It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The RED LINE: Must Watch

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

One need merely be mindful of the messianic anticipations of Shia Islam to take the videos warnings seriously.

The video says at one point: "Should Iran be so suicidally insane", and that made me think: to want nuclear energy THIS MUCH, to sacrifice your entire economy, to let your currency drop 80% (so far) to bring this needless suffering on your population - it just doesn't make rational sense. There is something inexorable and monomaniacal about Iran's pursuit of nuclear technology that counters any rational desire to 'challenge' world opinion, and it seems no economic deterrent will make them stop. A democratic nation would have stopped long ago. It's people would have brought it to an end; but no Iran.

The only possible, plausible, and indeed, likely explanation, is that Iran's Shia Islamic revolutionary doctrine of 'preparing the way for the the 12th imam' involves destabilizing the world. And they will go to whatever extent to do it. Including, building, transporting, and deploying a bomb in Israel.
edit on 23-10-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

Thank you for that very insightful and dead on the spot video, as well as your explanations and rebuttals to the various oppositions you have encountered here on this board.

You know what you have posted in the truth. It makes sense 100%.

But you are up against some of the most liberal democrats, pacifist, deniers, as well as men who sleep with (lets just say they would hang in Iran :-). Can you imagine how muddled up they are IRL? You don't need these types on side.

So you have to understand how morally bankrupt they are, their POTUS is losing his grasp, the heavily handed out dole/welfare for them is coming to a close, and no matter what Israel does it could never be good enough. And on their other hand, nothing Iran can do is wrong or unjust.

Time and time again, they will say how Iran has not attacked anyone on Blah Blah Blah many years, you get the idea?

I have sent the video out to over 1900 email contacts this AM, tomorrow I will send it again.

Thanks again.

Star and Flag, star for every post you have made here, none for your opponents.

edit on 24-10-2012 by morethanyou because: (lets just say they would hang in Iran :-)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OperationIraqiFailure
So 3chainz, what's it going to be: Obama or anti-Israeli policy? You can't have it both ways. A vote for Obama is a vote for supporting Israeli policy.

would you say they vote for who that is not on behalf of Israel !!!
it seems that the foreign policy is not in the scope of presidents, in USA.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by morethanyou
Does anyone know with any certainty when this RED LINE may be coming? If we draw the line, how will we know when it is approached or worse,crossed?
Thanks

the red line has already come and world is waiting for Netanyahu who will explain the next steps.

you're welcome

edit on 24-10-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OperationIraqiFailure

lol regardless of who is president the USA will always be Israels slave. At least Obama has the balls to ignore Netenyahu in an election year.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3chainz

lol regardless of who is president the USA will always be Israels slave. At least Obama has the balls to ignore Netenyahu in an election year.

Yes, and to his own demise, not Israels. I would think the Jewish community in the USA loves Barry.

Oh BTW, just saying.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by morethanyou

Wrong.

American Jews Do Not Put Israel First

The last fairly definitive poll we have on that score came in 2008 during the presidential campaign when the American Jewish Committee found that just 3 percent of Jews vote with an eye on Israel issues.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Wrong.

American Jews Do Not Put Israel First

The last fairly definitive poll we have on that score came in 2008 during the presidential campaign when the American Jewish Committee found that just 3 percent of Jews vote with an eye on Israel issues.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Thanks for the fairly definitive poll from 2008 Deonte.

News flash. Its almost 2013, and your fairly definitive poll comes from a fairly definitive source? LOL

Oh BTW, just saying.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Most Jews are liberal and vote democrat..if they voted for the overtly pro-Israel party they'd be republican.

edit on 24-10-2012 by 3chainz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 3chainz

I doubt that someone who has a rapper for an avatar will calmly and patiently listen to my rationale. Care to prove me wrong?

Yes, my political beliefs lean towards the 'libertarian' angle. However, my political beliefs are not some 'tabula rasa' which I just form without reference to external reality.

I like Ron Paul's domestic policy, while I hate his foreign policy. His foreign policy is simply not rational. How can you prefer an insular society when there exists a very real threat to not just American liberty, but the very concept of liberty, in Islamism?

Have you read anything on Islamism i.e political Islam? There's a proclivity of many posters here - those who get their political information through other propaganda outlets like Alex Jones, Mike Riveiro, etc to seriously understate the severity of the Islamist threat; some don't even acknowledge it, which is astounding in itself.

Fact is, as long as a verifiable external enemy to our civilization continues to exist i.e. Islamism, we need a form of government that will address that threat. This is a basic political axiom that most students of political science accept.

Ron Paul, and his cadres, for some reason, think Americans can remain protected from this threat if we just mind our business. Watch this Muslim Brotherhood in America. Before you claim "it's propaganda". Watch it. 10 lectures. Also read Robert Muellers "Closing of the Muslim mind: How intellectual suicide created the modern Islamist crisis". Because in order to appreciate the gravity of the Islamist threat, you have to first learn something about Islam itself. What it's core metaphysical and theological tenets are; why science never developed under Islam, and why? These are enduring issues which underpin much of the "hoopla" people are making over Islamism.

It should be noted, it's not Muslims that worry me, but Islamists. Most westernized Muslims reject Shari'a, or at least the political parts of it, parts which form the basis for Islamic jurisprudence in most Muslim countries. Nevertheless, there really does exist a conspiracy amongst Islamists (Muslim Brother affiliated organizations) to insinuate Islam into western societies and cultures.

So, should we not educate ourselves and act according to our knowledge? Or should we be flippant towards this issue because other issues ail us? In my mind, you have to compare the two issues to figure out which is more pressing, and thus, which should take priority. I don't like federal reserve system, or the IRS. However, I see the need to have a government in place which will counteract the nefarious agenda of Islamists. Because this is a 'geo-political situation' i.e. it is an issue beyond the borders of the nation I live in, fixing problems in my own nation (the solution proffered by Paul) will not immunize us from the encroachments of Islamism. It just ignores it, allowing it to grow to a point in which we can no longer make effective use of the state to protect ourselves. Now, after the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood has been elected, it should be even more apparent how much more serious Islamism has become; they are no longer functioning outside government. They are IN government now.

I like Ron Paul. However, I think it wisest to fashion my political positions vis a vis a context larger than the domestic issues which face Americans. The geopolitical situation makes his brand of governance untenable.
edit on 24-10-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

It's nothing short of amazing that someone with "Secret Intelligence Service" beneath his user name, military intelligence insignia as his avatar picture, London as his location and "diabolical" as his mood would receive such warm acclamation from other posters.

People must really be as stupid as you and Corruptionexposed think they are.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Dont worry he is just confuse

edit on 10/24/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
== ATS CARTOONS TIME == Pilot Episode : Bibi

Unofficial == ATS CARTOONS TIME == Pilot Episode : Netanyahu Life Acheivement !

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Wait wait wait. If you think every President is Israel's slave, how does Obama have any balls at all?

Good retort, though. You almost answered my question, which, btw, still stands:

Do you support Israeli policy or Obama? Don't dodge the question this time or forever hold your peace on the matter. It's that simple.

Lima-1, out.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 3chainz

Ummmmm... Really? Have you not heard Russia and China's stance on any kind of attack on Iran? An attack on Iran will be considered an attack on their own soil. If you nuke, Iran the world will be appalled because no one is supposed to use nukes these days, so there goes your Nato backing, and two nuclear super powers will likely hastily retaliate, good bye E-merika. Can't win a war on two fronts, time and time again this proves to be true. No matter how sophisticated the technology gets, the nation spread thin always crumbles. China and Russia, more than double the nuclear arsenal of the states, and I don't want to hear some " Oh but our Navy, BS" Good for your navy, your country is gone. They can exact revenge but at the cost of pretty much every American Civilians lives.

The US, can not, and will not nuke anyone. I mean, look at what Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya have done to your image? The world isn't too happy with the US or Nato for that matter these days.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by 3chainz

I like Ron Paul. However, I think it wisest to fashion my political positions vis a vis a context larger than the domestic issues which face Americans. The geopolitical situation makes his brand of governance untenable.
edit on 24-10-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

You just don't make any sense to me, sir. If you actually liked (and listened to) Ron Paul, you would understand his stance on Israeli foreign policy AND foreign aid(e). How can you like Ron Paul and support this video? It's contradicting.

And how could you say Ron Paul's "governance [on the] geopolitical situation is untenable" when the very reason why we are in economic turmoil is because of international intervention on top of monetary oligrachy?

If you really liked Dr. Paul, why aren't you preaching his policies directed at Israel? Seems like cherry picking to me...

Lima-1, out.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

I am sorry I am now confused. Who is confuse? Very poor engrish. Me no get it.

Oh BTW, just saying.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
Some of you on here need to understand dontreally is a hardcore radical zionist pro israeli fundamentalist.

His been posting this pro israel agenda for a long time on this site with his small band of pro israeli apologist.

Incase some of you don't already know, the zionist believe they have a god given right to rule over YOU and will stop at nothing to reach this goal of global supremacy, and have the same outlook to the world as a white supremacy group who believe they a are superior race, and were all here to serve them.

This is the real reason real jews, don't like these pro israeli zionists.

The simple fact is, zionist israel wants to be the ruling force in the middle east then the world, and if iran gets nuclear then iran will be the dominating force in the middle east, israel can't have this as it goes against there fundamental zionist view, this is why people like dontreally foam at the mouth over iran.

Iran just the tip of the iceburg for zionist israel, they have infiltrated all the western governments were they can influence their foreign policy to do israeli bidding, exploiting the inherent greed of the western politicians, and world media domination to enforce this agenda.

What an absolutely deplorable, stereotypical post. Not surprising at all given your history.

So let me get this straight. Based on your riveting analysis and exceptional wisdom, any person that supports Zionism, which is the ideology of a jewish homeland in modern day Israel, is a supremist that wants to rule over you and will stop at nothing until the goal of global supremacy is achieved?

Well, in that case, I'm not sure where I fit in.

You see, I'm just an everyday Canadian working 9-5 and trying to support my family. I have a multicultural circle of friends and business colleagues, and I cherish the fact that I live in a country that embodies racial equality and religious tolerance.

Oh, and I also happen to support Israel's right to exist. By your logic, I suppose that brands me as some sort of evil Zionist shill. You know what, you can take your generalizations and shove them where the sun doesn't shine.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have my weekly Global Supremacy meeting to attend.

edit on 24-10-2012 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by morethanyou

Originally posted by Ben81

I am sorry I am now confused. Who is confuse? Very poor engrish. Me no get it.

Oh BTW, just saying.

Its engLish !
not engrish

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join