It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOSTRADAMUS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
NOSTRADAMUS- His pridictions match what is going to occur and according to the reading I've made, everything is falling into place. Judge for yourselves.

Website is
paranormal.about.com...://ourlady.freeservers.com/

This is what is said to happen

"World War III is coming with Russia, Iran, Muslims, China will destroy the whole world in engaging with Western nations in combats relying both conventional and weapons of mass destruction. Russia-Muslim forces shall attack Europe, destroy totally Rome ,Italy, and France. China and US will fight to the last men. PLEASE READ AND TELL THEM!!!
" - website

[Edited on 4/30/2003 by FoxStriker]

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I thought he predicted the end in 94/99?

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I read the one book about Nostradamus if your interested I'll tell you the title.

In this one History Channel show about him they had the end of the world thing explained. Here's what I do remember.

They said that the third anti-Chirst will be from Persia (where the empire used to be), and will enter Europe wearing a blue turban, With the help of Russia he will attack the "New City" with nukes. The "New City" will be destroyed, and for 27 years WWIII will be fought.

I'll try and find my book and post the actual words.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
this is the website Im reading right now, Predict WW3,
paranormal.about.com...://ourlady.freeservers.com/

You know what sucks, It says that the war is strarted because of the French, and in the end we have to save their @ss again (US and Britian)

Yea Im interested in the book

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Heres The WW3 predictions.

Nostradamus's prophecy is the gift from the Holy Spirit, not occultis. The Lord or His messenger blessed Nostradamus's hands and feet before he wrote down the prophecies. He was awe-struck by the heavenly visitor.m or witchcraft.

Trash is only blown around in our modern cities due to urbanization. When the radical Islams become dominant and widespread ( women cover their faces with turban ), then the Republic or US will be troubled with a new kind of war or enemies. Eventually a mistrust plus mis-calculation between Western and communist countries will lead to World War III.

After the WW III, the whole world will be united and governed by King Henry, the second Holy Roman Emperor since Charlemagne the Great. Unfortunately, the peace under his reign will be short-lived as he soon dies after the war.
After Henry's death, the whole world and the Church or Papacy will be thrown into turmoil. Rome will be run by heretics or the enemy of the Church.

The City of the Sun is Paris as France was once consecrated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Christ (the Sun or Sol). During war-time, French people will turn back to God ( be more dependant ). The great leader Henry will lead his nation back to true Catholicism after WW III

Muslim and Russian forces will invade France and Italy. Malta and neighboring islands will be occupied by Libya.

Russians and Muslims will conquer Europe or France and Italy with surprise and swiftness. Weapon, fire, and flood will kill many including clergy ( noble Romans) who bring tragedy upon themselves because of their heretical and false thoughts.

Nostradamus prophesied the emergence of communism in Russia which has become atheistic nation

Clergy will suffer more and more as more wars occur, simply due to the disregard toward human life and disrespect toward the religious. Those who are not concerned with religion or the Church�s Teaching will suffer most. This also hold true for those nations practicing evil and are abandoning their Christian roots like France and Italy.

Saturn or Sun stands for Jesus Christ or God and Mars for war. Thus, when the Lord exerts His Judgment on this sinful world, wars shall cause plague, famine, and widespread death. This will occur around the beginning of the 21th century.

Extreme weather or climate was predicted here. The areas suffered the most from drought will have to endure the following flood afterwards. Forty years here was spoken figuratively, not precisely.

With French support Muslim forces grow stronger or economic embargo is not effective. French will pay a heavy price with their blood when their navy is defeated in Mediterranean Sea by Muslim forces. French navy will depart Marseilles heading toward Italian coast and will be ambushed by numerous speedy boats equipped with antiship missiles in a foggy night.

When the Devil infiltrates into the interior of the Church meaning the present time we are living in, or when France lose her Faith, Spain with a large Muslim population will surrender to the incoming Muslim invaders, join forces to attack France. French leaders will retreat from the southern France.

Nuclear radioactive waste will one day contaminate the area on the surface of the burial desert.

Modern cities will be completely destroyed by God after Three Days of Darkness and after the WW III. Commander Henry of the Western Allies will pardon all prisoners as a good will gesture to bring peace to the world, and as he realizes WW III is truly the Divine Judgment which we bring upon ourselves and in which all of us take part.

Just a small part of the website, Yes I did Copy and Paste, but only to show the Important WW3 parts.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
This was often cited as one of the quatrains linked with WWIII...and there can be no dispute about the date...

While he was an amazing man...like most "prophets" only a small percentage has come to pass...while others try to shoehorn current events to fit the prophecies...

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
i have his birthday

while many of his random thoughts have come true, a lot of it is nonsence, the original quatrains have the stench of alchahol... i don't really belive in prophecy, unless you are the one who will carry out what you speak of.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I know what you mean, but hey, the guy gets close on a lot subjects. Maybe he warns of what will happen and in an occurance humanity has managed to avoid it. Hopefully we can avoid WW3.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Foxstriker....you say ...........
Russians and Muslims................???

Muslims from what country???
Russian what???

Nostradamus and his predictions are not from God.........they are evil...........well.........1/he practised magic and dark shadows told him of ''supposed future events'''

///quote......The Lord or His messenger blessed Nostradamus's hands and feet before he wrote down the prophecies. He was awe-struck by the heavenly visitor.m or witchcraft.

So, which one was it??? heavenly visitor or
witchcraft???

Prediction should be 100% accurate and not eg.....Hister to mean Hitler.......

////quote/////////Nostradamus prophesied the emergence of communism in Russia which has become atheistic nation

Well, Russia was under communist rule, but today it is considered an Orthodox Christian Country...........For the Orthodox people this is a miracle , because there is a prophecy that the world will know of Russia and it's people will show the world What Christianity is about......................

Russia is predicted to be in future prophecy.........It will involve the whole world........

Nostradamus did not get his '''info''' on future prophecy by an angelic heavenly being, he got it from the Devil and his dark demons...................(Gee, did that sound a bit too much??? oh well.......

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   
was a divining bowl...basically a bowl filled with water. He was seeing images, and hearing sounds....not like he was seeing words. Hearing a bunch of Germans shouting "Hitler" could have been discerned as "Hister".

I don't doubt that he was a genuine psychic...just like many other psychics, his ability was triggered by a tragedy (though there are earlier "incidents"), the death of his wife and kid/s to the plague. Ironically, while he was curing the plague elsewhere...(through means such as sanitation to prevent the spreading, etc.)

So, saying that divining should be 100% accurate is not a realistic expectation. He likely saw what he saw, but it's his intepretations that are likely in error, as he couldn't begin to understand everything he saw. Not to mention, there are many possible sources in occult lore, as to these "prophecies", so the entity responsible could have been having some fun with it...

Bottom line is that it is next to impossible to actually USE his predictions (though Hitler did so pretty well....with the Maginot Line), and as with many prophets, there is more inaccuracy than accuracy.

There are several prophets in the Bible...just because Nostrodamus came after it was written, why should the source of his predictions automatically be thought of as Satanic in origin?

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   
It's not that nostradamus predicted before the Bible, it is because the way the scrying ,the way he received the predictions or prophecy .............

The Bible goes against all magic........astrology, tarot,seances,necromancing,dowsing, and im sure many others..............

I know it is interesting for many to be interested in all of the above, but it is dangerous ..........well, some are more subtle then others and they all are not from God........

Prophecy .........when from God, will come about...........
Prophecy ......from evil will eventuate (sometimes) only because you make it happen............eg.....in astrology, you read your star sign and without thinking you act upon it............if it is a good day, you make ita good day..........if on the other hand it is forecast bad or gloomy, then you make it ,bad or gloomy...................

Many people have prophecied after the Bible was written.............all to do with mankind and the future ........

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 09:42 PM
link   
You can except miracles from the past like Moses's but not any modern miracles. It seems like a lot of you are blinded by taking the bible literally. Im not saying thats a bad thing. But it makes a lot of people question things that are happening right now. What is so hard about a common miracle. Nostrodamus also predicted Saddam Hussein only he spelled the name backwards. But the people aren't sure if hes talking about him or his son??
Read more on the subject. Theirs a website I posted. Look it up.

Helen670 -
Foxstriker....you say ...........
Russians and Muslims................???

Muslims from what country???
Russian what???

read the very bottom of my posting, I put that its from the website, I didn't write it.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   
my apoligies fox............

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
fox....... it's not that there is none other predictions to us besides the Bible..............There have been many that have prophesied concerning the future..........

You just have to know WHAT sources these predictions are coming from.............

Many predictions have actually caused people to allow themselves to be ''Hypnotyzed'' by the predictions concerned and caused them to act somewhat different to how they would have ...........am i making sense???

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Yea, It makes sense, its just that were I live everybody is pig headed, They don't even believe in the dead sea scrolls. Its related to the bible, its just that because they were bearly discovered in this century they believe those scrolls to be a lie.

But I understand your point.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
"The Bible goes against all magic"

How would you describe a ritual where all participants chant a spell, that then transforms an ordinary edible, into flesh of a supernatural being, and wine into blood of a supernatural being, and then is eaten and imbibed by the participants, to cleanse them of evil?

Is this not "magic"? Bah...hippocrits, as usual....

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Water into wine, Moses open the seas. Magic, its in the eye of the beholder

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   
"Take, eat; this is My Body; . . . Drink ye all of it; For this is My Blood of the New Testament" (Mat. 26:26-28).

It is called a mystery............

It is not magic.........it was given to do by Jesus Christ.......

Too much to copy paste.......there is info below if you want......

orthodoxinfo.com...

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Bible was written by man, could it be possible man is flawed and their by making the bible flawed.

POSSIBLE, YES, THEN AGAIN MAYBE NOT. WHO KNOWS.

Dont take the bible literally. Its been in the hands of kings and tyrants.

Their is some evidence that it was remade to keep the people in their place if they tried to revolt. The bible used to be used to oppress people back in the day. Monarch were based on this.

YOU only gave me one example. I've read others that sound like magic.

Whats the difference between a Miracle and magic. One includes God and the other doesn't

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
you dont get it.........God does not ask for money........

The monarchy was there for the people.........
What the people made of it is another story.............

Miracle is a word that is difficult to explain.......it could mean that '''it's a miracle that i had food on my plate today'''' that could mean a miracle..........to me any way......people have their own definitions of miracles.....

Magic is something that is not of our own abilities but that of evil..........thats my opinion........(although in the past i thought it was my own doing! )

top topics

<<   2 >>

join