It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

skyfall - any connection to the illuminati?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

the lyrics of the theme song of the new james bond are very interesting.
we know the illuminati controls the media and planted clues about 9\11 in movies etc...
clearly this song talks about the end of the world , is it hiding hidden messages?

lyrics:

This is the end
Hold your breath and count to ten
Feel the earth move and then
Hear my heart burst again

For this is the end
I've drowned and dreamed this moment
So overdue, I owe them
Swept away, I'm stolen

Let the sky fall, when it crumbles
We will stand tall
Face it all together

We will stand tall
Face it all together
At skyfall

Skyfall is where we start
A thousand miles and poles apart
When worlds collide, and days are dark
You may have my number, you can take my name
But you'll never have my heart

We will stand tall
Face it all together

We will stand tall
Face it all together
At skyfall

Where you go I go,
What you see I see
I know I'll never be me, without the security
Of your loving arms
Keeping me from harm
Put your hand in my hand
And we'll stand

We will stand tall
Face it all together

We will stand tall
Face it all together
At skyfall

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Perhaps they just did that song since everyone knows that our world "will end soon".
Seems like a fitting theme everyone can relate to.
So with that in mind, no hidden message. Purely taking advantage of the rumors.
edit on 23-10-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
That right there is some mediocre song writing

i remember when James bond themes were decent...

i think it's just another movie trying to leech off of the end of the world theory that is so popular over the past few years..(2012,battleship,skyline,the darkest hour,battle Los Angeles,knowing) to name but a few.

i wonder if we will see a noticeable change in the plots of movies after December comes and goes and we are all still just going about our business..

edit on 23-10-2012 by Ph03n1x because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
After the failed Olympic illuminati links I no longer think anything would be so obviously put in front of us to talk about.

Do the Illuminati exist? Yes, do they put stuff in films to mock us? Most likely not.
edit on 23-10-2012 by bluloa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOs20

we know the illuminati controls the media and planted clues about 9\11 in movies etc...

Prove it, and not a bunch of videos and links full of speculation and opinion either. There is no factual evidence of any of this tripe

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLonewolf

Originally posted by UFOs20

Prove it, and not a bunch of videos and links full of speculation and opinion either. There is no factual evidence of any of this tripe

Your asking for proof in a conspiracy forum just LOL.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I think it's just a song but when people write poems they don't just write random words that don't have any value or meaning, they try to convey a message, symbolic of how they really feel.

I can't say it's Illuminati or not, I don't think we will ever know, but someone thinks all these end of the world scenarios will help user in unity.

Here is a breakdown of the twisted fantasy that TPTB celebrate in thus song.

This is the end
Hold your breath and count to ten
Feel the earth move and then
Hear my heart burst again

It starts with an earthquake

For this is the end
I've drowned and dreamed this moment
So overdue, I owe them
Swept away, I'm stolen

Debt crisis / some how it's all erased.

We will stand tall
Face it all together

TPTB fantasy

Skyfall is where we start
A thousand miles and poles apart
When worlds collide, and days are dark
You may have my number, you can take my name
But you'll never have my heart

Polar shift / Nibiru / Mark of the beast.

Where you go I go,
What you see I see
I know I'll never be me, without the security
Of your loving arms
Keeping me from harm
Put your hand in my hand
And we'll stand

Big brother / Communist fantasy

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
great observation Observationalist

i really didnt noticed it untill you wrote it. "you can have my number" - number of the beast , and all the big brother stuff , nice.

the part on skyfall starts at 4:05

www.youtube.com...

and another video:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I can't be sure about the song, but the sky falling is what happens during the end of the world acording to Revelation chapter 8. Chapter 6 is the 4 horses.

The devils plan has always been to blind us from the truth of Gods word, 'they' will try to explain away the asteroids as mere common phenomina or some other excuse, but in reality they will be a clear call for repentance and a sign of the times.

Most people fail to realize what time we are in. Hitler was the red horse period of time, the horses don't come at once, neither are they just a 7 year period. Everything about Hitler and ww2 fits with what it says about the Red horse, especially that he was given a sword (his mouth and great speaking ability) So now the Black horse period is probably starting, pretty obvious, hard economic trouble is what it will bring. And these horses seem to be more obvious as time goes on. Hitler being the most obvious so far. (I think the white horse period ended when Napolean was defeated (mainly) by Russia, again this ties right into ww1-2 and Hitler very nicely, the white horse period being that time in which all the major countries as we now know them where being formed and faught over - Napolean was defeated 1805 - 1815 please look all this up)

The song, in my opinion seems to mock Gods plan, "let the sky fall", and not many people "have (his) number" that is a very dark saying only few realize, for the number is not 666.

(616 divided by 7) 616/7 = 88 keep that in mind and then read Psalm 52:8, Revelation 11:4, and Zechariah 4:11 (notice the number play, also Noah was the eighth person 2 Peter 2:5, Gen. 6:8[

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The whole 'EYE' fixation in the beginning is a red flag.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOs20

This song is about defiance.

'Skyfall' is a reference to The Great Day--the return of Christ. This song is an 'Ode to Lucifer', the 'great architect of the universe' and the 'establishment of the eye' whose work is near completion. (Google 'Lucifer and The Great Work' for example)

Luciferianism, which is the religion of the elite, has been diligently at work for thousands of years: 'A Colombian Enterprise to Endeavor for the Discovery of Atlantis... and all Challengers shall be destroyed.' Luciferians believe they can become gods by way of Gnosticism; salvation through knowledge.

‘Skyfall’ is what will happen when Christ returns--the sky will literally fall. They know this and they plan on taking a stand in defiance of Him in their quest for godhood.

"the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory", a "great tribulation such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever shall," the sun and moon will be darkened and stars will fall. (Matthew 24)

“Let the sky fall
We will stand tall
At skyfall”

edit on 28-6-2013 by DunningKruger because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2013 by DunningKruger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join