It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Warning: 5th November 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Hello ATS ,

Here is a video posted in Youtube by Anonymous with threatening message, claiming that a concealed explosive device will be detonated inside a government building on November 5th . I am not sure if its hoax or not . The voice sounds similar to that of Stephen Hawking

Dear citizens of the world,
We are anonymous. As of today 200 kilograms of composite Nitroglycerin and commercial explosives have effectively been concealed in a government building, situated in the united states of America. on the 5th of November 2012 the device will detonate remotely via the transmission control protocol, leaving behind severe consiquences. We would like to advise that the contraption is built inside a tamper proof apparatus sensitive to physical intrusions or attempted disarmament, thus resulting in the desired effect, if the military grade device is found before the 5th of November. there is no intention, risks or circumstances what so ever to cause harm to innocent people, but we can not, say the same for the people who are the real terrorists, oppressors and war creators.
we are anonymous
we are legion
we do not forget
we do not forgive
on the 5th of November, you will expect us.

edit on 23-10-2012 by Caltrops because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Theyre full of crap. Since when did anonymous go from defacing websites to international terrorists?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Aren't they all hoaxes?

I mean you form an organization which allows anyone to claim association with you so 99% of all messages are fake. Even the CIA could do a message and actually carry out an attack and claim it was from Anonymous. Its just a horrible idea.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
If this is true then roll of the martial law carpet...

But since when have they made deadlines?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Caltrops

This is complete bollocks.. if it does actually happen then I'm calling false flag.
Edit 2 add: It won't happen by the way. If it was going to happen there wouldn't be a flipping broadcast about it over Youtube.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
Theyre full of crap. Since when did anonymous go from defacing websites to international terrorists?

I don't know who these Anonymous are but there are lots of videos entitiled to them

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The voice is too cheap to be them - which is a big relief, I'd be really disappointed if they did something like this.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
Aren't they all hoaxes?

I mean you form an organization which allows anyone to claim association with you so 99% of all messages are fake. Even the CIA could do a message and actually carry out an attack and claim it was from Anonymous. Its just a horrible idea.

I agree . Anonymous is a horible idea . Anyone can wear a mask and act like Anonymous .

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Completely idiotic.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Caltrops

Ok, this could be anybody. But if it is indeed Anon then I totally disagree with their actions. But we all know that if it is Anon nothing will happen anyway.
edit on 23-10-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caltrops

Originally posted by ararisq
Aren't they all hoaxes?

I agree . Anonymous is a horible idea . Anyone can wear a mask and act like Anonymous .

Like someone else said. What kind of intelligence (lack of) does it take to broadcast that you are going to do an attack and then actually carry it out. I can understand broadcasting for fear but if they had any actual intention of doing it they'd all be huddle in a sewer some place waiting for Nov 5th.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by I3utterfly
The voice is too cheap to be them - which is a big relief, I'd be really disappointed if they did something like this.

The voice quality is too poor which raises question about its genuinity

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I highly doubt he speaks for the collective. Probably just a hoax. I guess we'll have to wait for the 5th of November to find out whether it is or isn't
edit on 23-10-2012 by DariusHames because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
BS,

The sound byte was created separate of the video image, hands gestures do not match the script!

All of the author's video's are different variations of Anonymous, and other propaganda.

Either way, the original author is toast.... when they track them down, the Federal Law Violation is just as serious whether just a threat, or an actual device is found.

This is another from the same YT channel, they explain TYLER will begin Nov 5. A censor-proof site that will supposedly 'Leak Everything'.

edit on 23-10-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Look at how many time's anonymous group has posted thing's like this and how many have come true. Everybody should live there life to the fullest. Nobody knows when they are gonna die don't live in fear enjoy life love your family and friends. What will be will be get out have some fun enjoy the time you have now. The fear is causing the world to go insane. If the shtf then we will jump into action.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
It could be something like a fire crackers, a symbolic gesture perhaps, that though they dwell in the abstract world that is the internet, they can touch the real world just as easily.

However, i agree that this is just a Hoax. Further, i hope the person that did the voice editing or created the video realizes that he basically just threatened to conduct a terrorist act and will probably be found and punished.
edit on 23-10-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The whole thing is probably bait and the idiots that voice their support in the youtube comments will be getting a knock on their door in the next few weeks.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lonewulph
BS,
Either way, the poster is toast.... when they track them down, the Federal Law Violation is just as serious whether just a threat, or an actual device is found.

edit on 23-10-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

Precisely - regardless of who created this, and whether it's a hoax or not, the threat of terrorism is a pretty serious crime.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Remember remember the 5th of November, guy Fawkes night. Lol, same day anonymous are protesting right outside parliment. Sounds like dissinfo, don't be put of protesting by this

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I can put on a mask today.

I can use software to give me a cool robotic voice.

I can then lay it over a video and say anything I want.

I can slap "Anonymous" on it and there will always be a group who eats it up and assumes I am some member of this group.

Yet... I'm not.

I call BS on this and it would be the dumbest thing Anonymous could ever do. It serves no purpose and the ramifications would justify a complete crack down domestically as well as on the internet, all in the name of finding these mysterious "terrorist".

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join