standard humanity" may have moved forward, there is a lag before the physical reflects it.

This is an understandably necessary delay when one really digs into the nature of pure consciousness, but it still comes with its own inherent frustrations for those attempting to "move it forward" for lack of a better expression.

Ahh, rings true with a few things I've been learning lately.

ETA: Your avatar is the same as the little tattoo I got on my wrist last month. It's always stuck with me - I asked for it randomly whilst getting a dragon tatted on me me leg.

edit on 23-10-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Well all I can say is... awesome. Glad to hear that you see the intent, and also excited to hear about your own expressions of the "infinite"... especially when they include dragons. As you are probably aware... dragons are a deeply rooted aspect of game design (my job and career) even if much of the symbolism has been masked by modern "conventions".

I had a fantastic dream last night about *almost* invisible dragons flying around everywhere offering to take individuals where they "wanted". The problem wasn't with the dragons, but with the people having no idea where they "wanted" to go. So the dragons flew by... invisible.
edit on 23-10-2012 by ErgoTheConclusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
You can consider me a newbie "here" so this post arose a question in me. Given my newbie status I do not understand why your post in the introduction forum would be removed.

Also given my lack of knowledge pertaining to the rules "here" I am confused as to why your simply "being" here would be in violation of these rules, from your perspective.

edit on 23-10-2012 by AwakeANDreaming because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2012 by AwakeANDreaming because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
to me a ... *laughs*... girl! * laughs*

edit on 23-10-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Some of the best game designs I've come up with are multi-player games that touch the single player heart

Loved that. Thank you!

I know I had a part in designing the "game" we're now all a part of, but I don't remember how...

We are getting closer brother.

This has created an interesting challenge regarding the method of expression and interaction I take with members and concepts encountered here.

"I" have found once I see the game in its true form, the above process becomes easier. When you get it wrong boy can "you" feel it!

Namaste my friend.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
fine some truth and light lol

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
that and to speak some truth as well

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Hope you do not mind me posting this OP

I AM sure you won't though... seeing as you gave this lecture.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MyParadoxicalSelf

Hope you do not mind me posting this OP

I AM sure you won't though... seeing as you gave this lecture.

There is no way I know of where I would object to anything that individuation of all that is has to say being added to anything meager I have to offer.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
to me a ... *laughs*... girl! * laughs*

So I contemplated on this for a few months.

I would be inclined to agree so long as "i" is applied.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I thought you might show up here from the other threads.
Danke.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I have finally had a read of this post. Its a very interesting concept regarding the "game" design. I have done some work on the game of life, basically just ripped through like a "sledgehammer" changing paradigms lol. I have come to the conclusion i am here to exist. Not to win, not to lose, just to experience the cause and effect of injecting into other spheres of reality.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join