It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally heard the voices in my head.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

If you need to believe that I was waiting to hear voices in my head in order for you to be able to make sense of this then I am not going to stand in your way. I can't remember ever wanting to hear some Russian dude talking about God knows what but maybe deep deep down inside I have always sectretly longed for it.

I don't need to believe anything....... nor do I need to make sense of anything ...you said that you finally heard voices in your head.....why finally if you haven't been waiting for or expecting voices inside your head?

Your thread...your title

edit on 23/10/2012 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
As many on ATS know by now, ive heard voices for several years and my claim is that my personal connection to these voices also triggered the strange sounds and possibly hums to occur via my interactions with what many would label dellusions. The voices started out very deliberate, in american language, calling me a dirty word which sounded as if it came from my computer fan. Then it stopped, but later heard the voice of what sounded like an agent of the FBI telling me they were going to raid my house if i didn't leave town. So scared, i left town, the voices followed me, i never once thought i was hallucinating but being attacked by mind control sattalites. i found some truth to this because when I passed under a bridge, it cut out, just like the rain on your car when passing under a bridge. So from then on I determined it was a signal of some kind. Those voices got really mean and did all kinds of evil things to me to torchure my mind. I though, found a way to kill them, i heard them get shot by guards. They then called to me from hell for help, describing it to me, trust me it sounds really lame.
It faded, and for a time i heard the evil one playing tricks on me in their voices, but then i would start hearing the most insane and evil sounding voice ever. It went away but came back in 2010-2011 (I just heard a beep downstairs) nobodies home and there's nothing near me that could've done that) ..I became the cause of as the bible describes, the heavens being shaken. The evil one put words into my head using my normal voices and other beings voices, including gods voice to deceive me into making bad decisions. I went through so much painful emotional sufferings I couldn't describe them. But i banished the evil one for along time. And now for almost 3 weeks ive barely heard anything but strange train horns and feeling/seeing my hairs on my face and arms move sometimes. I think I've suffered and survived the most mind boggling event in the history of any schizophrenic, and I still have my sanity. But my view on reality...welll, im somewhat confused.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Argyll - I think he means because he's heard lots of people saying that they've heard voices, now it's finally happened to him...?

For example:

Friend 1: I walked out my house and a bird pooped on me today
friend 2: Oh no way, that happened to me two days ago!
Friend 3: and my mom just a week ago, how strange!
Me: ......no poop for me!

*two weeks later*

Me to friends: Well, it finally happened to me, too

See? doesn't mean you WANT it to happen, it just finally did after all the talk of it happening to others...

ha

edit on 23-10-2012 by I3utterfly because: adding name

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by I3utterfly

love the story!!

Seriously though, OP, if the voice you heard was not your imagination, then it would likely be either your spirit guide or gardian angel, or just a spirit messing with the livng (lol). Maybe its trying to communicate. Whatever it is, if it happens again, ask it to speak in English....you'd be suprised of the results I think. And who knows, it might be information that would be very helpful for you.

Just sayin'

Great thread OP thanks for saring your experience with us!! S&F

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

Good idea.
I don't expect it to happen again but then again, I didn't expect it to happen in the first place.

There was nothing about it that felt in any way personal/meant for me.
It was just kinda like I accidentally tuned into a radio show of some russian dude reading the news.
It had that very professional voice and tone to it.

Too friggin wierd is all I can say.
The good thing that came from this is
Now, I can read threads like this without doubting the OP or wondering if he/she is crazy.

Thanks everybody for your input and sharing your stories.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Maybe you picked up a radio signal via one of your dental fillings? Do you have any? There is a lot of debate as to whether or not it is possible, but i did manage to find this news article about it occurring:

news.google.com...,190072

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hey OP

About 10 years ago I heard two voice for the first time. I was in the in-between state of sleep, not asleep and not awake. I heard "'my name', stay tuned". My first thought was the biblical 'sound of a thousand rushing waters'. My later thought was as though it was all the voices in the universe in perfect unison. I sat straight up wondering what the hell had just happened. After about 15 minutes I laid back down trying to go to sleep and something/someone said in a singsong voice "Watch the light". Very different from the first and, I think, trying to contradict the first.

Many years ago I used to audibly hear my name being called randomly as many people do. Again, that was many years ago. Yesterday morning I hear an unusual male voice call my name aloud while I was sleeping or in the in-between state (when we are most open to these events). It was so loud that I answered "Yes" out loud and woke myself up.

And you are right, unless you have experienced it, you can not convince anyone that it is/was real.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Aural hallucinations are very very common. I myself have them from time to time. Initially when they started many years ago, I was worried. I used to hear not so much voices but mainly sounds, alarms going off, dogs barking, the doorbell ringing but when I checked of course there was nothing. Once I heard champagne corks popping and the muffled sounds of a party! I ran downstairs thinking my husband had friends round in the middle of the night!These sounds used to happen just when I was nodding off, the time when the brain is at its most relaxed and open and if you bear in mind we are all created from the same energy, all connected and all vibrating on certain frequencies, then I believe personally, that its quite possible to pick things up like a transmitter.

On a side note, its my own belief that these sorts of things aren't so much paranormal as normal abilities we humans have always had but forgotten how to use, due to our brains being so much more cluttered with the huge amount of media we are exposed to in this modern world. Sometimes it seems that we can now only access these latent abilities through stress/emotion/deep meditation whereas I believe long ago they were always accessbile

Just my two penneth

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
One time when I was driving down my hometown road I came to a deep curve. Before reaching it a voice in my head told me to STOP! I jumped from being surprised and wondered if I really heard that, or was I losing my sanity?
Then it said in a very demanding voice, "Pull off the road as far as you can and STOP!"
I was afraid NOT to obey this demanding voice, so I pulled over in the grass beside the road as far as I could and stopped. In about two seconds a big dump truck came around the curve on my side of the road! If I hadn't pulled over it would have hit me head on, and probably killed me.
I was shocked and had to find the nearest place to pull over and compose myself. It was undoubtedly my spirit guide.

I've had other instances when I would hear someone call my name VERY loud when I was alone, and other times someone would yell, "Mama!" very loud. No one was there!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
One time when I was driving down my hometown road I came to a deep curve. Before reaching it a voice in my head told me to STOP! I jumped from being surprised and wondered if I really heard that, or was I losing my sanity?
Then it said in a very demanding voice, "Pull off the road as far as you can and STOP!"
I was afraid NOT to obey this demanding voice, so I pulled over in the grass beside the road as far as I could and stopped. In about two seconds a big dump truck came around the curve on my side of the road! If I hadn't pulled over it would have hit me head on, and probably killed me.
I was shocked and had to find the nearest place to pull over and compose myself. It was undoubtedly my spirit guide.

I've had other instances when I would hear someone call my name VERY loud when I was alone, and other times someone would yell, "Mama!" very loud. No one was there!

Very similar to the voice inside my head I used to hear when I was in my early 20s.

Once, when I was driving around the suburb I lived in, my left ear started ringing loudly and I mused to my self and asked the question in my mind, "If your ears ringing means someone is talking about you, then what does just the left ear ringing mean?" Then, just as loud and clear as if someone was talking right behind my head, I hear (in my own voice mind you), "That means a cop is gonna pull you over."

That got me really angry and I thought, no way, it's not gonna happen. Well moments latter I see a cop parked on the over pass I was going to use and I almost took another route, but I got pissed off again and told myself there is no way, I'm doing nothing wrong and there is no reason to get pulled over. So I pass him and he starts to follow me, then the lights go on and he pulls me over and gives me a ticket for expired registration license tag!

I just got the vehicle I was driving from my mother and for some reason the registration ended on her birthday rather than mine, something I didn't know at the time.

Another time it warned me about my friend's young son who nearly got hit by a car. Strange that the voice was in my head and sounded like my own voice, but it was not under my control and it told me things I couldn't have known. Most every time I heard it tell me something, I got angry because I didn't want to believe what it told me. I knew it was something that was going to happen, but I disliked the intrusion into my reality, the one that I chose to accept.

edit on 24-10-2012 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Edit for Clairity

edit on 24-10-2012 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Corrected Spelling Error

edit on 24-10-2012 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added more information

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by KentuckyMan

Well spill the beans man, cause I dunno why or what it was.

Maybe give us the super condensed version

My theory is this...
Have you ever used a Am radio cb radio ect?
During certain parts of the day if conditions right you can listen and talk to radio stations thousands of miles away when technically it isnt possible normally.
And this Phenomena works in around the same way Skip on a cb works.

Ever hear a song is ya head for no reason? to then turn on the radio and low and behold the song is on?
Same thing just on another lvl

Research skip on cb radio's.
You will kinda grasp my theory lol
edit on 24-10-2012 by KentuckyMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I've only had two occurances like this. Very mundane. One morning I was tying my shoe just before work and heard a deep male voice say my name.
And another time I had just gotten into bed and heard the doorbell. I was living with my mother at the time, and I got up to see if she was going ot answer the door. She asked why, I said Because the doorbell rang....she said it didn't. The room she was sitting in had the chime box in it, she would've heard it clearer than I did.

Like I said, really mundane but it does seem to be more common than you know...once you start to asking around. I can't explain your flash of light though. I've seen what seemed like flashes of light, when my eyes were closed....like someone had opened the door when the hall light was on. Nothing there.

edit on 24-10-2012 by starsyren because: left out a word

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by starsyren

It was discussed in this thread that the light and hum is or could be the pineal gland.

When the pineal gland is affected by an electrical shock of some kind it can be stimulated into releasing a wider path of information into the brain from the Higher Self. This is possible without such drastic measures. For those who are able to achieve deep levels of meditation, the following is offered as a way to stimulate your own pineal gland and further open your pathway to Universal knowledge: When you are focused to a point where there is a complete absence of physical reality, concentrate your entire attention on visualizing a small golden rod just outside the third-eye location on the forehead. See it as a shining golden light. When that vision is firmly in place, insert (in a healing, painless, spiritual and beneficial way) the rod into the forehead slowly feeling only a tingling of energy as you do so. You might have to do this in stages, for the energy that the rod emits will affect different parts of the body as it passes through the brain. Do not be alarmed if this happens: simply pull the rod back until you are ready to try again. When you finally come very near the pineal gland, it will respond by shooting flashes of visions and/or words and phrases into your mind. This can be startling if you do not expect such immediate results. When you are ready, gently push the golden rod completely into the middle of the pineal gland, for you will be well aware of its presence now. There might be a short mental explosion of light and sound, then the energies will connect and balance themselves. After this happens, make time to rest as much as you can for at least a week while your brain and body become accustomed to the new source of energy. In that time you will find your awareness becoming keener, and abilities of many kinds will start to surface. Breathe.

Meditation: Glowing Golden Rod 3rd Eye

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

edit on 24-10-2012 by starsyren because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by KentuckyMan

Skip (or DX) is a name we use to describe atmospheric conditions that allow for radio transmissions to travel long distances. These conditions can bounce signals from state to state or even from country to country. While most people have the impression that only Ham Radio operators can talk long distances on the ham frequencies, they couldn’t be more wrong. The CB radio frequency spectrum is located very close to one of the popular Ham Frequencies used for DX and so even CBer’s can enjoy the same sort of amazing distance transmissions.

Skip is a big part of the CB radio hobby and there are tens of thousands of operators across the U.S. who enjoy talking long distances when conditions allow them to do so. These operators will often turn on their radio daily to listen and see if conditions are allowing skip to occur. If skip is happening they will jump on the radio and try to make contacts with other stations far away. Talking to stations in other states or other countries is exciting (imagine talking from your car in Colorado to a station in Australia – how cool is that?). Operators who talk skip are all excited about this phenomenon and so they are happy and willing to make contact with multiple stations on the air. If they are able to hear you, then they most likely will say hello to you.

Idiot's Guide to shooting skip -CB radio AKA DX

Thats awesome! It also follows something I suspect about the brain, that it can sometimes pick up radio signals among other things. Kind of like a filling that picks up radio.

That could be an option for the OP to consider.
edit on 24-10-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I always have just assumed it is something to that accord.

I think it goes hand in hand with those evp people catch also. but thats sorta different..

But we are all made of the same energy..we broadcast and receive in a lot of ways we know and dont know.
Idk just a good a theory as any i reckon lol

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I've posted about something similar happening to me about a year to two ago. I was sleeping on a low cot sized bed in my kid's room during remodeling work of my bedroom. I was asleep for awhile and heard some kind of static buzzing sound and a voice of a man sounding tinny like over a bad radio connection and this ruckus woke me up. I didn't just hear something, I saw a very short blob of "snow" like you get on old tv sets it was to my left next to the bed and was not more than two feet tall, if that. The man's voice emanating from it kept saying "I'm breaking up, I'm breaking up.". I watched this go on for a bit and for some reason I found it really funny and was trying not to laugh. I was kind of thinking "No sh..., you sure are breaking up." and "Houston, we have a problem" kinds of smart aleck remarks flashing through my mind. I don't know why I wasn't scared other than the absurdity of a two foot tall man materializing in the bedroom in the middle of the night just struck me more amused than scared. I've woken up to worse threats in my life living in a crime and convict riddled neighborhood, so this sort of thing just didn't faze me. Also I'd just been rudely woken up and that's bound to bring out my snarky side. And yes, I was most definitely fully awake for it. The phenomenon did totally break up and go away. Everyone else in the house slept through it because they are heavy sleepers and it wasn't all that loud.

We have basically the headquarters of some of the most super secret spy stuff in the nation not all that far from here so I figured they were doing some sort of test of communication equipment that went awry. I think it was the Washington Post that did a write up on how they use the suburbs around them as testing and training grounds for all kinds of activities. If you read up on some of the known devices for transmitting audio directly to people's ears, it doesn't sound too farfetched to make such a guess. I don't think it was anything paranormal or exotic. I am familiar with sleep related hallucinations and I am sure this particular incident was not that, either. I was just too awake after a certain point and too annoyed and my usual smart azz self to have been hallucinating along those lines.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by phyllida

I've experienced what you're explaining also. It's called a hypnogogic response I believe and often happens due to sleep deprivation causing ur brain to quick jump the dream process as soon as you begin to relax even though you're not quite asleep. That experience is typically physical as opposed to paranormal. I believe op is talking about a different type of event as there are experiences that are paranormal, I've experienced that type as well and can assure you there is definitely a difference!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by phyllida

Also I love the examples you gave of your experiences as they are similar to mine in that several of them were sounds that required your attention. Alarm, doorbell, dog barking, all things you would have to get up and take care of! Mine was same situation, soon as I laid down my hubby or one of the kids called for me so I'd have to pop right back up and go see "what's mom gotta fix now " only to discover nobody called for me.
Can you say "show me the psychology of an overworked mom?! "
But like I said you're right about the "para" normal or long forgotten ability types of event also!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
If I were your Doctor I would ask the following question,

How many times before & after have you heard voices like this? If the answer is zero you are lucky.

If it is an independent isolated case of 1 single time it rules out many possibilities.

Auditory Hallucinations are what we call Schizophrenia, they happen more than once and can be understood clearly.

False-Auditory Hallucinations are not Schizophrenia, instead they are what sometimes happens when one begins to lose their hearing, toward becoming deaf, the brain makes a replacement phantom sound to replace what the brain is used to hearing from that ear, like Schizophrenia, this is not a 1 time thing, it happens more than once, but unlike Schizophrenia it cannot be understood if taken the form of a human voice, it usually sounds like a radio in a distant room and the words can never be made out.

The case of clearly hearing a human voice only 1 single time doesn't fall in either category making it more plausible, making it more likely to be a real event, when you put the knowledge of the astral world with it, it enters another category all together, science doesn't accept the possibility of the astral world, but those who have first hand experienced it know it is real, I would say it sounds like you heard the voice of an astral being, if it happens all the time science would say it was some form of the above hallucinations but if it happened 1 time it rules out the claim, occasionally I hear strange noises while falling asleep, knowing it is the astral world I think nothing of it, but I've never heard a voice as you describe, must have been an interesting experience. Who knows if you overheard a conversation you weren't meant to hear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join