It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

626. will not leave me alone. Numerology?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
To start, I am Marcus. i do not know much about numerology and such. But my life is very interesting, I've experienced lots of stuff reguarding the paranormal, and I am also a dreamer. Lots of dreams pertaining to the Latter Days. But also I am Spiritually minded with God.
But, I've been seeing this for years now, and even till today at least once a day see the number 626, but usually multiple times in a day.. 90% of the time i see 626. sometimes its 629 or 926. either way two 6's accompanied with a two between them.. always grouped together.
Clocks always tend to find me with this number .Wether it be me pulling out a phone to check a message or look at the time i always catch it at 626.. I always randomly get messages at 6:26. Also at my job, receipts/prices like to come to a balance of 6.26.
Another thing. I find that in moves i always tend to catch the number 626 on different things, ha creeped me out a little
.A couple months ago after registering for my college classes i went to pay and the total came out to a total of 626 dollars even.
Any time i get on facebook and go to a musicians page there is always 626 somewhere in the number of 'likes they have.
Another strange thing i came to realize, was that 626 is the first three numbers on my social security card. I wouldn't call it scarry but very very interesting. I just wish i knew more about Numerology or if there is any significance with this number.
Anybody have thoughts?

i also know that in 626BC Jeremiah was called to Prophetic ministry from God.

anyone have something similar?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DominusIlluminatioMea

I see 1111 everywhere. And I mean everywhere....clocks, billboards, computers...etc. no idea why.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I'll never understand why I see 11:11. I just went a couple weeks without seeing the numbers but just yesterday I saw 11:11 three times in two days so i dunno. I can say I was positive for first time in a long time yesterday and i began seeing the numbers again. I still don't know the meaning and no idea about 626.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
If you find a reason for a meaning then go for it. If and when you are supposed to get it you will understand it. I have seen a lot of synchronicity when I do not purposly look at the clock but the pattern is a bit different for me and sometimes there is a reason for that number that really means something. Other times the message is only a reminder that something is still looking out for me and not to worry.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I'm sure the numbers 625 and 627 are disappointed when they don't catch your attention. Of course, many of us know that numbers hold no spiritual significance whatsoever, nor do they pertain to any past or future events.

Numbers are symbols and basic units of count and measure. The numbers you see is a combination of basic Arabic numerals.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

your logic is mind blowingly numbing

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by JDmOKI
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

your logic is mind blowingly numbing

I'll take that as a compliment, even though it may not be the way it was intended.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Take a look at this and see if it applies to you:

The repeating Angel Number 626 is a message to maintain faith and trust that current circumstances will work out for your highest good. Hold positive thoughts and expect positive outcomes and results. Give any fears about your monetary needs to the angels and trust that all require will be provided as you live your Divine soul purpose.

Angel Number 626 is a message of support and encouragement from your angels. Trust that your material and monetary needs will be met as you journey along your life path, serving your soul purpose. The determination and diligence you have devoted to living a consciously balanced and centered life has manifested a continued supply of positive abundance into your life, ensuring that you are sustained, maintained and provided for in your daily life.

Taken from:
Angel # 626

I found these numbers to be rather accurate in my own experience with several repeating numbers, hope it helps some.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Try looking here:
Angel numbers index
it might have some validity for you.

edit on 23-10-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

If you want to make a point of numbers meaning anything, you are one digit shy of 666.

Aren't there more important things to worry about in life?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

where does the knowledge of those numbers come from? or from where does that lady draw her conclusions.?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

If you want to make a point of numbers meaning anything, you are one digit shy of 666.

Aren't there more important things to worry about in life?

well of course there are more important things in my life. This just really grasps my attention.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Stitch on the cartoon 'Lilo & Stitch' has an original name of '626'.

Stitch is going to eat you. lol

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DominusIlluminatioMea
reply to post by Darkblade71

where does the knowledge of those numbers come from? or from where does that lady draw her conclusions.?

I don't know, I just know that I was seeing 555 for a looong time and her explanation was exactly the conclusion I came to with the number, so I looked up other numbers on there that I was seeing, and they all seemed rather accurate.

Like I said, take it or leave it. You would be surprised what kind of things you can find on the web if you know where to look. Does not matter to me how she got the meanings, only that they helped my own understanding of the numbers and repeated sequences. But if I remember correctly from looking at the site, I think she channeled the meanings and used numerology for some too.
edit on 23-10-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Possibly you are onto something there, and my interpretation is June 26th, or September 26th, as you said you sensed both.

For what the background is worth to you, I've been a Christian for almost twenty years, am 39 now, and always considered myself a rather spiritual, perceptive sort even in my high school days.

I know it's a far stretch to believe, but it's absolute truth : for close to a year before the September 11th attack I had "911" arrive in my mind on over a dozen occasions. I was really irate about it after a while, because I thought it was related to a health warning, as in, that I should be ready to dial it at any moment. By the time the actual event rolled around I had learned to tune them out completely, in a defiant mindset that "didn't need that warning again" mode.of mind. It wasn't until after, and the prevalence of the event label that surfaced, that I rationalized just what that had meant (but then again, I never claimed to be the sharpest tool around, and that was long before any ATS "training" heh).

Since then I've been attentive for other numbers that might come to mind on a repetative basis, but nothing of the sort has happened since (with numbers anyway). Now you describe something similar happening to you - S&F and you sure got my attention!
edit on 23-10-2012 by Northwarden because: typos

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DominusIlluminatioMea
To start, I am Marcus. i do not know much about numerology and such. But my life is very interesting, I've experienced lots of stuff reguarding the paranormal, and I am also a dreamer. Lots of dreams pertaining to the Latter Days. But also I am Spiritually minded with God.
But, I've been seeing this for years now, and even till today at least once a day see the number 626, but usually multiple times in a day.. 90% of the time i see 626. sometimes its 629 or 926. either way two 6's accompanied with a two between them.. always grouped together.
Clocks always tend to find me with this number .Wether it be me pulling out a phone to check a message or look at the time i always catch it at 626.. I always randomly get messages at 6:26. Also at my job, receipts/prices like to come to a balance of 6.26.
Another thing. I find that in moves i always tend to catch the number 626 on different things, ha creeped me out a little
.A couple months ago after registering for my college classes i went to pay and the total came out to a total of 626 dollars even.
Any time i get on facebook and go to a musicians page there is always 626 somewhere in the number of 'likes they have.
Another strange thing i came to realize, was that 626 is the first three numbers on my social security card. I wouldn't call it scarry but very very interesting. I just wish i knew more about Numerology or if there is any significance with this number.
Anybody have thoughts?

i also know that in 626BC Jeremiah was called to Prophetic ministry from God.

anyone have something similar?

My birthday is June 26 (626). No kidding.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Not too sure about 626/926, but at one point I was seeing 11:11 all the time, and as soon as I started asking questions and looking for answers I stopped seeing it.

dubz

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I could have made the same post nearly word for word just replace 626 with 37.
I grew tired of trying to find significance in its occurrence, just chalk it up to coincidence, like when I bought a silver van and then all of a sudden I noticed silver vans everywhere.

I still do get excited when I see it in the movies.

If you got some time and a calculator mess around with your number.
Check this out if you take 6+2+6 = 14 then break down 14 to 1+4 = 5
Now multiply 5 x 626 = 3130
eliminate the 0 and you have 313
subtract 626 - 313 = 313
thats the long way to divide your number by 2

Here is your number 626 in a numeric table I'm working on.
my avatar is 137 www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread889563/pg1

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

wow man that's crazy. thanks for the insight though. glad to hear i'm not the only one out there, and not crazy

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

woww i've definitely seen that movie before. i never even thought of that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join