It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America getting bullish with Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Tonight the American UN rep has decided not to support Russia to try to stop fighting going on in Libya, fighting that America & Britain started in the first place like it or not.
I think America & UK have made the world a very dangerous place the last 2 or 3 years, more than ever with David Cameron in charge, plus the pro Muslim USA leader you have in the White House.
rt.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
Tonight the American UN rep has decided not to support Russia to try to stop fighting going on in Libya, fighting that America & Britain started in the first place like it or not.
I think America & UK have made the world a very dangerous place the last 2 or 3 years, more than ever with David Cameron in charge, plus the pro Muslim USA leader you have in the White House.
rt.com...

Is RT short for Russian times?

'nough said.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
LOL what does it matter?
Russia is a none issue for the US, right?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Actually it was France pushed for the no fly zone in Libya, they were chomping at the bit to go in.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'm not sure if we have an issue with russia or not but Russia does deal arms illegally to many people, maximum profits. Though i'm not sure if the US likes the issue or doesn't like it. But the way I see it, since the US now funds terrorist groups, Russia is making a huge profit selling arms to these groups.

So I'm pretty sure, at least a few American privateers are quite happy with the situation, they don't want to stop until they make a fortune.
edit on 23-10-2012 by Svipdagr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shminkee Pinkee
Actually it was France pushed for the no fly zone in Libya, they were chomping at the bit to go in.

They also left out Italy and Canada

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Never trust a country that sells thier women as brides...

new topics

top topics

join