It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVERYBODY, ANYBODY I NEED COMPUTER ADVICE!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
(just wanted to get your attention) i need suggestions regarding laptops. which brands are good, which ones aren't. would you buy that brand again, ect. also, if you've had problems, how was the company's customer service dept? any advice/suggestions will be greatly appreciated. thanks

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I have only had 2 laptop computers the 1st was an HP model, it run okay for 7 years with no break downs, the new one I have now is nice too it is a lot bigger screen much slimmer, lighter and is an Advent model, battery stands up much better than HP models that I can tell you, and the built-in wifi is fast, mem is harder to get, and like most PC makers today after sales service is not what it use to be.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Sorry I wont be very helpful. But computers are not meant to be carried laptops just dont hold up.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
First suggestion. Narrow it down a bit. Whats it for . Whats youre price range. Where do you live. What operating system would you like.

Beyond that some of the better deals at the moment are from dell or asus.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by murch

i want something under $600 mostly for games and graphic programs. mostly, i want to know which laptops i should avoid and which ones people have had good service from.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Duplicate thread. Please continue here.

top topics

join