It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suggestions on what kind of video camera to use to capture weird objects in the sky?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Unfortuantely, in order to get any real results, you would need to purchase at the very least a Generation 3 monoculat or goggle. These cost no less thatn $3000 in most cases.

I personally own a Gen 3 monocular and it works fantastically for UFO spotting. However, i have heard that you can get some good results with a Gen2 scop (cheaper). But if you want to see the real deal, you gotta go fo rthe gusto on your credit card. Hence, my usernam (nightvisionufo) I hope to post videos of my findings as soon as I reach my 20 post limit here on ATS. We'll see!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightvisionufo
Unfortuantely, in order to get any real results, you would need to purchase at the very least a Generation 3 monoculat or goggle. These cost no less thatn $3000 in most cases.

I personally own a Gen 3 monocular and it works fantastically for UFO spotting. However, i have heard that you can get some good results with a Gen2 scop (cheaper). But if you want to see the real deal, you gotta go fo rthe gusto on your credit card. Hence, my usernam (nightvisionufo) I hope to post videos of my findings as soon as I reach my 20 post limit here on ATS. We'll see!!!

Well 20 posts reached, now if posting videos or stills give plenty of info regarding location,direction facing, time,equipment used exposure details etc!

This will help work out what you could be or are seeing!

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join