It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rigged Elections for Romney? Did he steal the primaries?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Rigged Elections for Romney?

A group of independent researchers caught a pattern of apparent vote flipping during the 2012 Republican primaries that consistently favored Mitt Romney. A form of election fraud, vote flipping occurs when votes are changed from one candidate to another or several others during electronic voting and vote tabulation.

Source

These allegations need further investigation as we the people have the right to know if a Presidential candidate has cheated his way to the top of the GOP race for President of the US.

edit on 23-10-2012 by AlaskanDad because: typo

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
We covered all of this at the time. Yes, he stole the primaries or more accurately his supporters (the Republican Guard) stole the election.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
We covered all of this at the time. Yes, he stole the primaries or more accurately his supporters (the Republican Guard) stole the election.

Could you please add links to show that vote flipping has been discussed as outlined in the article I linked to?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlaskanDad

Could you please add links to show that vote flipping has been discussed as outlined in the article I linked to?

I do not have the time, but it is there. A person put together all of the votes from several primary states in to Excel and showed that the votes for non-Paul contenders increased at the same rate as Paul's decreased. It would be even across a state except for a few counties where there would be HUGE imbalances and ALL of the votes would end up in the hands of one person. It was not just Romney that benefited. The purpose was to keep Paul from winning enough states to be nominated. He did anyway and they still screwed him out of being nominated.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AlaskanDad

This fliping may have been the result of Glenn Beck punching for Mitt and dumping on the others. I am sure that Newts numbers would have been much higher had not Glenn bombed him.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I do not have the time, but it is there. A person put together all of the votes from several primary states in to Excel and showed that the votes for non-Paul contenders increased at the same rate as Paul's decreased. It would be even across a state except for a few counties where there would be HUGE imbalances and ALL of the votes would end up in the hands of one person. It was not just Romney that benefited. The purpose was to keep Paul from winning enough states to be nominated. He did anyway and they still screwed him out of being nominated.

You were asked for a link not lip service!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Go back into the ATS archives and do a search regarding the Primary results. You will find it buried in those threads somewhere- or you can check in the 2012 election forum and go back to that time frame. I know it was discussed here at length.

That being said, yes vote flipping happened. Yes- Romney was the benefactor of that vote flipping. The Republican Primaries were a complete and total joke and the voice of the people was not represented in those vote totals. Romney was chosen to run against Obama. If he was chosen to lose or chosen to win remains to be seen, but one thing is for sure. He was chosen.

It should be no wonder why voters feel they are choosing between the lesser of two evils. Fact is, it makes no difference who you vote for, what party you vote for, the choices we have are chosen for us and they each follow an Agenda. The needs of the people are not part of that Agenda, which is why year after year after year the people feel short changed and not represented.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

You were asked for a link not lip service!

He said he did not have the time. That is not lip service. If you have the time, what prevents you from going into the forums and searching for it yourself?

Here is a link for you. It took me all of 1 minute to find it by clicking on the search button and typing in "Republican Primary vote fraud". It was that easy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Perhaps next time you might think to look for yourself?

edit on 23-10-2012 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Romney Family Investment Ties To Voting Machine Company That Could Decide The Election Causing Concern

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
oh yeah here it goes, Mitt's apparently 'stealing' the election, while Nobama stole the last election with voter fraud, people voting more then once, and voter intimidation at polling places, but that was all fine right?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
oh yeah here it goes, Mitt's apparently 'stealing' the election, while Nobama stole the last election with voter fraud, people voting more then once, and voter intimidation at polling places, but that was all fine right?

Obama did NOT steal the 2008 election - McCain/Palin handed it to him.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by redtic

no comment on what I posted? Do I need to reference ACORN?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

reply to post by redtic

no comment on what I posted? Do I need to reference ACORN?

Your post is incorrect - any fraud that there may have been is pittance compared to the margin of victory handed to him by an inept challenger.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by redtic

doesnt matter voter fraud is voter fraud no matter how you look at it and all those fraudulent votes should have been tossed

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

reply to post by redtic

doesnt matter voter fraud is voter fraud no matter how you look at it and all those fraudulent votes should have been tossed

Well, that I agree with - if votes can be proven to be fraudulent, then they should be thrown out. But your original assertion that Obama stole the election through voter fraud is not correct. Bush on the other hand...

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
This is a valid topic. As someone that has watched this campaign from very early on, I agree it's evident that it wasn't run in an entirely clean and fair fashion. Here are some other previous ATS threads covering it (not for the sake of saying this has been posted already).

SkepticOverlord: Analysis Pointing To Voting Fraud in The Republican Primaries
Republican Voting Fraud Unraveling, New Evidence!
Evidence of Vote Flipping in GOP Primary Elections

These are all great threads... From SO's back in Feb:

There are an increasing number of statistical analyses popping up online that are using proven math theories in statistics to show that vote manipulation is happening in the Republican primaries. The math models used do not rely on demographics and paint a rather compelling picture that the primaries are being manipulated for a predetermined outcome -- Mitt Romney as the Republican candidate.
In-Depth: How the Republican Party Stole the Nomination from Ron Paul

Hope some of you that had missed these previous threads gets a chance to see them now. The entire gop campaign was a huge farce, from my perspective.

Finally, regarding remarks above, is this thread about the 2008 elections, or the 2012 elections?
edit on 23-10-2012 by Sek82 because: Eta

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

does it matter? fraud is FRAUD, PLAIN AND SIMPLE

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by redtic

reply to post by redtic

Well, that I agree with - if votes can be proven to be fraudulent, then they should be thrown out. But your original assertion that Obama stole the election through voter fraud is not correct. Bush on the other hand...

Well and we can be sure that if Mitt wins we will have another round of fouls called.....wont we then.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Yep I had a post on it as well

www.abovetopsecret.com... this is mine on 5/3

www.abovetopsecret.com... this is Freakjive's on 5/22

www.abovetopsecret.com... and of course the site owner's way before that, on 2/29

Basically yes, Paul (and Santorum and Gingrich believe it or not) were all vote-flipped for Romney.

This was the wakeup call I needed back in May or so, when I was unsure of how Paul was getting screwed left and right.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

ACORN did not commit voter fraud.
In fact every label assigned them has been proven false.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join