It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Phoenix LIghts - full-length documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
(I didn't see this posted after a few searches. If it has, kindly let me know and I'll ask to have it removed.)

Clocking it at just over 1:15, this video is self-described as

Based on the book "The Phoenix Lights - A Skeptic's Discovery That We Are Not Alone" by Lynne D. Kitei M.D. After seven years of meticulous research, she is coming forward with stunning data and personal interviews in this documentary, an in depth examination of the strange lights seen over Phoenix and throughout Arizona on March 12th, 1997.

I'm watching it now and may add comments later

Enjoy

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit

I'm watching it now and may add comments later

I hope you will. I live in Phoenix, and have researched this since I lived just a cross the street from the entrance up to South Mountain.

I really don't want to sit through a video that lasts more than an hour.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Is there any new solid evidence or VIP witnesses coming forward?

If so, could you tell where in the video we could que up to go right to it? I don't want to sit through a recap of everything we've seen already to get to the soft juicy middle, thanks.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Nothing new is revealed. They are still not sure what it is.

The lights weren't all connected as one large craft.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
27 minutes in so far and it's quite informative. It's touching mainly on the fact that something was witnessed 2 years prior, that there was a concerted effort to discredit/ridicule witnesses and media coverage and what's truly Shocking was the many witnesses who

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Great case. Something big happened that night thats for sure, and it wasnt flares.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The Phoenix lights are a regular occurrence. They show up once or twice a year. I lived in Phoenix for two years, and while we were there, my husband and I witnessed the phenomenon.

We were coming home from work, and walking up the steps to our apartment, when I looked out and saw three strange lights hanging over the city.

They looked so strange, they made us freeze adn stare, and the hair went up on the backs of our necks and arms. They didn't move.

That is when I learned that what you see in person is not the same as what you see on video. If I had recorded it, it would of just looked like three lights hanging over the city.

But they didn't look natural. They didn't move. Now, if you see flares, they don't move, but there is still atmospheric drift. These lights didn't do even that. They held their position, and it didn't look right.

This happens enough that people there just accept it. When it was reported on the news. the newscasters even said: Lukes AFB reports that they were testing flares. But their tone implied: yea yea, this is what LAFB says. You could almost feel that they wanted to roll their eyes. They just gave the obligatory excuse from the AFB.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Most of the discussion in the video is not about the lights possibly being flares (although much of it is) but also the sighting of the huge, V-shaped craft that cruised overhead. The film got silly then towards the end by having people, some of them kids, say on-camera that we are not alone and why we should see any visitors as peaceful etc

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
if i were a diligent reasearcher-reporter trying to get a full scope documentary class handle on the 'Phoenix Lights'

i sure would dig deep into the audio files of the local radio station KFYI'
the FCC even, might have records of that whole day of the Phoenix Lights event... as the black triangle object was visually reported all the way from the NV state line & Kingman AZ traveled E to Ashfork?
then went generally south like from Prescott...mesa verde...etc then over to wickenberg, back to sedona.... etc etc
All these sightings were reported from 8 AM until about 5 PM when the object got into the Phoenix area....

see, back in '97 i lived & worked in Phoenix for 7 years already, & i heard the black triangle reports on KFYI all day long as i was on service call that day till around 8PM... and was hoping to witness the black triangle on my way up to the Sun City area & the enclave of Mirage

but i was in the wrong part of town as the reports were that camelback mountain & 44th was the new sighting
and westward above indian school road to (what was it Estrella Park?) then down to the south mountain area...etc etc

i noticed 1 glaring error ?
the date as stated in you OP link !

i recall the daye as 13 March 1997....

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Phoenix Lights (sometimes called the "Lights over Phoenix") were a series of widely sighted unidentified flying objects observed in the skies over the U.S. states of Arizona, Nevada and the Mexican state of Sonora on March 13, 1997.

Lights of varying descriptions were seen by thousands of people between 19:30 and 22:30 MST, in a space of about 300 miles (480 km), from the Nevada line, through Phoenix, to the edge of Tucson.

There were two distinct events involved in the incident: a triangular formation of lights seen to pass over the state, and a series of stationary lights seen in the Phoenix area. The United States Air Force identified the second group of lights as flares dropped by A-10 Warthog aircraft that were on training exercises at the Barry Goldwater Range in southwest Arizona.

Witnesses claim to have observed a huge carpenter's square-shaped UFO, containing five spherical lights or possibly light-emitting engines.

while the OP link states:

Originally posted by TXRabbit

[
Based on the book "The Phoenix Lights - A Skeptic's Discovery That We Are Not Alone" by Lynne D. Kitei M.D. After seven years of meticulous research, she is coming forward with stunning data and personal interviews in this documentary, an in depth examination of the strange lights seen over Phoenix and throughout Arizona on March 12th, 1997.

i reckon the 7 years of production of the video... the actual date got mixed up, huh
edit on 23-10-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Nothing new is revealed. They are still not sure what it is.

The lights weren't all connected as one large craft.

Heh .... well that depends on what lights you are talking about.

The flares they put up an hour after the sighting? Then sure....not connected.
All video footage of lights in the sky were taken after the said event. Meaning any footage you look at that was run on local news.....is of the flares.

Or the somewhat transparent object that eyewitnesses said was a single ship with lights on the bottom? ....cause those were connected.
edit on 23-10-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lonewulph
Is there any new solid evidence or VIP witnesses coming forward?

If so, could you tell where in the video we could que up to go right to it? I don't want to sit through a recap of everything we've seen already to get to the soft juicy middle, thanks.

There were many witnesses. A lot of the city seen it. It was massive, couldn't really miss it.

-SAP-

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

Sorry but sometimes I wonder how so called experts can mislead or be mislead when they want to believe!

Go to 30:20 this guy makes a few comments Jim Dilettoso (Founder Village Labs Image processing Pioneer)
listen to what he says. "It would be difficult for an aircraft to drop flares and make a perfect triangle" EH!!!

That made me
big time 3 points of light in the sky can either make a straight line OR a TRIANGLE nothing else the chance of a straight line is slim but a triangle is almost certain!!!

This is at night with nothing to show the size of the lights the distance the are or how far apart from each other now looking at the video if they are were they are claimed by the person who shot the video why do people closer or even below them make reports!

new topics

top topics

join