It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney sounds like Bush or is it me?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
If i hear one more brainwashed american say it's bushs fault..im gonna snap lol

I bet if we had 1 dollar how many times obama and his buddies have said this we could have a0 national debt.

Our national debt was 10trillion when obama got it...Obama spent so much it's now 16 trillion...4 trillion from being more than every president combined...
So if you ask me he is the cause not bush...bush did exactly what WE the people wanted REVENGE on them for 9/11...If right now terrorist did the exact same thing to us under obama..He would lie say it was cause of a youtube video..Then give them money to appease them..But a war ..No way his Nobel peace prize might be revoked lol

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by KentuckyMan

Very well said. Everybody asked for revenge.

People are exactly like politicians, but with less power.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by hououinkyouma

OH! yes. And I understand that. I'm from Canada and we have, if I'm not mistaken, 18 registered political parties. But most people still vote for the same two political parties that screwed us over time and again in the past. I'm not saying voting for a different party will automatically bring different results but at least people will be able to see a different side of the coin for the first time in a long time.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by hdonn

I still don't see nukes being used there. Only if the conflict reach the russian border.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777

Originally posted by TheMaverick
WAR WAR WAR it's all you americans talk about, the rest of the world had enough of it, and like n00bUK already stated, its just a big theatrical show, "political soap opera" to make you think you have choice.

And watching the final debate you can clearly see israel funded this whole charade, it was a debate about who's got israel back the most, bloody ridiculous, shouldn't it be about american interests and welfare not israels, as for a most of the time i though it was a israeli presidential debate.

NO, NO, NO, Americans are sick and tired of WAR, we dont want another F-ing war, we want our Country back from corrupt politicians, and Corporate tyrants who have created instability through out the world, brought the American economy to its knees. Its sad that the only two canidates that are running for presidency are backed by the same tyrants that got us into this mess. I'm sick of people blaming Americans for the problems of the world, when really its comes down to the corrupt people at the Top, who have created a disaster that is not fixable unless WE the people of America start kicking these people out of power and voting in Real, Intelligent, Non-corrupt people into these powerful positions. A revolution is the only way in my eyes, that we get OUR America back. Free from tyranny, Greed, and Evil.
God help us all

edit on 23-10-2012 by Glassbender777 because: (no reason given)

The voting machines are a concern, maybe the old ink finger for a while

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by hououinkyouma
reply to post by hdonn

I still don't see nukes being used there. Only if the conflict reach the russian border.

I dont but if you are right
Borders can be a grey area like Korea, China claimed usa crossed the border as an excuse

nuke fallout drifts over borders

Russian generals can nuke as its a different setup than usa, captains of subs in the cuban crisis had the keys, no codes are needed

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by KentuckyMan
If i hear one more brainwashed american say it's bushs fault..im gonna snap lol

I bet if we had 1 dollar how many times obama and his buddies have said this we could have a0 national debt.

Our national debt was 10trillion when obama got it...Obama spent so much it's now 16 trillion...4 trillion from being more than every president combined...
So if you ask me he is the cause not bush...bush did exactly what WE the people wanted REVENGE on them for 9/11...If right now terrorist did the exact same thing to us under obama..He would lie say it was cause of a youtube video..Then give them money to appease them..But a war ..No way his Nobel peace prize might be revoked lol

its not revenge, if it is its way over and beyond the damage done, Bin Laden and the others are dead, bring the boys home to fix usa

tell me if i am wrong but Bush maxed out the credit card and screwed the economy and Obama has to pay it?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by hdonn[/
Russian generals can nuke as its a different setup than usa, captains of subs in the cuban crisis had the keys, no codes are needed

That being the case I agree, but the situation would require some rogue generals.
edit on 23-10-2012 by hououinkyouma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R
reply to post by hououinkyouma

OH! yes. And I understand that. I'm from Canada and we have, if I'm not mistaken, 18 registered political parties. But most people still vote for the same two political parties that screwed us over time and again in the past. I'm not saying voting for a different party will automatically bring different results but at least people will be able to see a different side of the coin for the first time in a long time.

most people are educated by lame stream media, they decide from tv

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by hdonn[/

That being the case I agree, but the situation would require some rogue generals.
edit on 23-10-2012 by hououinkyouma because: (no reason given)

not rouge, just a typical general, 1 general not generals

someone like the russian captain during the cuban crisis in the russian sub that had to surface, luckily the commander of the fleet was on that sub to stop the captain, a documentary was done called the man who saved the world

www.dailymail.co.uk...

the tv says Russia is no threat, the tv puts it in your sub-conscious, i know its a threat but nobody cares

you do know how military minds think, or dont think

i will ad: fear is good for nothin
logic is best
edit on 23-10-2012 by hdonn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

reply to post by KentuckyMan

Very well said. Everybody asked for revenge.

People are exactly like politicians, but with less power.

yes i did also but i watched tv then, i only watch star trek, star wars or the like and nature shows now, i record everything so i can skip the adverts

tv is a fiction, its ALL scripted, its mostly an opinion of a few inhuman types

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by hdonn

ROmney and Bush are both Republicans . Romney has always favoured Military action to solve Iran Problem . Russia and China has already told it will not accept such action . So , if Romney wins , we get WWIII in return

edit on 23-10-2012 by Caltrops because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by hdonn

I think its ww3 if he wins as he wants to invade Iran

Sounds like Bush?

If you mean a brain addled, lying, selfish, nincompoop coke-head...then yes, he does.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hdonn

Yup. Even my old man who is super conservative thinks supporting Israel's creation was one of our biggest mistakes.

It took Bush Jr. 8 years to get us into this mess, it’s going to take more than 4 years (assuming the republicans don’t obstruct everything) to fix it.

People have such short attention spans.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
Obama has continued the exact same policies and war endeavors as Bush. He's almost like Bush III. I would list some links for you but seeing as you only posted two sentences I doubt you'd have the attention span to educate yourself.

No i agree Obama has to clean up the mess Bush created and pay off the debts he created

and i can see from your comment your emotional and have no respect, 2 sentences is all the post required,try and take emotion out of it and use logic

What did Bush have to do with the housing bubble? That was all Clinton and Obama.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Obama has continued the exact same policies and war endeavors as Bush. He's almost like Bush III. I would list some links for you but seeing as you only posted two sentences I doubt you'd have the attention span to educate yourself.

George Herbert Walker Bush has controlled every president since Nixon,
up to and including Obama.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
It's just you... yeah... It's you. Romney reminded me nothing of Bush in the debates at all.
edit on 23-10-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

He sounded like Bush on steroids.....what debate were you watching?

Heck, Ryan even says "terrorists" EXACTLY how Bush says it. I can't be the only one who noticed that.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX

I think its ww3 if he wins as he wants to invade Iran

Sounds like Bush?

If you mean a brain addled, lying, selfish, nincompoop coke-head...then yes, he does.

eh eh yes and policy

bush cant even say nuclear properly eh eh

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Romney is much like Bush but with a different set of demons. Bush was destroyed by alcohol and coc aine. Romney is just mentally unstable; he is showing signs of difficulty in knowing what is real. This is why he adopts so many opposing points of view; they all seem so abstract to him, that he can't take a firm stand on anything. He is like the guy who always agrees with whomever speaks last. Citizen Kane had Rosebud and Mitt has Ann, who keeps him as sane as he can be. The office of president is high pressure and Mitt can't even handle the campaign, forget about the presidency. The job is not what he wants but what he feels he is expected to go after it by whomever he thinks matters and that is likely his family. He doesn't fathom the consequences of pursuing world war and he would fall apart, if he obtained the Oval Office. The Republicans are very weak regarding bench strength and Mitt would have some pretty pathetic characters backing him up. If you have read Atlas Shrugged, then you might be able to match Mitt up with Cuffy Meggs, a man way out of his league, making catastrophic decisions and killing many in his foolishness. This is Mitt.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

George Herbert Walker Bush has controlled every president since Nixon,
up to and including Obama.

i believe you

The only real power the rogue groups have derives from secrecy, the element of surprise and the ignorance of others. “we were changing that dynamic by revealing their plans.”

Au had our PM go missing while swiming at the beach about then, Harold Holt was going to disclose to the world

in oz if someone dosnt turn up we say he did a Harold Holt

i always thought yanks where mad having al-cia-da president and rockerfella in congress, the power of tv

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join