It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOSTRADAMUS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   
God doesn't ask for money, TRUE. But people do. Each persons faith is inside themselves. Its not in a book or in a church, or anywhere else.

By the way, I do get it, Thats why I question it.

As for Magic and Miracles. Their is no difference, its all in the persons point of view. Medicine was considered to be magic back in the day. But it has saved countless lives since its invention. Magic is good or evil, persons point of view, Miracles are only good (it seems).

As for my comment about tyrants and kings, I stand by it because its true. What do you think the CRUSADES were.

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
"The Bible goes against all magic"

How would you describe a ritual where all participants chant a spell, that then transforms an ordinary edible, into flesh of a supernatural being, and wine into blood of a supernatural being, and then is eaten and imbibed by the participants, to cleanse them of evil?

Is this not "magic"? Bah...hippocrits, as usual....

Tell me Gazrok.........do you celebrate '''Birthdays''???

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

I know it is interesting for many to be interested in all of the above, but it is dangerous ..........well, some are more subtle then others and they all are not from God........

EVERYTHING is from God.

Even the fallen one himself, was created by God.

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Yes Everything is from God..............but it's what you do with it................

You have ''free Will'' ..........it is up to you to chose what you do with it.....regardless what any one may do........ or say to you................

The fallen Angels had a choice............they had ''Free will'' they chose to follow Satan(being the first to fall)..............road to destruction...................and the devil has it in for us because God made US........'''And God said,Let us make man in our image,after our likeness;.............(Genesis 1 : 26 )
You see, the Devil hates us , and wants everyone to go with him to Hell........at the last Judgement...............

Man has ''Free will''(read genesis) and they still do..........

What you chose to do with it, is up to you...........
(sorry bout the Nostradamus thread)

[Edited on 3-5-2003 by helen670]

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Yes Everything is from God..............but it's what you do with it................

You have ''free Will'' ..........it is up to you to chose what you do with it.....regardless what any one may do........ or say to you................

The fallen Angels had a choice............they had ''Free will'' they chose to follow Satan(being the first to fall)..............road to destruction...................and the devil has it in for us because God made US........'''And God said,Let us make man in our image,after our likeness;.............(Genesis 1 : 26 )
You see, the Devil hates us , and wants everyone to go with him to Hell........at the last Judgement...............

Man has ''Free will''(read genesis) and they still do..........

What you chose to do with it, is up to you...........
(sorry bout the Nostradamus thread)

[Edited on 3-5-2003 by helen670]

Helen, did you know that your Christmas is originally a Pagan holiday?

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 10:32 AM
link   
7th of January???(Old calander ....julian )

Dates were placed on top of ''pagan'' festivals on purpose to dispose of the idols worshipped............thats' another matter..........
Western Christianity and the Eastern Christianity differs in tradition and customs............The East did not go through the ''Reformation''like the West did........

Another one........people celebrate birthdays......its a happy occasion ..........Many dont even know their true date of birth.......War time, many did not think of the date of the birth........But it is just a Tradition........for remembering a joyous occasion..........

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join