It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney sounds like Bush or is it me?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

Originally posted by hdonn

Originally posted by jjkenobi
Obama has continued the exact same policies and war endeavors as Bush. He's almost like Bush III. I would list some links for you but seeing as you only posted two sentences I doubt you'd have the attention span to educate yourself.

No i agree Obama has to clean up the mess Bush created and pay off the debts he created

and i can see from your comment your emotional and have no respect, 2 sentences is all the post required,try and take emotion out of it and use logic
edit on 23-10-2012 by hdonn because: (no reason given)

What did Bush have to do with the housing bubble? That was all Clinton and Obama.

It was done before Obama

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caltrops
reply to post by hdonn

ROmney and Bush are both Republicans . Romney has always favoured Military action to solve Iran Problem . Russia and China has already told it will not accept such action . So , if Romney wins , we get WWIII in return

edit on 23-10-2012 by Caltrops because: (no reason given)

Agreed, his talk so far would put the russians on alert if he gets in, they will pre-empt a usa invasion of iran by invading it themselves

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
reply to post by hdonn

Yup. Even my old man who is super conservative thinks supporting Israel's creation was one of our biggest mistakes.

It took Bush Jr. 8 years to get us into this mess, it’s going to take more than 4 years (assuming the republicans don’t obstruct everything) to fix it.

People have such short attention spans.

Agreed, Obama will fix it and it takes longer to fix than destroy

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by Rubicant13
It's just you... yeah... It's you. Romney reminded me nothing of Bush in the debates at all.
edit on 23-10-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

He sounded like Bush on steroids.....what debate were you watching?

Heck, Ryan even says "terrorists" EXACTLY how Bush says it. I can't be the only one who noticed that.

eh eh i think they are brain damaged children

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join