It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I the only one who Dr. Steven "Disinformation" Greer infuriates?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Just by himself he is no threat in particular. However the fact that he is at the helm of one of the largest disclosure projects to date is preposterous. Here we are in the age of information suppression and distruths. We finally manage to get an organization bent on the complete disclosure of the alien reality from the worlds governments. Pilots, military intelligence officers, plain old PVTs sharing their stories of alien revelation. Then we get this clown who is running around with his lies and disinformation become an actual AUTHORITY in the group???
What will someone think who is new to the whole ET phenomenon who looks into Greer's claims? They will dismiss it all immediately simply because of this posh bastard and his money making schemes. It's a disgrace and upsets me deeply. We need credible people to lead these organizations not disinformation agents paid by the shadow government. Thoughts?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Whether he's disinfo or not is irelevant now because that IS how most people see him, so yes I agree, and if he's sincere about disclosure then he should shut up and let someone who's a bit more credible run the show.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Only an idiot would spend anymore time on Greer, than to establish that he is an agent of disinfo.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by d00d557
Just by himself he is no threat in particular. However the fact that he is at the helm of one of the largest disclosure projects to date is preposterous. Here we are in the age of information suppression and distruths. We finally manage to get an organization bent on the complete disclosure of the alien reality from the worlds governments. Pilots, military intelligence officers, plain old PVTs sharing their stories of alien revelation. Then we get this clown who is running around with his lies and disinformation become an actual AUTHORITY in the group???
What will someone think who is new to the whole ET phenomenon who looks into Greer's claims? They will dismiss it all immediately simply because of this posh bastard and his money making schemes. It's a disgrace and upsets me deeply. We need credible people to lead these organizations not disinformation agents paid by the shadow government. Thoughts?

You will fit in well here... there have been 1000's of posts in regards to what a terrible person Dr. Steven Greer is. Honestly, the bashing is getting a little bit old.

We all know he's a piece of trash, so lets stop giving this man attention. There are plenty of places on the internet where if someone truly wants to know about it, they can.

There's no such thing as bad publicity....

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Even if what he says is 99% false or completely made up, that 1% that could be possibly true, or have a shred of truth to it, considering the subject, is more than enough for me.

Hell I have seen a UFO. No not in detail, not sure it was non human, but I saw something I couldn't explain. The fact some countries take the matter very seriously leads me to believe we don't know a fraction of what we think we know.

Much like the universe.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCh0de
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

its all an illusion

This one should be embeded, WOW just listen to some of the numbers!!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

He's an absolute stain on the very foundation of UFOlogy. He's a damn ER surgeon who uses his title to portray himself as something more.

The disclosure project was a great idea but his involvement, given his own questionable reputation, has destroyed any credibility it had and I personally feel for all those Ex-Military and Ex-pilots who came forward for him.

Greer is scum and his time will come.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

Apparently you don't get out much. There is a thread on here where almost everyone in it is bashing the OP and making rude comments because Dr Greer is involved in the study in question. I think there's only a few people he does NOT infuriate. I don't think ufology is going away because Greer claims to study it too and there are more diabolical things people have done to make a buck so I don't blame him there either.
edit on 23-10-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by d00d557

He's an absolute stain on the very foundation of UFOlogy. He's a damn ER surgeon who uses his title to portray himself as something more.

The disclosure project was a great idea but his involvement, given his own questionable reputation, has destroyed any credibility it had and I personally feel for all those Ex-Military and Ex-pilots who came forward for him.

Greer is scum and his time will come.

Because why?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Because he's a fraudster and everything is cyclical. What goes around comes around.

The ultimate irony would be that he gets killed by an unlucky Alien ship that crashes into his house.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by newcovenant

Because he's a fraudster and everything is cyclical. What goes around comes around.

The ultimate irony would be that he gets killed by an unlucky Alien ship that crashes into his house.

Not to sound like like a supporter of his, but that didn't answer the question in the slightest.

Where is the proof (funny considering the subject) that he is a fraud? Where is there evidence that everything he says is always a lie?

Thats just speculation.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by cconn487

I'm not a skeptic in this topic at all. I completely believe. Just not in Greer.

He holds tours and then claims that alien space ships are present at their location but people can't see them. In the end you just have to solely believe him.

Now, I've read this stuff, not experienced it first hand, but I know he's not good. I guess until you personally get burned by him, or notice the small 'tells' in his body language, you won't either. I tried to look past the accusations and find out if they were lies but the more videos I watched of him the more I saw for myself that he's a charlatan.

Honestly, you'll either be left feeling duped or just plain confused.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cconn487

You're serious aren't you? Wait let me laugh harder. Just shell out a few thousand bucks to go with greer on one of his little fanciful ufo encounters and you'll come back more than convinced of his lies and disinformation tactics. He is a con man who is only out to make a quick buck, not spread truth as he claims.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheCh0de

George was always dead on....even though the subject is a no brainer for anyone "not asleep anymore"

We all miss his insight and his way of making it clear (er)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: cconn487

Even if what he says is 99% false or completely made up, that 1% that could be possibly true, or have a shred of truth to it,

That's the definition of 'disinformation'. Disinformation is not the same as falsehood or lie. It's misinformation mixed with truth, so no one can separate what is what, and so it sounds plausible and truthful in some aspects. It's more effective than pure lies, bcause it has the ring of plausibility and truth to it.

join