It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Warning: 5th November 2012

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
What if we say :

We invite Anonymous to come to ATS and tell us who they are and verify this video

edit on 25-10-2012 by Caltrops because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Caltrops

I think it is a woman.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Anyone noticed every video on that channel has been uploaded at least a week ago.
Some of these operations are from awhile back, why would they upload something old again.
The channel wouldn't look legit, if there was just a single video just sitting there would it now?
This is a fake. Just someone who loves making anonymous looking videos.

High school kid. Just like when I was younger I used to like making Intros like this.

not mine but you get the idea.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Does this have to do with Guy Fawkes Day?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I call BS any of the serious hackers in anon knows that they are playing with plasma when and if they tried this type of crap and I dont agree with the violence against a superpower that can and will nail your ass

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Anon arent real anyway , it was a little idea the CIA knocked up to start a new craze of computer hacking , they advertise for computer hackers now ... seriously , anyone stupid enough to fall for this deserves to be arrested and detained for "cyber terrorism" .... which will be what happens when they find most of you guys.

Guy fawkes is a LEGEND , and Anon disrespects him with that pathetic mask.
edit on 26-10-2012 by JeZeus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I dig it brother after all no one even the anonymous hackers who were original had the skills and expertise to pull stuff like this off as it is the realm of people who were originally trained by spy agencies and such to be able to do stuff like that and get away with it.

good points there

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by damingus
Does this have to do with Guy Fawkes Day?

There you go

Originally posted by Ferryman
"Guy Fawkes" the only man to enter the Houses of Parliament with honest intentions. Amen to that.

I think you would be right in that assumption my friend.
edit on 26-10-2012 by Ferryman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Its Muad Dib (John Anthony Hill) trying to drum up publicity for himself (en.wikipedia.org...

From Operation Jubilee website:
Muad’Dib Is The Key
Even after Spiritually waking up, it often takes a long time to learn the Law. We need someone that already knows the Law to help us set up society properly. Muad’Dib is the Expert of the Law and can apply the Law perfectly to lead us into the Golden Age of Peace, Love and Prosperity. Muad’Dib’s relentless fight for Justice, adherence to Truth, and example of Self-sacrifice are spotless credentials that mark Him as the Spiritual Leader of all true freedom fighters."
www.operationjubilee.in...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Caltrops

This is a false notice. Put out to sow fear in peoples minds. Possibly done by one of the alphebet groups. A way to get the people to hate Anonymous and fear them like a terrorist group. But this is all about Ego. The real Anonymous has no reason to blow up anything. Wouldn't put it past the alphebet group to explode a real bomb and blame it on someone else. It has been done many times in the past. A way to pull the wool over the peoples eyes. Divide & conquor. Whoever put this out has a ego problem and is an ameture.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
But if something did happen, they will have quite an audience

www.facebook.com...
"opperation vendetta"

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Well it's on us November the 5th, i await with baited breath. I sincerely hope nothing happens.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ferryman
Well it's on us November the 5th, i await with baited breath. I sincerely hope nothing happens.

You will get 50 calls from the RNC thats a fact. oh the humanities...never a live person so you can tell them. Take me off your evil list there are no republican at this location. No ever call with be from the RNC today..your Dooomed..heh

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Does it have to do with this:

Remember the 5th of November

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Penny for the Guy?

This video is a tasteless prank. Incidentally, does anyone else find it odd that a group of anarchists would adopt a Catholic terrorist as a mascot?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

edit on 11/5/2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
always with the strange and grandiose claims.

isn't anyone normal anymore? is everyone a superhero?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I don't know what disappoints me more:

That humanity is capable of doing something as heinous as blowing up a random part of a building where unknown occupants will die; or,

that this happens often enough that we take random threats made by unknown morons seriously.

Whichever, this does not represent the values of the people who have typically been called "Anonymous".

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Absolutely nothing of significance will happen today. Facebook will not go down, if any websites do go down, itll probably be one of little importance and you most likely wont even know about it, unless the news happens to pick up on it.
And this bomb threat? Complete BS

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Apparently there's a debate between anonymous and HTP (hack the planet) - HTP are claiming responsibility for the last few hours attacks on paypal etc.

Although that's not to say anonymous won't do anything. We'll see.

www.cyberwarnews.info...

Earlier today a well known hacker group, Hack the planet had released a Zine which contains breached information on 2 well known website image service Imageshack and anti virus giant Symantec and a 0 day exploit has been released for payment gateway giant Paypal ZPanel Hosting control panel systems.

Even though the leak is clearly marked as being done by HTP other media has been reporting these two attacks as part of Anonymous #Nov5 attacks which have started today.

The leaked data was uploaded to various places, and contains a heap of information from the Imageshack server as well as all the exploits or vulnerabilities they had found and a reason behind the attack ”Well, we like a challenge, so we decided to find out what changes were made. “.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join