It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are almost all POTUS related to each other?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
www.quora.com...

It started with an American 12-year-old girl’s desire to trace her own heritage back to France. Along the way, she discovered that every single US President (except Martin Van Buren) are relatively closely related to just one man.King John "Lackland

John, King of England
en.wikipedia.org...

this is her main website.
weareallrelated.com...
I will go even beyond that Is mitt Romney related to any other president?
newsfeed.time.com...

TextBelieve it or not, Mitt Romney and George W. Bush are cousins — 10th cousins, twice removed, that is. Historians at Ancestry.com, the world’s largest online family-history resource, have discovered that Romney is actually related to six past presiden

So if obama is related to bush...And mitt Romney is also... That makes them related also...
Every person who runs is related to each other.....And alot of vice presidential nominees
The chance's of this are astronomical...
Even Sarah palin? yes her too...
hiphopwired.com...

No, not play cousins. According to the popular family-finding website Ancestry.com, President Obama and Sarah Palin are somehow blood related. The site claims Obama could technically be kin to Rush Limbaugh and George W. Bush, too.

I am saying I can not grasp by luck alone that all the people who run for president ect..are related.
There has to be some way or some how they all do politics...as if there breed or something...

So does it matter who you vote for?
I can't say.But i do know apparently in a way your still voting for someone who is related to another.. And that something just doesn't add up to me.

It's as if the democrat and republican committee hand pick the people who run to be nominated..
and of the ones they pick are always related.
IDK just all seems odd to me.

What are your idea's on this subject?

edit on 23-10-2012 by KentuckyMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
It could be agrued that all people are related to each other, if you go back far enough.

However, my arguement against this is that the presidents are so close in relation that it seems more than just a happy coincience.

From what I understand, along the conspiracy route, is that a long time ago the powers that be: Kings and Queens, determined that they were in great danger.

It was very easy for the people to rise up and take you out if you made them mad enough.

So they established a system where people vote for their leaders, which served to quell their anger (thus they can only blame their self if a ruler is a tyrant).

From that point only the royal blood line has ever been allowed to run for office, while the masses remain oblivious.

So you have the royal blood line running things, same as always, and the people don’t seem to realize.

The illusion of choice is the greatest conspiracy in the history of this world - IMO.

edit on 23-10-2012 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2012 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
A star and Flag for a facsinating thread subject that I hope gets a lot of response. I dont know enough on the subject, but I do find it intriguing, as the close relations of the powerfull is often brought up in conspiracy books and discussions on the "ruling elite"

I will be paying close attention to this thread.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
has anyone traced the leaders of other countries to see if they would also be included in this 'bloodline'?
let's not limit the scope of this possible conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
has anyone traced the leaders of other countries to see if they would also be included in this 'bloodline'?

The royalty of England claim to be able to trace their blood to the Roman rulers, and even further back.

Its a gigantic chess game.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Well Britain had a go at being a Republic for a while and to be honest that didn't work out well as it devolved into something akin to a Crowned Republic, with the Lord Protector Richard Cromwell satirically referred to as "Queen Dick" as you can imagine that didn't work out too well..

Which is why at times, when this topic comes up I can't help but think of the families that ran the Roman Empire and the families the seem to run America, and it gives me the sense (at times) that America is a similar kind of Crowned Republic that passes hands between a select set of families.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

None ive heard about on the grapevine.
I say it would be hard to trace them cause alot of countries didnt keep records like england British ect did.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
It should be as much proof as anyone needs, that your vote does not count. I saw a YT vid a couple yrs ago about 13 bloodlines that rule the world and keep power and wealth by interbreeding. Seems a twelve yr old stumbled on a conspiracey. Is she related to david Icke?

edit on 23-10-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
If you do this kind of research, you will eventually find similar links in any group of 40+ people that you are looking at. It's like playing a giant game of six degrees, thats all.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

If we just look on the Royalty side, Queen Victoria is known as the Grandmother of Europe for a very good reason, and that is taking only one example, I am sure if people dug they would find many connections.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
on the second video they only list 'famous' or well-known people...how about the 1000's of other people they are related to that are just everyday people? Brat Pitt....pftttttt...this is all ridiculous..

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Supposedly if you go back 7 generations or so, almost everyone is related to some degree.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle
It could be agrued that all people are related to each other, if you go back far enough.

Ummm...

We are

With the age of the earth being roughly 6000 years old, the Math makes perfect sense

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
It happens.

I know going back on one grandmother's side I can trace connections to Kennedy and Ford. (As likely others with some part of Irish ancestry.) But I know I certainly don't have much in the way of wealthy connections personally. Nor are people I know that have those surnames wealthy despite being related somewhere along the line.

Now whether or not there's a conspiracy to maintain power within certain bloodlines within a family? Who knows?

Also royalty has been known to screw around outside of official political marriages as a plan C or D (not quite a plan B), for reasons of sucession if the worst were to happen. I'm sure there's been some stories out there about the "bastard children" of kings coming to power, that aren't just rooted in myths or legend.

But the truth is that if we go far back enough, we're mostly cousins. It's there in the mitochondrial DNA.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Maybe the answer is even simpler:
How many 'pilgrims' actually emigrated to America?
I reckon that most Americans will be related to them. Which therefore means, somewhere along the line they'll be related to each other!

I'm guessing that most presidents where 'true' Americans, i.e. their Ancestors have been in America for several hundred years. Therefore they will be 'related' somehow, somewhere along the line.

And if we go back far enough(it doesn't matter if you believe in Creation, Evolution or intelligent design) then we are ALL related.
Is it a conspiracy?

I'ld call it common sense.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
hmmmm. Those who downplay this are not realizing that the power is kept within a certain circle of people in a democratic/capitalist/dollar and a dream country.

In a true free democracy your leaders will not all point to one king!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Ancestry.com is only so good and many of the hints come from the work of other people's family trees. Unless there is actual documentation involved, relationships are hard to prove. I have been working on my family tree and regardless of the differences between my father's family and my mother's family, I found a common ancestor between both back in the 1600s. I imagine there is a few more too, so these relationships are somewhat understandable. However, the presidents relations are strange indeed.
edit on 8-7-2014 by MichiganSwampBuck because: typo

top topics

join