It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

626. will not leave me alone. Numerology?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Observationalist

how did you do that numerical chart?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DominusIlluminatioMea

If you click the link in my post it should take you to my discovery of this number table. I use Excel to form the Matrix or table, and used the draw tool to connect the lines.

Here is the link again
Thread

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
If any of you want to learn about the profound connections between numbers and sacred geometry that totally refute the modern scientific belief that the former are always merely quantities and have no spiritual significance, then study the amazing research here
You will never again look at numbers in the same mathematical way. Instead, you will begin to understand how numbers (or, rather, certain numbers) can impinge upon our consciousness and generate what Jung called "synchronicities" between the material world and the pychological world.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DominusIlluminatioMea
To start, I am Marcus. i do not know much about numerology and such. But my life is very interesting, I've experienced lots of stuff reguarding the paranormal, and I am also a dreamer. Lots of dreams pertaining to the Latter Days. But also I am Spiritually minded with God.
But, I've been seeing this for years now, and even till today at least once a day see the number 626, but usually multiple times in a day.. 90% of the time i see 626. sometimes its 629 or 926. either way two 6's accompanied with a two between them.. always grouped together.
Clocks always tend to find me with this number .Wether it be me pulling out a phone to check a message or look at the time i always catch it at 626.. I always randomly get messages at 6:26. Also at my job, receipts/prices like to come to a balance of 6.26.
Another thing. I find that in moves i always tend to catch the number 626 on different things, ha creeped me out a little
.A couple months ago after registering for my college classes i went to pay and the total came out to a total of 626 dollars even.
Any time i get on facebook and go to a musicians page there is always 626 somewhere in the number of 'likes they have.
Another strange thing i came to realize, was that 626 is the first three numbers on my social security card. I wouldn't call it scarry but very very interesting. I just wish i knew more about Numerology or if there is any significance with this number.
Anybody have thoughts?

i also know that in 626BC Jeremiah was called to Prophetic ministry from God.

anyone have something similar?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DominusIlluminatioMea

Hi I am jon Michael. I have had this number follow me my whole life. I see it everywhere. I actually have it tattooed on my arm. Please contact me thru Facebook. My name is jm Thomas. We have alot to talk about!!! It is also be a double-entendre to mean 666 – 6 plus 2 sixes (since Hodgy loves Satan and all..)
please message me

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I also see 626 everywhere. When I check the time, while driving see buildings or houses that are numbered 626 and so on. When I first got together with my bf his car was a Mazda 929, upside down looks like 626. Bizarre. a reply to: DominusIlluminatioMea

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Jmthomas626

Can't seem to find you on FB . Are you the jm thomas pastor of a cowboy church?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join