It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOXNEWS-FNC's Highest rated telecast EVER!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
DEBATE 3 RATINGS:

FOXNEWS pulls over 11.5 million viewers -- making it FNC's highest rated telecast EVER... DEVELOPING...

Just a snippet from Drudgereport developing. What does this mean for the election?

Please post links as this develops.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by auto73912621
DEBATE 3 RATINGS:

FOXNEWS pulls over 11.5 million viewers -- making it FNC's highest rated telecast EVER... DEVELOPING...

Just a snippet from Drudgereport developing. What does this mean for the election?

it means that at least 11.5 million people will definitely vote for romney, and that our public schools really do need an upgrade.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by auto73912621

Probably because almost all other news media are liberal, and fox news is the only 1 conservative. Just by how the election is coming along, its somewhere around 50/50. 50% being split up between news channels with a liberal bias, the other 50% watch the only conservative news channel, which is Fox News. Sooo, I don't think it has anything to do with people being more conservative or republican or whatever you want to call it, more like people are more interested in our government.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

DEBATE 3 RATINGS:

It means that about roughly 3% of the total population of the united states, or less than 12% of the adult population had any interest in the debates. I mean seriously, who wants to watch two whoosy turds produced by the same @sshat controller at whatever international bank, talk more BS about what they are not going to do.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by auto73912621

Here's the link to The Drudge Report....

drudgereport.com...

Des

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I am really surprised to see this.

I say this because I dont think we've ever been presented with two "choices" in the past who were ideologically near identical.

Neither one of these puppets will change anything for the better. Why watch them spew lies?

edit on 23-10-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I was under the impression that people were starting to wake up. How are people still watching FNC?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The only reason they need to push this story is because the opposite is true.
There is no interest in the puppet show anymore, and now it's time to crank the propaganda to 11.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It's kinda funny that people talk about the bulk of networks as "Liberal" and Faux news as "Conservative".

Here is some info...just for your edification.

ALL media outlets are owned by basically 5 mega corporations. Now everyone knows the Corporations are big conservative supporters and fans. So why...then...would say...General Electric (owns NBC and MSNBC)...who made billions and paid no taxes...support a "Liberal" mouthpiece? The answer is...they don't. They just want you to think they are liberal or conservative when they are...all of them...global corporatists.

This is one gigantic charade...the media is there to tell you what your opinion is. Most people are too stupid to formulate their own opinions so they tune into one of these false news outlets to be told what to think, feel and believe.

Those of you that think these mega corporations have a vested interest in you knowing the truth...are asleep. You mind is being controlled in a hypnotic trance by the flash patterns of the television and you are allowing them to pump your brain full of nonsense. Fox news isn't any more your friend than msnbc, cnn or current television.

It's a scam folks! Why can't some of you get this through your skulls? NONE of them have any interest in telling you the facts. Everything you hear and see is an opinion/editorial with a minor percentage of actual facts rolled in a sandwich of lies and deception.

If you want to keep spouting Fox this or CNN that or Liberal media!...Conservative media! You might possibly be brain damaged from the television signals and propaganda you are allowing them to invade your mind with.
edit on 10/23/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
And in other news, MSNBC reported that while their numbers were lower, they still maintained their core viewership.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

Of course its a scam. A scam for profit. But the fact is, there are people with what is considered liberal and conservative views. You watch what you want to watch. People want to watch things that they themselves seem as likeable or more to their preference. So even if they are owned by big corporations, the fact is, News can still be liberal or conservative. They make money by appealing to crowds. So are these big corporations creating channels with a certain outlook or opinion on things, yes of course. Why do you think reality TV shows have such a huge audience.
edit on 23-10-2012 by Svipdagr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Svipdagr
reply to post by Jeremiah65

Of course its a scam. A scam for profit. But the fact is, there are people with what is considered liberal and conservative views. You watch what you want to watch. People want to watch things that they themselves seem as likeable or more to their preference. So even if they are owned by big corporations, the fact is, News can still be liberal or conservative. They make money by appealing to crowds. So are these big corporations creating channels with a certain outlook or opinion on things, yes of course. Why do you think reality TV shows have such a huge audience.
edit on 23-10-2012 by Svipdagr because: (no reason given)

Its funny as I have had Nielsen Ratings people calling over the past week over and over again. Its funny as I have begun watching Fox news/CNN a lot in the mornings over the past few months to see what most people are getting out of their news. Not much if you ask me

Other than that I don't watch TV. Fake reality TV doesn't interest me in the slightest.

I just found the coincidence of them calling more annoying than anything as they like to call 2 or 3 times a day to the land line.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Translates to a very wide enthusiasm gap. Obviously conservatives watch Fox and Libs watch MSNBC, so going by the numbers watching the debate, which side has the most engaged voters?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

DEBATE 3 RATINGS:

Here it is: www.mediabistro.com...

I think its very interesting that even with the continuing decline in participation in governing our notably ungoverned, that viewership of the conservative side was so HUGE.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
It means the conservative base is fired up for this election.

Think Chick-fil-A appreciation day times 1,000.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I think this thread is more interesting than my other one on trump, but apparently the world disagrees.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
What bothers me the most is that it was only 11.5 million... in contrast, 111.3 million people watched the super bowl this year. This is why we have no choice.
edit on 25-10-2012 by Dishonored because: (no reason given)

top topics

join